The death of the Libertarian Party

no it isn't.

the very charter of keynesianism, which your ascribe to, cites employment as a guiding statistic for policy.
C'mon, twat face. Quote some posts where I'm ascribing to keynesianism. And when you can't find any, come back here and beg for forgiveness.

Long term thinking is that if we can't compete in the international market, that's on us.

We used to be able to do that.
we used to boycott and otherwise sanction totalitarian slave states.

allowing slave labor goods and services on the international market is a race to the bottom for all humanity.

we used to boycott and otherwise sanction totalitarian slave states.

allowing slave labor goods and services on the international market is a race to the bottom for all humanity.

China isn't a slave state...

Here's the thing. China is a lot more capitalist than you think it is. They have been for 2000 years.

Chinese people love money. China has a God of Money. Chinese people greet each other with "I hope you get rich!"

China isn't a slave state...

Here's the thing. China is a lot more capitalist than you think it is. They have been for 2000 years.

Chinese people love money. China has a God of Money. Chinese people greet each other with "I hope you get rich!"
yes it is.

china is totalitarian and horrific.

go there if you love it so much.

their system is completely fascist totalitarian, with no civil rights.

why do you admire that?

You said I did. Prove it. Or admit you're a liar.
you won't answer the question.

you have all the proof.

do you ascribe to keynesianism?

your unwillingness to answer is my proof you do.

because keynesianism is shameful totalitarianism.

you're ashamed and you should be.

no.

see how easy that is?
I've never supported keynesianism and I've never posted anything here to give any sane person, who isn't a cocksucking troll, any reason to believe otherwise. You pulled that our of your as because you don't have genuine arguments or anything useful to say.

I've never supported keynesianism and I've never posted anything here to give any sane person, who isn't a cocksucking troll, any reason to believe otherwise. You pulled that our of your as because you don't have genuine arguments or anything useful to say.
ok.

so you 're a sound currency guy. good for you.

I now look to you as an ally against currency totalitarianism.

Forum List

Back