Debate Now The Joe Biden USMB Approval Rating Thread

If you think Biden's only flaw is that he is 'mediocre', could I show you the nice assortment of pretty bridges I have for sale?
Everyone has flaws. Biden is far from perfect, and certainly not my first choice.

The point (that seemed to fly right over your head) is that a mediocre man with flaws can still be the better option. It’s not complicated.

Everyone has flaws. Biden is far from perfect, and certainly not my first choice.

The point (that seemed to fly right over your head) is that a mediocre man with flaws can simply be the better option.
So you will vote for Joe Biden because you think he's mediocre and not the SCOTUS and constitution ignoring authoritarian that others see.

(The current administration is so far left it is pushing us headlong into Marxist totalitarianism. And you will then see what complete authoritarianism is. And I'm pretty sure you won't like it. But at least you'll be able to have abortion on demand with no restrictions whatsoever.)

So you will vote for Joe Biden because you think he's mediocre and not the SCOTUS and constitution ignoring authoritarian that others see.

(The current administration is so far left it is pushing us headlong into Marxist totalitarianism. And you will then see what complete authoritarianism is. And I'm pretty sure you won't like it. But at least you'll be able to have abortion on demand with no restrictions whatsoever.)
Given my choice, I’m simply voting for what I consider the better option. What is wrong with that?

Complete authoritarianism. On a message board. Got it. You’re maybe being just a tad over-dramatic, don’t ya think?

Given my choice, I’m simply voting for what I consider the better option. What is wrong with that?

Complete authoritarianism. On a message board. Got it. You’re maybe being just a tad over-dramatic, don’t ya think?
I don't think I'm being overly dramatic at all. I know history and I see what is happening here in America. And if my observations are prophetic, there won't be any message boards like this one or any others that would be critical of the government in any way.

But you see Biden and what he is doing as the better choice. So at least that's a reason.

I don't think I'm being overly dramatic at all. I know history and I see what is happening here in America. And if my observations are prophetic, there won't be any message boards like this one or any others that would be critical of the government in any way.

But you see Biden and what he is doing as the better choice. So at least that's a reason.

:cuckoo:

I don’t even know where to begin with this nonsense of yours.

Plenty of people around here are critical of the government and express that criticism regularly. On what basis can you possibly believe that you won’t be able to do exactly what you have been doing?

The bizarre paranoia you people go through is confusing yet fascinating.

I don’t even know where to begin with this nonsense of yours.

Plenty of people around here are critical of the government and express that criticism regularly. On what basis can you possibly believe that you won’t be able to do exactly what you have been doing?

The bizarre paranoia you people go through is confusing yet fascinating.
Nobody with any voice or influence is critical of the government and/or expresses serious criticism without danger of some kind of censorship, retaliation, investigation, other punitive measures. Those in the media have their advertisers are threatened or otherwise coerced into pulling their ads. If they are in business they get unexpected IRS audits, their suppliers and customers are threatened or coerced. It would pay Americans to be paying attention.

Nobody with any voice or influence is critical of the government and/or expresses serious criticism without danger of some kind of censorship, retaliation, investigation, other punitive measures. Those in the media have their advertisers are threatened or otherwise coerced into pulling their ads. If they are in business they get unexpected IRS audits, their suppliers and customers are threatened or coerced. It would pay Americans to be paying attention.
Sounds like you’re just being paranoid and you think you found patterns where they don’t actually exist.

If anything bad ever happens to you, surely it must be because the government is retaliating against you. Right?

Conservatives are always the victims according to conservatives.

Joe Biden is a Marxist? What is the shit rightwingers mindlessly parrot even supposed to mean anymore.

Joe Biden is a Marxist? What is the shit rightwingers mindlessly parrot even supposed to mean anymore.
Joe Biden isn't anything. He probably has trouble remembering his own name. But those handling him are using strongly Marxist tactics to take down this countryl

Forum List

Back