The ironies of life... Trump is more Catholic than "catholic biden"

forkintheroad7

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2024
it's amazing how ironic life can be

Trump is not officially Catholic and yet is WAY closer to being so than the fake Catholic in the WH

Why is that (?), the clueless ones may ask.

Well, in case one hasn't noticed, Trump is against abortion. And he is still leading in the polls! OMG, how can this be?!

The media would tell you (fake media, that is) that the abortion issue is going to be the undoing of the Republicans in the next election..

So much for the mainstream media and their assessments of reality... as if they know anything about THAT (reality).

So yeh, it blows you away to think about this... Someone who never claimed to be Catholic is more Catholic.. not only more than biden but more Catholic than the pope!

(yes, I know, the pope is also against abortion.. supposedly. But he is in favor of many things Traditional Church is NOT)

Trump is not officially Catholic and yet is WAY closer to being so than the fake Catholic in the WH

Well, in case one hasn't noticed, Trump is against abortion. And he is still leading in the polls! OMG, how can this be?!

The media would tell you (fake media, that is) that the abortion issue is going to be the undoing of the Republicans in the next election..

So much for the mainstream media and their assessments of reality... as if they know anything about THAT (reality).

So yeh, it blows you away to think about this... Someone who never claimed to be Catholic is more Catholic.. not only more than biden but more Catholic than the pope!

(yes, I know, the pope is also against abortion.. supposedly. But he is in favor of many things Traditional Church is NOT)
Trump brand knee pads outsell the Roman Catholic brand knee pads by a two to one margin.

Well, Melania looks pretty authentically Catholic.

here's another irony:

while some of us Americans like to think we are "growing"... meaning: growing up

we have an 80 year old so called president, so called leader

who is growing backward... I guess old people, as they say, go back to childhood

Yeh, we really need a 10 year old to lead us...

:bang3:

we never h ear from Trump much about her

I don't think she likes the limelight much

I did find a photo of her carrying a rosary on her wedding day. Pretty lovely and traditional in some Eastern European cultures, I think.

1716245115288.png

And of course she is appropriately attired when visiting the Vatican.

1716245285407.png

It doesn't matter. Bill Clinton was allegedly a "Southern Baptist" but he diddled an intern while his wife and daughter were in church. It's interesting that the list of religious affiliation of former presidents doesn't include Barry Hussein Obama.

uh... I'd love to believe that's a rosary but it doesn't look like one

my eyes have been bad since birth, though....

I can see why you'd say that, and I'm trying to recall where I saw a photo or read an article that convinced me.

Here's a better photo and, believe me, I spend hours on end making rosaries, using the beads linked together with metal wire links in a very common and distinct fashion. Also, something about the way the rosary is wound around her wrist and index finger.

Although it's a little difficult to distinguish any individual decades.

Just more research, I guess.

If I ever meet Melania, I'll ask her in person.

1716319948427.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back