The False Comparison of Jan 6ers to The Pro-Israel Protestors

So let me get this straight, 70% of the Palestinians who have been killed are innocent women and children, are you saying that bringing them death is liberating them?
Yes they are dead because of Hamas

And you continue to support hamas

How is bombing them, supporting them?
we have been informed, REPEATEDLY, by an expert in the field of arab muslims that all arab muslims HATE HAMAS. Israel seeks to remove Hamas from Gaza. and that's all there is to it---unfortunately the fact is that HAMAS has the support and LOVE of muslims WORLD WIDE. The problems of the love/hate
issues in UMMAH LAND are very complex. I KNOW---from personal experience, that SUNNI muslims HATE SHIITE muslims----but the issues are so complex that SHIITE muslims are DELIGHTED to kiss sunni ass (HAMAS) if the
proprietors of the sunni asses are out to murder jews

We've recently seen the fake trope comparing the J6 berserkers to the righteous pro-Palestinian protestors.

There's just no comparison.

First of all, let's look at the reasons for their protests, one was for a fake stolen election, the other is for stopping the killing of innocent civilians.

Then we can look at the actual events, one featured Confederate flag carrying thugs, pummelling any law-enforcement officer in sight, the other features young students outraged at the American involvement in the ongoing destruction of Palestinian people.

To sum it up, one wanted to usurp the change of power from one President to the next and one wants America to divest from the slaughtering of innocent civilians.

Absolutely no comparison.

Yet the white Establishment media, and many on the right, are lying about it.

Here's a great video addressing the entire situation very succinctly....

To sum it up, the pro Palestine protesters are far from righteous. Israel is tired of Hamas and the Palestinians attacking and killing them. Go Israel, Hamas and Palestine are Satan worshipers.

How is that when Israel bombed them, come on boot licker, you have never heard me claim to support Hamas. That is something you just throw out to keep your white masters happy.
Israel is attacking HAMAS ----the muslim organization situated in Gaza which is HIDING behind women and children and under the buildings occupied by women and children from which HAMAS is attacking Israel.

we have been informed, REPEATEDLY, by an expert in the field of arab muslims that all arab muslims HATE HAMAS. Israel seeks to remove Hamas from Gaza. and that's all there is to it---unfortunately the fact is that HAMAS has the support and LOVE of muslims WORLD WIDE. The problems of the love/hate
issues in UMMAH LAND are very complex. I KNOW---from personal experience, that SUNNI muslims HATE SHIITE muslims----but the issues are so complex that SHIITE muslims are DELIGHTED to kiss sunni ass (HAMAS) if the
proprietors of the sunni asses are out to murder jews
Is there supposed to be a point you are trying to make?

Israel is attacking HAMAS ----the muslim organization situated in Gaza which is HIDING behind women and children and under the buildings occupied by women and children from which HAMAS is attacking Israel.
Maybe you should change tactics if 70% of the folks you are killing are innocent women and children. Sounds like you are saying you don't give a damn if they are killing women and children.

Maybe you should change tactics if 70% of the folks you are killing are innocent women and children. Sounds like you are saying you don't give a damn if they are killing women and children.
The people who should change tactics are HAMAS and their tens of
millions of supporters----very likely, including you

The people who should change tactics are HAMAS and their tens of
millions of supporters----very likely, including you
Including me? When did black folks in America start supporting HAMAS? HAMAS has never done a damn thing to support me or any other black person in America. Your accusation is stupid as hell. It's amazing how you so called Christians and Evangelicals are ok with the killing of innocent women and children.

Never said they did. But sadly they are being held hostage by your pals hamas

Why you don’t support their liberation is beyond me

Tell me boot licker, how are they my pals? How do you care about their liberation, when you don't give a damn about your own folks in America. You sell out black folks in your own country, what do you know about HAMAS or Israel?

Tell me boot licker, how are they my pals? How do you care about their liberation, when you don't give a damn about your own folks in America. You sell out black folks in your own country, what do you know about HAMAS or Israel?
Because you defend them and support the murder of Jews

Forum List

Back