The rapid rise of Hurricane Matthew

It's summer stupid.

Summer's over, Rip van Wrinkle.

Not down here in the south dumbass. You know where Matthew is, do ya idiot? It's even further south than Florida.

How fucking stupid are you?

I'm *IN* the South, Dumbass. That's number one. I'm doing my winterizing as soon as I get time too.

Number two is that I have a calendar AND I know when the seasons change. There's no such thing as "summer" in October. In either hemisphere.

Jesus! I'm surrounded by stupid.

The change of season is irrelevant, dumb fuck.

"Irrelevant" is itself irrelevant. Because here's what you posted.

Roll tape.

It's summer stupid.

I'm pretty sure it's is a contraction for "it is". Is it not?

Whelp ---- no it isn't summer. Not here, not anywhere.

If you weren't an illiterate moron, and you could put my response in the context of the OP that I responded to, you would understand the relevance of my statement. But then you probably cannot understand this either.

Dismissed.

Not down here in the south dumbass. You know where Matthew is, do ya idiot? It's even further south than Florida.

I'm *IN* the South, Dumbass. That's number one. I'm doing my winterizing as soon as I get time too.

Number two is that I have a calendar AND I know when the seasons change. There's no such thing as "summer" in October. In either hemisphere.

"Irrelevant" is itself irrelevant. Because here's what you posted.

Roll tape.

It's summer stupid.

I'm pretty sure it's is a contraction for "it is". Is it not?

Whelp ---- no it isn't summer. Not here, not anywhere.

If you weren't an illiterate moron, and you could put my response in the context of the OP that I responded to, you would understand the relevance of my statement. But then you probably cannot understand this either.

Dismissed.

Still can't just admit you fucked up, huh?

Go play witcher guns, Microdick.

With regards to global warming and its intensification of hurricanes, please explain how striking the US coastline matters.

Except that we have not seen intensification of hurricanes. Your post dies right there.

Cherry picked AGW data in 5....4....3....2....
gw-impacts-graph-hurricane-categories-3-4-5-over-time.jpg

Percent of Atlantic hurricanes each year from 1970 to 2012 that reached categories 3, 4, and 5. Annual data (light blue)
and 5-year running average (dark blue).

Hurricanes and Climate Change

Looks to me as if real scientists disagree with you. And we know the story in the Pacific, very evident increase in intensification in the Pacific.

Some short while back there were some exchanges about what's important in the development of a hurricane. Deniers FCT and Billy Bob put great emphasis on shear and humidity. I argued heated surface waters were critical. So, we now have a hurricane that's been sitting off the northern coast of South America where it was facing wind shear and dry air coming off the continent. The only factor seemingly present was abnormally hot surface water. What did it do? It went from a CAT1 to a CAT5 in less than 24 hours..

Please explain.

It's summer stupid.

On the contrary, you are the one that is working on stupid. The changing of the seasons is revelent when the temperatures are warmer in both the fall and spring than they have been in prior times.

With regards to global warming and its intensification of hurricanes, please explain how striking the US coastline matters.

Except that we have not seen intensification of hurricanes. Your post dies right there.

Percent of Atlantic hurricanes each year from 1970 to 2012 that reached categories 3, 4, and 5. Annual data (light blue)

Looks to me as if real scientists disagree with you. And we know the story in the Pacific, very evident increase in intensification in the Pacific.

A statistical anomaly. We have also had fewer hurricanes than in previous years.

It's summer stupid.

On the contrary, you are the one that is working on stupid. The changing of the seasons is revelent when the temperatures are warmer in both the fall and spring than they have been in prior times.

No moron, the closer you are to the equator, the less effect the seasons have. It's warm, it's always warm, when summer ends is in fact irrelevant.

Remember after Katrina how the Warmers were telling us to get used to Cat 5 hurricanes on an annual basis and we'd have to make a Cat6?

Some short while back there were some exchanges about what's important in the development of a hurricane. Deniers FCT and Billy Bob put great emphasis on shear and humidity. I argued heated surface waters were critical. So, we now have a hurricane that's been sitting off the northern coast of South America where it was facing wind shear and dry air coming off the continent. The only factor seemingly present was abnormally hot surface water. What did it do? It went from a CAT1 to a CAT5 in less than 24 hours..

Please explain.

It's summer stupid.

When was the last time you saw a storm go from Cat 1 to Cat 5 in less than 24 hours while sucking in dry air and undergoing wind shear?

It was not.. The storms position was between two jets in a warm, wet area. One Jet was warm and dry. The other Cold and wet. The eddy formation allowed the storm to spin up rapidly and become huge as the jets pulled away from one another.

You obviously can not read barometric, temperature, humidity and wind charts. This is a textbook example of how large storms occur.. a perfect storm, so to speak. But it has now hit wind shear and cooling temperatures as it moved across the equator. Today it is barley a cat 3/4 borderline and diminishing..

Last edited:

Always spinning the bull shit..

upload_2016-10-2_18-4-27.png

WeatherBELL Models | Premium Weather Maps

Ask me how hard Im laughing.........Mathew will be a Cat 1 by Wed. night.

Who's not winning............

Any weather event happens anywhere in the world and the AGW k00ks loose their minds.........you can set you watch by it!!:coffee:

Most likely a Tropical Depression. The high pressure is moving south drawing the dry air with it and wind shear.. Even their cone of uncertainty is becoming more uncertain.. now it looks like it might go across Mexico but the models are not convincing to direction.

Always spinning the bull shit..

View attachment 91954
WeatherBELL Models | Premium Weather Maps
Silly Billy, once again, you are proving yourself incapable of reading a simple graph. The lower line is intensity, the upper frequency. Obviously, the storms have intensified, even while there are less of them for the time being.

Know what else is always hysterical when these hurricanes come along.........we get to see how accurate the "models" are. LMAO......same as its always been. They don't know the fuck where this thing is going with about a 1500 mile variance. Ghey. And these computer models are what the AGW alarmists base all their k00k predictions on and which, by the way, are wrong more often than they are right!!:2up:

No moron, the closer you are to the equator, the less effect the seasons have. It's warm, it's always warm, when summer ends is in fact irrelevant.

Then why did you claim it IS summer?

Ask me how hard Im laughing.........Mathew will be a Cat 1 by Wed. night.

Who's not winning............

Any weather event happens anywhere in the world and the AGW k00ks loose their minds.........you can set you watch by it!!:coffee:

Most likely a Tropical Depression. The high pressure is moving south drawing the dry air with it and wind shear.. Even their cone of uncertainty is becoming more uncertain.. now it looks like it might go across Mexico but the models are not convincing to direction.
My prediction is that the hurricane will pay zero attention to the prognostications of Silly Billy and Skooks. Warm water on the north of Cuba will make up part of the strength it loses going over Cuba. Where from there is a big question mark. It is a very large storm, packing a lot of energy and water. Should it turn west, it is going to be a problem to areas that already have the ground soaked to capacity.

Forum List

Back