The death of the Libertarian Party

Yes and that’s the bad news.

The good news is that, these days, one individual with a brain makes a Majority.
And never underestimate the power of one individual with a sharp mind.

Except that many manufacturing companies rely on Chinese components to make their products.

We live in a global economy. We sell stuff, we buy stuff.
you're a zombified globalist brainwash victim.

specifics matter.

I love how you tards blamed Obama for every penny of debt accrued on his watch, and then twist and turn and do back flips to avoid holding Trump accountable for the same thing.

How DO you stand the stench of your own hypocrisy?

And no one forced Trump to submit the biggest spending budget in history.

Trump had a GOP Congress for his first two years while they doubled the federal deficit.

responsibility.jpg
Your belief tat Trump is 100% responsible for COVID couldn't be more absurd. Obama, on the other hand, is 100% responsible for all the spending that occurred on his watch. He wrote the budgets is appeared in. He pushed for it and lobbied for it. Only a total douchebag would claim he didn't ask for it

To be fair, they invited Biden and RFK as well. Trump was just the only one to accept. Maybe the LP will boo him off the stage and restore my faith. Or maybe Trump will convince me he gets it. I'm open to the possibilities, but I'm not holding my breath. For now, I'm politically homeless.

Former President Donald Trump will speak at the Libertarian National Convention in Washington, D.C. later this month as he tries to woo voters beyond the Republican base and avoid losing support to independent candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

This is just embarrassing, the once proud Libertarian Party reduced to this stupidity. There is not a Libertarian bone in Trump's body.

This makes as much sense as having Biden speak at the RNC.

Might have to give the Constitution Party a closer look

The death of the Libertarian Party​

hahahaha….now that’s some funny shit. The LibLite Party was never alive.

The death of the Libertarian Party​

hahahaha….now that’s some funny shit. The LibLite Party was never alive.

How do you know when you are doing something right....when both sides attack you.

You call it the LibLite party and the Libs say they are just Repubs that want to smoke pot

Naw, man, I'm just asking an honest question, if you enjoy just what the rich people decide to give you for your work.
You display the attitude of a weak, infantile loser. I decide who and who I don’t agree to work for, dumbass.

Former President Donald Trump will speak at the Libertarian National Convention in Washington, D.C. later this month as he tries to woo voters beyond the Republican base and avoid losing support to independent candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

This is just embarrassing, the once proud Libertarian Party reduced to this stupidity. There is not a Libertarian bone in Trump's body.

This makes as much sense as having Biden speak at the RNC.

Might have to give the Constitution Party a closer look

As far left as the LP has gone, Trump will fit right in.

The major issue, as a die hard Libertarian, that I have had with Trump from day one is that he’s more liberal than I am.

Forum List

Back