The Nikki Haley Write-In Campaign --- how real? --- what impact? --- will (non-MAGA) Republicans participate?

Do you think that Nikki Haley (RFK, too) will win a sizable non-winning percentage of the vote?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think most will hold their nose for Trump, but a sizable amount will vote for Biden or do what I'm doing and support RFK Jr. That's the problem Cult 45 doesn't understand. In an election that looks to be razor thin, Trump can't afford to lose these people. It's hilarious to see the comments from some of them in these threads talking about Haley winning 25% of the primary vote after dropping out and them responding about how it doesn't matter because Trump already has the nomination. It's not about Trump getting the nomination at this point; it's about him losing that much support in his own party for the general election. These people are incapable of seeing past the nose on their face.
1716032922221.png

I have been thinking about writing-in Nikki Haley for a couple of months now since she dropped out of the GOP primaries, and, apparently, I am far from being alone in that thinking...
------

Some Haley voters hanging on to her candidacy, refuse to endorse Trump​

When Nikki Haley suspended her presidential campaign, she refused to endorse Donald Trump for the 2024 Republican nomination — and apparently so did some of her supporters in...

ByMARC LEVY Associated Press
April 24, 2024, 10:15 AM

Some Haley voters hanging on to her candidacy, refuse to endorse Trump

--------

I will not vote for Donald Trump and I will not vote (again) for Joe Biden.

Just as RFK Jr. is likely to draw Democratic votes away from Joe Biden, so too is Nikki Haley very likely to draw votes away from Donald Trump.

Given Haley's very large minority-percentage draw at the polls prior to her exit from the campaign trail, especially some of those early states, I'm thinking she'll prove impactful.

Haley has the experience in governing and she has the foreign policy chops to be a highly effective President... if not in 2024, then in 2028.

She has strong leadership abilities and both a vision and a moral compass vastly superior to either of the pre-Boomer or early-Boomer Old Farts.

If I follow-through with my present inclination to write-in Nikki Haley it will send a signal to the Old Men and help encourage her for 2028.

In that respect ( sending a message ) at least I would not be throwing-away my vote; rather, I would be using it well, thinking of the future.

---------

Which begs a question....

Given that the election is still seven months off (as I write this) and that none of us have a crystal ball to predict the future...

And conceding in advance that neither RFK Jr. nor Nikki Haley stand any real chance of being elected in 2024...

"Do you think that Nikki Haley (RFK, too) will win a sizable non-winning percentage of the vote?"
Well, it all comes down to the % of Haley voters who sit out in the swing states. Trump has never broken 50%. So this is bad news for him.

The tens of thousands of primary votes cast in favor of Nikki Haley over the last several months are underscoring the apparent discontent many Republicans feel with former President Trump as their presumptive nominee, raising alarm for his campaign and fueling questions over whether he needs to do more to unify the party’s different factions.

Aka bend over and all allow RINOs with no balls and career politicians to LOOT taxpayer money.

On immigration alone I dont want to hear shit from career politicians who say we gonna fix it.

No need to listen to LIARS

The tens of thousands of primary votes cast in favor of Nikki Haley over the last several months are underscoring the apparent discontent many Republicans feel with former President Trump as their presumptive nominee, raising alarm for his campaign and fueling questions over whether he needs to do more to unify the party’s different factions.
My wife and I voted for Nikki in the primary.
It wasn't that we are anti-Trumpers, it was that we wanted to send Trump a message that he needs to clean up his act, being that arrogant "you're fired" CEO AH persona loses votes. We want Trump to "act" more presidential so he doesn't alienate women voters and independents.

Last edited:
[Nikki video]
I don't have a problem with her policies.
Better than cutting taxes and borrowing more while the Debt is $35T and climbing.

What I like most about her is that she beats Biden by 10-17 points. Trump is within voter fraud range, which loses.

I don't have a problem with her policies.
Better than cutting taxes and borrowing more while the Debt is $35T and climbing.

What I like most about her is that she beats Biden by 10-17 points. Trump is within voter fraud range, which loses.
So more of the same. Which is exactly what she is.

No fixing the border, continued spending ceiling hikes til we are done??

I think last was $654 billion interest payments on the debt.

The WEF is taking us down she is with them

Forum List

Back