The latest ramblings of Jamaal "Fire Alarm" Bowman

CrazyTrader55

Gold Member
Mar 28, 2024
Eastern U.S.
Jamaal is at it again, throwing around the R word to anyone he deems it necessary.
Go pull another fire alarm, Jamaal....

s-news/squad-rep-jamaal-bowman-accuses-pro-israel-group-of-racism/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=nypost

He's right!
Damn straight!

Only whites who praxctiice racism try gaslighting people by trying to minimize the accusations of racism against whites. Yet these same people are the first to holler racist at anyone of color speaking truth about how there are whites still practicing racism now.

Last edited:
Damn straight!

Only whites who praxctiice racism try gaslighting people by trying to minimize the accusations of racism against whites. Yet these same people are the first to holler racist at anyone of color sspeaking truth about how there are whites stil practicing racism now.
Try making some sense. Jamaal Bowman is a loser who should have been expelled from Congress for that fire alarm stunt.

Try making some sense. Jamaal Bowman is a loser who should have been expelled from Congress for that fire alarm stunt.
I make perfect sense and you are the exact type of person I'm talking about.

I make perfect sense and you are the exact type of person I'm talking about.
I seem to have struck a nerve.
Always happy to call out Marxists and incompetent "leaders" like Bowman.
He represents the worst we have, and it doesn't say much for his 'voters' either.

I seem to have struck a nerve.
Always happy to call out Marxists and incompetent "leaders" like Bowman.
He represents the worst we have, and it doesn't say much for his 'voters' either.
It's funny how you fascists see things.

Forum List

Back