The Arrogance of the Trump Worshippers Fails to See Reality

Your post is a prime example of why I say Republicans aren't facing reality.

The "reality" is Biden is an old man, who was born closer to the date of the 'Gettysburg Address' than the 2024 election.
He was old enough to drive when the Edsel came out.
He was an adult old enough to drink when John Kennedy was assassinated.
His DC career was already underway before the fall of Saigon.
Over thirty years ago, America had it's first Baby Boomer president, and Biden comes from the generation BEFORE that!
The left have always told us, that Ronald Reagan was too old to be president, and yet, Biden would be five years older ENTERING his second term, than Reagan was EXITING his second term!

So who is it again that is not "facing reality"?!!!

The "reality" is Biden is an old man, who was born closer to the date of the 'Gettysburg Address' than the 2024 election.
He was old enough to drive when the Edsel came out.
He was an adult old enough to drink when John Kennedy was assassinated.
His DC career was already underway before the fall of Saigon.
Over thirty years ago, America had it's first Baby Boomer president, and Biden comes from the generation BEFORE that!
The left have always told us, that Ronald Reagan was too old to be president, and yet, Biden would be five years older ENTERING his second term, than Reagan was EXITING his second term!

So who is it again that is not "facing reality"?!!!
Trump is just as old. Seems that you trump supporters don't ever want to talk about that, which is another failure to see reality. Warren Buffet is older than Biden and people wait to hear what he has to say about investments. I'm 63 and I'll be damned if anyone 20-30 years younger than me tries telling me what I can't do. Biden has shown us that you don't have to lay down and wait to die when you're in your 70's and onward. By taking on this job at his age, he shows great heart. The fact you idiots keep telling him how he should quit and he refuses, shows me he is a fighter. He ain't running to stay out of prison like Trump, and because he has shown me all these things, I'm voting for him. So you old fogies can tell yourselves you're useless all you want, but I'm with Biden. I hope I can have the same amount of life in me shall the lord allow me to see my 80's.

Last edited:
Trump is just as old. Seems that you trump supporters don't ever want to talk about that, which is another failure to see reality. Warren Buffet is older than Biden and people wait to hear what he has to say about investments. I'm 63 and I'll be damned if anyone 20-30 years younger than me tries telling me what I can't do. Biden has shown us that you don't have to lay down and wait to die when you're in your 70's and onward. By taking on this job at his age, he shows great heart. The fact you idiots keep telling him how he should quit and he refuses, shows me he is a fighter. He ain't running to stay out of prison like Trump, and because he has shown me all these things, I'm voting for him. So you old fogies can tell yurselves you're useless all you want, but I'm with Biden. I hope I can have the same amount of life in me shall the lord allow me to see my 80's.
What “lord”…the one who permits abortion?

What “lord”…the one who permits abortion?
Certainly not the lord who told whites to come over here and try exterminating everybody. Or the one who told whites they had to show non whites the one true God. Or the God who said that whites are to enslave people in order to bring them to Christianity. Or the God that tellls you that this is a white nation.

Last edited:
That trump is running for the Republican nomination and still he's losing 20 percent of the vote to a person who has quit running. Yet they still predict a trump victory.

OnPolitics: Haley is still racking up votes in the primaries. What this means for Trump.

Hey OnPolitics readers! Former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley suspended her presidential campaign in March, but she’s still going strong in the Republican primaries as she racks up a notable share of votes against Donald Trump, spelling a warning sign for the former president, experts say.

Haley built a broad coalition of voters, including moderate and anti-Trump Republicans, during her presidential run that cut into the former president’s commanding lead in the primary polls, your OnPolitics author reported. As her now “zombie campaign” continues to receive support, Trump could be in danger if he doesn’t make an effort to reach out to the dissatisfied group in his GOP base who could reject him come the general election.

How much votes did Haley garner in recent primaries? On Tuesday, Haley received 20% of the vote in Maryland, 17.9% in Nebraska and 9.4% in West Virginia. In the Indiana primary last week, Haley garnered 21.7% of the vote.

These people are not going to be voting for Trump in November. The general number who have continued voting for Haley is about 20 percent, and trump is leading whatever pollls these guys dredge up by 1-2 percentage poiints. The arrogance of the right has them ignoring this.
If they did see it; they would not acknowledge it.

Margaret Atwood had it right; “it was fun being a nazi”. Same principle applies to Trumpers; might makes right, you get to choose your own reality, and if there are any hiccups; blame minorities or the opposition.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
If they did see it; they would not acknowledge it.

Margaret Atwood had it right; “it was fun being a nazi”. Same principle applies to Trumpers; might makes right, you get to choose your own reality, and if there are any hiccups; blame minorities or the opposition.
True.

This is a bullshit thread from the start that should have been demoted to the basement or shut down. Do we need a thread to spew crap about who is arrogant and who is divorced from reality?

That trump is running for the Republican nomination and still he's losing 20 percent of the vote to a person who has quit running. Yet they still predict a trump victory.

OnPolitics: Haley is still racking up votes in the primaries. What this means for Trump.

Hey OnPolitics readers! Former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley suspended her presidential campaign in March, but she’s still going strong in the Republican primaries as she racks up a notable share of votes against Donald Trump, spelling a warning sign for the former president, experts say.

Haley built a broad coalition of voters, including moderate and anti-Trump Republicans, during her presidential run that cut into the former president’s commanding lead in the primary polls, your OnPolitics author reported. As her now “zombie campaign” continues to receive support, Trump could be in danger if he doesn’t make an effort to reach out to the dissatisfied group in his GOP base who could reject him come the general election.

How much votes did Haley garner in recent primaries? On Tuesday, Haley received 20% of the vote in Maryland, 17.9% in Nebraska and 9.4% in West Virginia. In the Indiana primary last week, Haley garnered 21.7% of the vote.

These people are not going to be voting for Trump in November. The general number who have continued voting for Haley is about 20 percent, and trump is leading whatever pollls these guys dredge up by 1-2 percentage poiints. The arrogance of the right has them ignoring this.
And yet he is kicking your Racist Messiah’s ass in the polls.

Haley is looking for that VP nod

Still the silence in the room is will they still vote for Trump even with Haley on the ticket.
Trump support is in the so called MAGA crowd
What left is republicans who like the results such as the SCOTUS tilt. but realize that Trump is leading them to that cliff.

How deep is the split between the MAGA Nuts and traditional republicans. If Trump is the candidate, will they stay home?

Will this be an anti Trump election or pro trump election?

Last edited:
Never Trump will always exist, so long as he’s part of the political spectrum. He threatens their control on both the party and their Center-Left Legislative treaty with the Democrats. Probably about a third of them will actually vote for Trump, to try and avoid a second Biden term; but they will never. admit doing it.

Honestly, the Republican Party needs to determine what it believes in, then purge itself of the individuals unwilling or unable to accept that. Then the Never Trumpers/RINOs can join the Democrat Party where they belong and we true Conservatives to the right of Trump politically can finally form our own party.
Exactly, people don't seem to understand a vote for trump is a vote against the establishment in DC. PERIOD. That includes both fking parties. Most of the demofks in here love them the establishment government from DC.

If you are to the right of trump you are not a conservative. Trump is a right wing extremist, and if you are to the right of that, well...
trump still did more for blacks than obammy!!

Haley just came out in support of Trump.

Really, really sux to be you IM2 :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Yawn .. the end result is .. Trump is the nominee ... and Biden is slumping in polls and performance ... can't wait til Trump kicks his ass in November .... :popcorn:
And if Trump doesn't win you snowflakes will just whine and try to claim that Biden stole the election.
Rinse and repeat.

Forum List

Back