The rapid rise of Hurricane Matthew

Some short while back there were some exchanges about what's important in the development of a hurricane. Deniers FCT and Billy Bob put great emphasis on shear and humidity. I argued heated surface waters were critical. So, we now have a hurricane that's been sitting off the northern coast of South America where it was facing wind shear and dry air coming off the continent. The only factor seemingly present was abnormally hot surface water. What did it do? It went from a CAT1 to a CAT5 in less than 24 hours..

Please explain.

It's summer stupid.

Summer's over, Rip van Wrinkle.

When was the last time you saw a storm go from Cat 1 to Cat 5 in less than 24 hours while sucking in dry air and undergoing wind shear?

Some short while back there were some exchanges about what's important in the development of a hurricane. Deniers FCT and Billy Bob put great emphasis on shear and humidity. I argued heated surface waters were critical. So, we now have a hurricane that's been sitting off the northern coast of South America where it was facing wind shear and dry air coming off the continent. The only factor seemingly present was abnormally hot surface water. What did it do? It went from a CAT1 to a CAT5 in less than 24 hours..

Please explain.

It's summer stupid.

Not down here in the south dumbass. You know where Matthew is, do ya idiot? It's even further south than Florida.

How fucking stupid are you?

Please explain.

It's summer stupid.
Hardly so, as summer left on Thursday...

You people are normally pretty fucking stupid, but you are worse today for some reason.

Please explain.

It's summer stupid.

You people are normally pretty fucking stupid, but you are worse today for some reason.
yet who didn't know about summer being over?

Please explain.

It's summer stupid.

FFS dumbass, it's still fucking hot here in the south and Matthew is even further south. How can I dumb it down enough for you?

Please explain.

It's summer stupid.

FFS dumbass, it's still fucking hot here in the south and Matthew is even further south. How can I dumb it down enough for you?
Still doesn't mean that the equinox doesn't occur..Try not to embarrass yourself and you won't be so nasty to others..

Wasn't it the OP's point that the water is warm? Wtf does a human imposed limit to summer have to do with nature?

I do believe that you people are just ignorant enough to believe in AGW.

It's summer stupid.

Still doesn't mean that the equinox doesn't occur..Try not to embarrass yourself and you won't be so nasty to others..

Im sorry, I can't help you, I can't fix stupid.

It's summer stupid.

The equinox is irrelevant to water temps and hurricane Matthew. Go drool in the corner.

The equinox is irrelevant to water temps and hurricane Matthew. Go drool in the corner.
It is relevant to change of seasons....Now stop being an asshole..

We can tell by your post on USMB that you never fixed the stupid..

It is relevant to change of seasons....Now stop being an asshole..

But the change of seasons is irrelevant, stupid. How thick headed are you? The OP's point is the water temps. The water temps don't give a shit about the seasons. Your ignorance is getting tiresome.

I've tried to educate you, you cannot learn and that isn't my fault.

I know when summer starts and ends....So your attempts to deflect are noted..

Who gives a fuck retard? It's irrelevant. Now, take your Stupidity Show on the road. Dismissed.

Who gives a fuck retard? It's irrelevant. Now, take your Stupidity Show on the road. Dismissed.
I bet you are a blast to be around...

Please explain.

It's summer stupid.

Not down here in the south dumbass. You know where Matthew is, do ya idiot? It's even further south than Florida.

I'm *IN* the South, Dumbass. That's number one. I'm doing my winterizing as soon as I get time too.

Number two is that I have a calendar AND I know when the seasons change. There's no such thing as "summer" in October. In either hemisphere.

Please explain.

It's summer stupid.

I'm *IN* the South, Dumbass. That's number one. I'm doing my winterizing as soon as I get time too.

Number two is that I have a calendar AND I know when the seasons change. There's no such thing as "summer" in October. In either hemisphere.

Jesus! I'm surrounded by stupid.

The change of season is irrelevant, dumb fuck.

Please explain.

It's summer stupid.

yes, now that it's winter we will still have a hurricane.........

Please explain.

It's summer stupid.

"Irrelevant" is itself irrelevant. Because here's what you posted.

Roll tape.

It's summer stupid.

I'm pretty sure it's is a contraction for "it is". Is it not?

Whelp ---- no it isn't summer. Not here, not anywhere.

Forum List

Back