Students Should Accept Iran's Offer of Free Education

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

2 May 2024 ~~ By David Strom

"Send them to Iran" is the sort of thing you normally hear from grumpy old men like me, not temperamentally moderate and strictly rational men like Jonathan Turley, who is far more measured and thoughtful than most of us.
But in this case, he has a moderate case to make. It's not that he would revel in watching the moral midgets who are simultaneously lecturing us about peace as they call for the genocide of the Jews; he just thinks the students need an education about the real world.

Iran has offered the protesters free scholarships to attend a university there, and Turley thinks they should take up the offer. There they can learn about the cause for which they are protesting.
~Snip~
Turley's suggestion makes sense because the students are utterly ignorant not only about the Israel-Hamas conflict but also about the movement of which Hamas is an important part. No Islamist would tolerate the antics of these students, and they would relish the opportunity to torture and murder many of them.
I certainly wouldn't suggest a Queer nonbinary vegan who is allergic to bananas go visit Iran, but perhaps one of the few straight students who might survive the process without winding up in jail or being executed.
ran is a regime in which raping women who refuse to wear a hijab and tossing away their lifeless bodies is not abnormal.
I would be thrilled to see some of these students who demand their revolution be catered to get a real education instead of the Marxist drivel they drink in.
I would even be willing to chip in for a plane ticket or two.

Commentary:
Seems that all these student provocateurs protesting might find Iran or any Arab country unsuitable for them.
Human rights Watch on Iran:
"Iran’s sexual minorities, especially those who identify themselves as lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transgender (LGBT), are victimized both by state and private actors in part because those actors know they can get away with it.
The violent repression of peaceful protests and pervasive institutional discrimination against women and girls has led to serious human rights violations by the Government of Iran, many amounting to crimes against humanity.
Women have no legal protection against domestic violence or sexual harassment by anyone, and the constitution has no non-discrimination clause with gender as a protected category."
I understand that The Iranian Ayatollahs also offer free flting lessons from high buildings to lesbians, Homosexuals, transgenders and women that also claim rape.

"Send them to Iran" is the sort of thing you normally hear from grumpy old men like me, not temperamentally moderate and strictly rational men like Jonathan Turley, who is far more measured and thoughtful than most of us.
But in this case, he has a moderate case to make. It's not that he would revel in watching the moral midgets who are simultaneously lecturing us about peace as they call for the genocide of the Jews; he just thinks the students need an education about the real world.

Iran has offered the protesters free scholarships to attend a university there, and Turley thinks they should take up the offer. There they can learn about the cause for which they are protesting.
~Snip~
Turley's suggestion makes sense because the students are utterly ignorant not only about the Israel-Hamas conflict but also about the movement of which Hamas is an important part. No Islamist would tolerate the antics of these students, and they would relish the opportunity to torture and murder many of them.
I certainly wouldn't suggest a Queer nonbinary vegan who is allergic to bananas go visit Iran, but perhaps one of the few straight students who might survive the process without winding up in jail or being executed.
ran is a regime in which raping women who refuse to wear a hijab and tossing away their lifeless bodies is not abnormal.
I would be thrilled to see some of these students who demand their revolution be catered to get a real education instead of the Marxist drivel they drink in.

Commentary:
Seems that all these student provocateurs protesting might find Iran or any Arab country unsuitable for them.
"Iran’s sexual minorities, especially those who identify themselves as lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transgender (LGBT), are victimized both by state and private actors in part because those actors know they can get away with it.
The violent repression of peaceful protests and pervasive institutional discrimination against women and girls has led to serious human rights violations by the Government of Iran, many amounting to crimes against humanity.
Women have no legal protection against domestic violence or sexual harassment by anyone, and the constitution has no non-discrimination clause with gender as a protected category."
I understand that The Iranian Ayatollahs also offer free flting lessons from high buildings to lesbians, Homosexuals, transgenders and women that also claim rape.

Stupidest thing Turley ever said. It would be like delivering ready my hostages to get a US/IRAN direct shooting war started.

Stupidest thing Turley ever said. It would be like delivering ready my hostages to get a US/IRAN direct shooting war started.
What difference would it make. Biden would mooth a few words and forget about them, as he's done with the Oct 7th hostahges or offer billions to het them back, just as Obama did.

~Snip~

Commentary:

Turley is a self admitted paid Fox contributor.

Turley is a self admitted paid Fox contributor.
~~~~~~
No shiite herlock... So are the Democrats on CNN, MSNBC ABC NBC & CBS.
Have you viewed and heard the garbage on CNN...?
How about the Podcast by Cohen himself?
Please remember these talking heads all have their interests at heart.
Turley claims to be a Democrat voter and say's he has no dog in the hunt.

~~~~~~
No shiite herlock... So are the Democrats on CNN, MSNBC ABC NBC & CBS.
Have you viewed and heard the garbage on CNN...?
How about the Podcast by Cohen himself?
Please remember these talking heads all have their interests at heart.
Turley claims to be a Democrat voter and say's he has no dog in the hunt.
You would think the wealthiest country in the world could afford free education through grade 16 but unfortunately people like you prevent that from happening.

You would think the wealthiest country in the world could afford free education through grade 16 but unfortunately people like you prevent that from happening.
And thanks to idiots like you, eggs cost $10 a dozen cuz the state insists that everything else should be free.

Free education? What planet are you from. I pay a shitload of school tax, state tax and federal tax. The state and federal tax that goes toward education is nothing more than a Democrat vote buying ploy. Our education system is broken because of politics. If you want free schooling, you'll need to home school everyone, and that wouldn't really be free either. MAGA

Absolutely!!!

After a short time in that [bleep] called Iran, American students would be begging & crying to return to the States.

As soon as they landed here, they would fall to their knees and kiss the tarmac.

Why on earth would we start a war if they took those people hostage?
Uh, to get hundreds of American kids back if taken hostage, in a country, where they would be regarded as infidels, maybe? It is not as if they have not backed such a move, in the last 7 months. You seem to have some kind of memory lapse.

Last edited:

~Snip~

Commentary:

Doesnt the US tolerate free speech any more ?
Or isit just approved speech. ?

Free education? What planet are you from. I pay a shitload of school tax, state tax and federal tax. The state and federal tax that goes toward education is nothing more than a Democrat vote buying ploy. Our education system is broken because of politics. If you want free schooling, you'll need to home school everyone, and that wouldn't really be free either. MAGA
Yes your taxes pay for schooling, dipshit. It's to better society. I bet you are one of those old guys who sits around at McDonald's with a bunch of other old codgers complaining about having to pay any taxes or at the very least how your taxes don't directly benefit you.

Forum List

Back