Debate Now The Joe Biden USMB Approval Rating Thread

I want to vote for a candidate, not under indictment - criminal or otherwise.

A candidate who, if he loses, will accept the will of the people and not incite his supporters to storm the Capitol/try to hang his own VP just so that he can overturn the election results, the Constitution be damned.

If the above was not enough - Biden's American Rescue Plan, a $1.9 trillion stimulus package, helped revive the economy post-pandemic, leading to a 6% increase in GDP and a plummeting unemployment rate.

Investing in American workers and manufacturing, promoting competition, and responsibly reducing the deficit has contributed to a strong economy and low unemployment the list goes on.

What is there not to like? Unless that is, you are a trumptard traitor who longs for the criminal orange fascist to finish his previous effort to trash our Constitution and ruin our country.

So, yeah, put me down in the Pro-Biden column. YOU. GO. BIDEN!!!!
All smoke and mirrors. This country is fucked with Biden. It is more than obvious.

I want to vote for a candidate, not under indictment - criminal or otherwise.

A candidate who, if he loses, will accept the will of the people and not incite his supporters to storm the Capitol/try to hang his own VP just so that he can overturn the election results, the Constitution be damned.

If the above was not enough - Biden's American Rescue Plan, a $1.9 trillion stimulus package, helped revive the economy post-pandemic, leading to a 6% increase in GDP and a plummeting unemployment rate.

Investing in American workers and manufacturing, promoting competition, and responsibly reducing the deficit has contributed to a strong economy and low unemployment the list goes on.

What is there not to like? Unless that is, you are a trumptard traitor who longs for the criminal orange fascist to finish his previous effort to trash our Constitution and ruin our country.

So, yeah, put me down in the Pro-Biden column. YOU. GO. BIDEN!!!!
So you ignore all the evidence that goes against your point of view and vote for a senile old man who is systematically destroying America. Okay. You've made your reason quite clear.

Undoubtedly, yes.
So where is the good news for all those other trillions he's spent on all those noble sounding programs? When can we expect any benefit from that? Right now millions upon millions of Americans are struggling to just buy groceries and keep a roof over their heads. Millions are doing without healthcare because they cannot afford the high deductibles and copays that Obama and Biden have forced on them. And he is proposing spending enormous amount of trillions more that likely won't help the average working American in any way either.

Creating another superfluous government agency is not confidence building to those who would like to see a little common sense restraint and management.

Last edited:

Thank you.

Not impressive at all.

An example:

CFPB proposed a rule that, if finalized as proposed, would lower credit card late fees from approximately $30 to $8, saving consumers up to $9 billion annually.

How is it that credit card companies can be allowed to run their own businesses.

Your savings is roughly 100/year per household.

This rule only incentivizes sloppy financial management.

That's not a win on two fronts.

1. The government has no business in others business.
2. It's enabling.

Undoubtedly, yes.

And there you are Foxfyre. You've legitimized the whole thing by allowing for the idea that it can constitutionally exist.

It can't. And it's time we highlighted that fact.

Not to mention EVERY EFFING FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY KNOWS IT HAS TO RUN A PR PROGRAM TO JUSTIFY ITS SAD EXISTENCE.

So, I could have answered your question. It will lie out it's ass like so many of them do.

Post Office....6 billion in red this year. Lord knows how much red there is over the past 50 years.

But Biden SAVED it. You bet.

So where is the good news for all those other trillions he's spent on all those noble sounding programs? When can we expect any benefit from that?

Not hard to see if one's eyes are open.

Infrastructure's being built all over the country.

The manufacturing boom is taking off.

Factory construction spending booms under Biden
GDA1MMTWwAAB7zf.jpg:large

America's back.

America's back.
I would prefer to see actual evidence or at least analysis from a credible source. Government propaganda is not reassuring to anyone capable of thinking critically.

America's back.

Like I said, Foxfyre, it's just a sales pitch. There is no defined return for what we invested.

And our children are being handed the bill.

Can someone please tell me why the federal government has to spend on manufracturing ?

What do they see that businesses don't see?

Why does someone need 6.6 billion in funding to build a plant in AZ (where I live) ?

They say Biden will do 1.6 Trillion this year.

He's past 1 trillion and it's only 1/3 of the way through the year.

Government projections ????

They clearly don't understand extrapolation.

I would prefer to see actual evidence or at least analysis from a credible source. Government propaganda is not reassuring to anyone capable of thinking critically.
"When are we going to see what we're getting for this money?
[Provided with complete list of all projects being funded.]
"I want to see something credible!"

Very impressive critical thinking.

"When are we going to see what we're getting for this money?
[Provided with complete list of all projects being funded.]
"I want to see something credible!"

Very impressive critical thinking.
You provided no list of projects being funded. You provided a list of project titles or vague descriptions. And when asked to show any evidence of benefit from any of them you have pretty much dodged that issue. Most people want to know what they're getting from the mega trillions government is spending. So far all we've seen is more and more destructive policy, higher costs for just about everything we use or buy, and no light at the end of that tunnel. I guess Biden voters don't care?

If your goal was to come off looking smart with your comment.....

You failed.
Since you jumped in to help the other retard... do you have any facts to back up what he wrote or are you going to chicken out, too?

Since you are a retard, I'll bet you will. But, hey, prove me wrong. Go.

I guess Biden voters don't care?

How about "don't think".

But you know how I feel about the other sales pitch. I hope you get a sense of how frustrating it is not to have something defined that you can clearly measure.

This is all about "generational investment" which is a nice way of saying, it'll be good for the kids. Except it won't. All they will have in NO HOUSING (I'll bet the government soon gets into that market too) with high interest rates, expensive groceries, expensive electric cars, expensive health care.....and Biden to thank for it.

Forum List

Back