The False Comparison of Jan 6ers to The Pro-Israel Protestors

There is no comparison

Those on January 6th did not celebrate the massacre and rape and torture and taking of American hostages that were women and children.

In fact, an unarmed woman was shot dead in the "House of the People" on January 7th, with no investigation as the police officer was instantly heralded as a hero.

Nor did those on January 6 sit around singing gas the Jews or anyone else for that matter.

Hamas does not even have any Vikings because they suck.
There you go again. Unable to live in reality.

every single one emotionally.
the lady stabbed in the eye, And I saw others harmed on broadcasts.
Once again, IT IS ILLEGAL TO DETAIN PEOPLE WHEN YOU HAVE NO LEGAL AUTHORITY TO DO SO.

NOW ANSWER THIS: why does the MSM ask the IDF about the
" human shield" 7-10 kids killed in Gaza but not interview Iran military or spokespeople about the Arab girl they killed in Israel during their rocket and drone attack?
Isn't that equivalent to MSM ignoring Black on Black crime but selectively race baiting a selective white on black incident?
Logic says this double standard is used to incite race divisions therefore the MSM is baiting these terrorist inciteful behavior & violent protests (once again)-same show different masked cause.

Now the balls in your court: list all the names of the NON VIOLENT PROTESTERS who did not break any tresspassing, illegal camping, littering, vandalism, breaking and entering, threats, and that captive law I taked about.
Jeopardy theme song playing in the background
I was WAITING for one of you to mention this HOAX....

You guys are just making crap up and LYING, as people on the WRONG side of the issue ALWAYS do.

Neo Nazi anarchists are treated with the utmost care by underpaid and overworked state and local cops. Most were released without charges. The FBI used state of the art technology to relentlessly hunt down mom and pop Jan 6 demonstrators and sentence them to long prison term for the crime of simple trespass. Who do we see about Veteran and unarmed and harmless Jan 6 demonstrator Ashli Babbitt who was shot and killed by a Capital cop?

I was WAITING for one of you to mention this HOAX....

You guys are just making crap up and LYING, as people on the WRONG side of the issue ALWAYS do.

I used your standard and you complained, then by and through your own standard "could not name 1 single person" that was peaceful law abiding.
Even their chopping up trash cans as shields is an illegal and violent act. Stealing and damaging private property is illegal.

J6 was American patriotic people who got a little out of hand. Whereas these Jew hating campus occupiers are literally squatting hand in hand with terrorists. There is a difference for sure. Sadly only folks who respect this country seem capable of seeing it, the left seems continuously blinded by their hatred.

I used your standard and you complained, then by and through your own standard "could not name 1 single person" that was peaceful law abiding.
Even their chopping up trash cans as shields is an illegal and violent act. Stealing and damaging private property is illegal.
No you weren't, you're just a LIAR.

No you weren't, you're just a LIAR.
then you are calling your party and yourself liars, because once again I used your methodic use of unverified news which you just admitted is wrong of you.....can you say Russia Russia Russia?
8oto2i.jpg

We've recently seen the fake trope comparing the J6 berserkers to the righteous pro-Palestinian protestors.

There's just no comparison.

First of all, let's look at the reasons for their protests, one was for a fake stolen election, the other is for stopping the killing of innocent civilians.

Then we can look at the actual events, one featured Confederate flag carrying thugs, pummelling any law-enforcement officer in sight, the other features young students outraged at the American involvement in the ongoing destruction of Palestinian people.

To sum it up, one wanted to usurp the change of power from one President to the next and one wants America to divest from the slaughtering of innocent civilians.

Absolutely no comparison.

Yet the white Establishment media, and many on the right, are lying about it.

Here's a great video addressing the entire situation very succinctly....

You support hamas

You all just suck as humans

Provide a list of physically harmed Jewish citizens from the events of these protests.

Don't worry, I'll wait.
How about I make a list of
Provide a list of physically harmed Jewish citizens from the events of these protests.

Don't worry, I'll wait.
Medical information is privileged as you know---or perhaps you don't.
Keep waiting----the people who know do not spit on the ethic. Were I
to examine you---I would not publish my impression of your mental
status exam or that of your poorly circumcised "member". The results
of such an examination from the history thereof to the physical findings
are privileged. Were I to examine you whilst you were handcuffed in the
ward for the criminally insane---I would not publish any of the details including your name. Some details of the results of criminal acts which are PROSECUTED end up as public record---to wit, court records---you could
research the matter.

Neo Nazi anarchists are treated with the utmost care by underpaid and overworked state and local cops. Most were released without charges. The FBI used state of the art technology to relentlessly hunt down mom and pop Jan 6 demonstrators and sentence them to long prison term for the crime of simple trespass. Who do we see about Veteran and unarmed and harmless Jan 6 demonstrator Ashli Babbitt who was shot and killed by a Capital cop?
Will Munny said, "She should not have been there."

We've recently seen the fake trope comparing the J6 berserkers to the righteous pro-Palestinian protestors.

There's just no comparison.

First of all, let's look at the reasons for their protests, one was for a fake stolen election, the other is for stopping the killing of innocent civilians.

Then we can look at the actual events, one featured Confederate flag carrying thugs, pummelling any law-enforcement officer in sight, the other features young students outraged at the American involvement in the ongoing destruction of Palestinian people.

To sum it up, one wanted to usurp the change of power from one President to the next and one wants America to divest from the slaughtering of innocent civilians.

Absolutely no comparison.

Yet the white Establishment media, and many on the right, are lying about it.

Here's a great video addressing the entire situation very succinctly....

other is for stopping the killing of innocent civilians.

I get it…but…Americans aren’t killing people in Gaza…how are students protesting on college campus in America going to have any affect on what is happening on the other side of the world? Do you think Netanyahu is really worried about what students at UCLA are protesting about?

It’s like, what do they think their protests are going to accomplish? Who are they protesting to? Biden is already working on them problem, right?

I mean…these students are harassing and disrupting the lives of other people…for what effect?

If they want to protest, they should go find the Israeli embassy and protest there…

At least that would have some effect..

I get it…but…Americans aren’t killing people in Gaza…how are students protesting on college campus in America going to have any affect on what is happening on the other side of the world? Do you think Netanyahu is really worried about what students at UCLA are protesting about?

It’s like, what do they think their protests are going to accomplish? Who are they protesting to? Biden is already working on them problem, right?

I mean…these students are harassing and disrupting the lives of other people…for what effect?

If they want to protest, they should go find the Israeli embassy and protest there…

At least that would have some effect..
They're protesting America's involvement in it, via their financial contributions.

AKA, our tax dollars going towards genocide.

THIS is what our students are protesting about nationwide.

They simply want the USA to DIVEST from Israel.

Period. Full stop.

They're protesting America's involvement in it, via their financial contributions.

AKA, our tax dollars going towards genocide.

THIS is what our students are protesting about nationwide.

They simply want the USA to DIVEST from Israel.

Period. Full stop.
Hmm, ok, why not, then, also divest from Gaza? Looks like both sides had their share of faults in this one.

Explain how our tax dollars are going towards Gaza?
Do we not also send aid to Gaza?

Or, are you suggesting that the US completely cut ties with Israel? Were not going to stop giving military aid to Israel..they are our ally and to do so would mean their destruction.

Like I said, Biden is currently working on a resolve, isn’t he?

Do we not also send aid to Gaza?

Or, are you suggesting that the US completely cut ties with Israel? Were not going to stop giving military aid to Israel..they are our ally and to do so would mean their destruction.

Like I said, Biden is currently working on a resolve, isn’t he?
I'd love to read about how we're supporting Gaza, got a link?

Forum List

Back