The left's politics: Barely disguised fascist tactics

j-mac

Nuthin' but the truth
Oct 8, 2013
South Carolina
There's been a strange transformation on the left in recent years, as its rhetoric has turned from championing real issues to bashing the right and salivating over putting Donald Trump and his associates in prison. snip The left is trying to deflect and avoid real debates by tarnishing the right with lawfare since the left now dominates the legal system. When you can get a judge to twist the jury instructions, disallow legitimate evidence and witnesses based on bogus excuses and skew the jury pool by refusing to transfer the case outside of a heavily Democratic area like Washington, D.C., you can ensure victories every time. snip Destroy the right's arguments by creating the illusion they are so bad their opinions should be illegal. The judges all go along with it, because as I've written previously, they are terrified of having their pristine, mostly behind-the-scenes reputations destroyed and their families harassed in public. snip
The Democrats have successfully implemented radical Saul Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals," diverting attention from real political issues to destroying their political opponents with character assassinations. Since the average American doesn't have time to figure out the complex legal issues involved, they're getting away with it, as their comrades in the MSM hype up the caricatures of conservative leaders as traitors.

It's not easy, but the right is going to have to figure out how to stop this transformation of political debate. The left's politics: Barely disguised fascist tactics | WND | by Rachel Alexander
I've been noticing a trend on political debate message boards over the past 8 years or longer...And It's a shift from actually debating a policy, or issue, to simply what I call, "agree or die"....

The liberal, or 'illiberal' if you will, left has turned things on their head, by either ignoring anything inconvenient to their positions, to outright attack of their political opponents....Which means that the marketplace of ideas has failed....

Don't believe me? take a look at any topic in this particular message board....within the first page, if not the first couple of postings, the debate is over, and the name calling, or worse begins...These are tactics of fascists....That's right, democrats have embraced fascism, even as they dishonestly try and label their political opponents of the very same....

The question of this thread, which I am sure will be devolved into name calling, and lies about one side or another, which will prove my point, is, can we any longer debate the facts? I don't think we can....

I've been noticing a trend on political debate message boards over the past 8 years or longer...And It's a shift from actually debating a policy, or issue, to simply what I call, "agree or die"....

The liberal, or 'illiberal' if you will, left has turned things on their head, by either ignoring anything inconvenient to their positions, to outright attack of their political opponents....Which means that the marketplace of ideas has failed....

Don't believe me? take a look at any topic in this particular message board....within the first page, if not the first couple of postings, the debate is over, and the name calling, or worse begins...These are tactics of fascists....That's right, democrats have embraced fascism, even as they dishonestly try and label their political opponents of the very same....

The question of this thread, which I am sure will be devolved into name calling, and lies about one side or another, which will prove my point, is, can we any longer debate the facts? I don't think we can....
^ the irony

I think the issue primarily, is the tribalism that defines the democrat party. The Democrats are trying to divide America by making everyone's identity tied to a tribal group identity. Beginning with Obama, American culture began being replaced by racial, tribal and ethnic identity. In the current Democrat tribalism, identity is all about our differences, dividing our society along gender, racial, skin color and lines of political affiliation.

Biden's (and the Democrat party's), revulsion for white people seems to consume their every thought.

Go to any thread on this board started by one of the leftists and see how fast it devolves into insults by MAGA. Tribalists all behave the same way. You're simply two sides of the same coin.

LMFAO. This from someone who calls anyone opposing Israel’s genocide a Hamas lover and anti-Semite.

Projection much? You are exactly like those you condemn.

Think better.

I think the issue primarily, is the tribalism that defines the democrat party. The Democrats are trying to divide America by making everyone's identity tied to a tribal group identity. Beginning with Obama, American culture began being replaced by racial, tribal and ethnic identity. In the current Democrat tribalism, identity is all about our differences, dividing our society along gender, racial, skin color and lines of political affiliation.

Biden's (and the Democrat party's), revulsion for white people seems to consume their every thought.
I think that’s a part of it, yes. But it also goes way farther than that…

And you’re totally innocent of that? Is that what you think?

Am I innocent of what? A, I'm not a tribalist as I am neither right nor left nor do I belong to any political party. B, I thought you were talking about Democrats engaging in their "barely disguised fascism" and avoiding debate. Why did you move the goal post once your hypocrisy was exposed?

You're asserting only liberals do this?

It's just bizarre how many people don't understand what a fascist is. They just throw the term around willy-nilly until it's meaningless.

Trump and his cult are prime examples.
Teabagger nut jobs, started coming out of the woodwork when a black man became president.
Trump claimed Obama wasn't born in this country.
Republicans, at the time, blocked his nominee for the SC for 11 months.
Then when Trump gets installed, they installed one of theirs in 46 days

"The left is trying to deflect and avoid real debates by tarnishing the right with lawfare since the left now dominates the legal system."

Use of the word "lawfare" has become commonplace by the Right in trying to disparage the legal system's attempt to hold Trump to account for his alleged crimes. It's an example of the Right trying to deflect and avoid debates by tarnishing our judicial system.

Forum List

Back