The Nikki Haley Write-In Campaign --- how real? --- what impact? --- will (non-MAGA) Republicans participate?

Do you think that Nikki Haley (RFK, too) will win a sizable non-winning percentage of the vote?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kondor3

Cafeteria Centrist
Jul 29, 2009
Illinois, USA
I have been thinking about writing-in Nikki Haley for a couple of months now since she dropped out of the GOP primaries, and, apparently, I am far from being alone in that thinking...
------

Some Haley voters hanging on to her candidacy, refuse to endorse Trump​

When Nikki Haley suspended her presidential campaign, she refused to endorse Donald Trump for the 2024 Republican nomination — and apparently so did some of her supporters in...

ByMARC LEVY Associated Press
April 24, 2024, 10:15 AM

Some Haley voters hanging on to her candidacy, refuse to endorse Trump

--------

I will not vote for Donald Trump and I will not vote (again) for Joe Biden.

Just as RFK Jr. is likely to draw Democratic votes away from Joe Biden, so too is Nikki Haley very likely to draw votes away from Donald Trump.

Given Haley's very large minority-percentage draw at the polls prior to her exit from the campaign trail, especially some of those early states, I'm thinking she'll prove impactful.

Haley has the experience in governing and she has the foreign policy chops to be a highly effective President... if not in 2024, then in 2028.

She has strong leadership abilities and both a vision and a moral compass vastly superior to either of the pre-Boomer or early-Boomer Old Farts.

If I follow-through with my present inclination to write-in Nikki Haley it will send a signal to the Old Men and help encourage her for 2028.

In that respect ( sending a message ) at least I would not be throwing-away my vote; rather, I would be using it well, thinking of the future.

---------

Which begs a question....

Given that the election is still seven months off (as I write this) and that none of us have a crystal ball to predict the future...

And conceding in advance that neither RFK Jr. nor Nikki Haley stand any real chance of being elected in 2024...

"Do you think that Nikki Haley (RFK, too) will win a sizable non-winning percentage of the vote?"

Last edited:
I have been thinking about writing-in Nikki Haley for a couple of months now since she dropped out of the GOP primaries, and, apparently, I am far from being alone in that thinking...
------

When Nikki Haley suspended her presidential campaign, she refused to endorse Donald Trump for the 2024 Republican nomination — and apparently so did some of her supporters in...

--------

Just as RFK Jr. is likely to draw Democratic votes away from Joe Biden, so too is Nikki Haley very likely to draw votes away from Donald Trump.

Given Haley's very large minority-percentage draw at the polls prior to her exit from the campaign trail, especially some of those early states, I'm thinking she'll prove impactful.

Haley has the experience in governing and she has the foreign policy chops to be a highly effective President... if not in 2024, then in 2028.

She has strong leadership abilities and both a vision and a moral compass vastly superior to either of the pre-Boomer or early-Boomer Old Farts.

If I follow-through with my present inclination to write-in Nikki Haley it will send a signal to the Old Men and help encourage her for 2028.

In that respect ( sending a message ) at least I would not be throwing-away my vote; rather, I would be using it well, thinking of the future.

---------

Given that the election is still seven months off (as I write this) and that none of us have a crystal ball to predict the future...

And conceding in advance that neither RFK Jr. nor Nikki Haley stand any real chance of being elected in 2024...

"Do you think that Nikki Haley (RFK, too) will win a sizable non-winning percentage of the vote?"
Haley primary voters will stay home.

Yes.

Not only will people write in Nikki Haley as opposed to Trump.

They'll do it as opposed to Biden.

Then, before you know it, Nikki Haley will become the next President of the United States, and bring RFK on board as her vee pee.

I mean, it's no less realistic than the basis for this preposterous thread.

Yes.

Then, before you know it, Nikki Haley will become the next President of the United States, and bring RFK on board as her vee pee.

A good portion of Haley voters will not vote for trump.

Yes.

We should write in the woman governor who SHOT A PUPPY that will put a scare into the world's riff raff. I shot a puppy MF'ers don't mess with the US or you will get some!

We should write in the woman governor who SHOT A PUPPY that will put a scare into the world's riff raff. I shot a puppy MF'ers don't mess with the US or you will get some!

I'm actually glad she's out of contention.

Her trans policies were garbage, and she sold out land to the Chinese.

Would have been a horrible way to go.

I'm actually glad she's out of contention.

Her trans policies were garbage, and she sold out land to the Chinese.

Would have been a horrible way to go.
Time and again these politicians are so phony that it can take years to finally out them for who they really are. Paul Ryan for example, complete FAKE conservative.

1714849137744.png

------

--------

---------

and yet Trump is leading nationally and by large margins most of the battle ground states ..

Meh, it really doesn't matter since your location is a Dem infested state.

Once again, you attempt to dehumanize your fellow Americans. No real or patriotic American whatever do such a thing.

The MAGA Cult hates the United States of America even more than Putin or Xi. You call yourself patriots but you spit on everything but the flag and the constitution stands for.

Trump won’t even take an oath to the Constitution if he’s elected. That tells sane and decent Americans everything they need to know.

------

--------

---------

Why not just waste your time and write in B.A. Baracus or Hulk Hogan or Mickey Mouse like the rest of the no difference making clowns around here?
Then…after you refuse to cast a meaningful vote you outta spend your days on a political internet forum talking about how fucked up shit is.
Totally sensible in the leftist Twilight Zone.

Once again, you attempt to dehumanize your fellow Americans. No real or patriotic American whatever do such a thing.

The MAGA Cult hates the United States of America even more than Putin or Xi. You call yourself patriots but you spit on everything but the flag and the constitution stands for.

Trump won’t even take an oath to the Constitution if he’s elected. That tells sane and decent Americans everything they need to know.
LMAO the Dem Israel hating Hamas fan club running amok? Yeah now run away and hide in shame.

------

--------

---------

Trumps lead over Biden is growing ..

Election 2024: Trump Now +10 Over Biden

Forum List

Back