"Squad" Rashida Tlaib says THANK YOU and I Love you to the student rioters at the college...

He waited until the cops took the Capital back which took about 2 1/2 hours and watch every minute of the whole thing. His own Daughter begged him to speak out about ending it from the very beginning. If I were being picky, I would be beating down the doors of the Supreme Court for the hairballs they are throwing right now.
I still do not see it as ENDORSEMENT of violence

1714867378000.png

I still do not see it as ENDORSEMENT of violence

You don't listen too well to reality. All you see is what your Orange Deity tells you. His firing up the base is one of the reasons he's on trial for 91 felony charges.

You don't listen too well to reality. All you see is what your Orange Deity tells you. His firing up the base is one of the reasons he's on trial for 91 felony charges.
oh----is "firing up the base" one of the charges?

You want these to cease? Have Israel do the 2 nation where the PLO (west bank Muslims) get's the own country just like almost all of the Middle East also wants to happen.

They were there to disrupt the peaceful transition from one President to another. And there was little peaceful about how they were trying to do it.
It's all right seems that the college administrations aren't as lefty as they claim to be.

Swept those little punk-ass kids right up off the campuses and trotted their little asses right off to the callaboose prontiferously.

Last edited:
So many American Racists and Islamophobes .
No wonder your country is mocked and derided .,

You Americams hate it when others employ your tactics and give you some minor troubles to suppport a great principle.

It's all right for the US to kick start a revolution in Georgia, but people protesting against Ethnic Cleansing and wholesale murder in your back yard ( which you have made available to all ) is too much for American Bully Boys and Girls .

So many American Racists and Islamophobes .
No wonder your country is mocked and derided .,

You Americams hate it when others employ your tactics and give you some minor troubles to suppport a great principle.

It's all right for the US to kick start a revolution in Georgia, but people protesting against Ethnic Cleansing and wholesale murder in your back yard ( which you have made available to all ) is too much for American Bully Boys and Girls .
oh gee-----I left my work----I assumed I would no longer have to listen to THAT -----in the prison ward for the criminally insane or the padded rooms
in the corners of the Emergency Rooms

It's all right seems that the college administrations aren't as lefty as they claim to be.

Swept those little punk-ass kids right up off the campuses and trotted their little asses right off to the callabose prontiferously.

Do you think there’s more behind it than those adolescent protestations. Some kind of ‘coordination’? Because similar is going on in the UK..

Also bearing in mind persons of a certain age want something to demonstrate about, even if they don’t know it’s about. I’m thinking of The Vietnam and anti Shah marches. Like it’s fashionable.

You can see how much people take that seriously or even give a rat's ass when Trump is leading in all but the bluest of shitholes.

Do you think there’s more behind it than those adolescent protestations. Some kind of ‘coordination’? Because similar is going on in the UK..

Also bearing in mind persons of a certain age want something to demonstrate about, even if they don’t know it’s about. I’m thinking of The Vietnam and anti Shah marches. Like it’s fashionable.
Sure....most likely SOROS $$$$ and the usual crew of professional organizers.

oh----is "firing up the base" one of the charges?

Actually, yes it is. He argued them on numerous occasions. Of course, you won't see it that way because of the Koolaide you are drinking. But the courts may differ with you.

Swept those little punk-ass kids right up off the campuses and trotted their little asses right off to the callaboose prontiferously.

It's all about money. They are as left as the Donors are and it appears that there are enough non leftie donors to make a difference.

You can see how much people take that seriously or even give a rat's ass when Trump is leading in all but the bluest of shitholes.

And if he's found guilty for at least one of his felony charges, your same polls show a 16% exodus away from tRump.

One of our own hometown terrorists congratulated the Rioting Students at the college: Rashida Tlaib one of the Liberal "Squad" members told the crowd how much she loved what they were doing. I guess that includes smashing windows and begging for pizza...

Rashida Tlaib thanked them profusely and gushed how much she loved of their rioting and behavior

"I'm here to tell you all, I love you. Thank you for this. Just know the incredible power that you all have to, again, move our country in the right direction. So thank you all so much. Thank you, thank you," Tlaib said in the Zoom call that protesters were able to watch on their individual phones.

The video of Rep. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., appeared in multiple social media posts across a number of platforms earlier this week and was posted by Free Palestine Eugene and the UO Palestine Coalition, two groups supporting the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement against Israel and involved in the setup of a protest encampment at the University of Oregon.

Thanks Libs for bringing more garbage into our country.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/zoom-call-reveals-squad-democrats-175217650.html
View attachment 942079
Wow, you can sure see a lot of violence in that picture?

Alright, pencils down and eyes to the front of the class, let me tell you all you Islamophobe assholes, YOU ARE FUCKING LIARS!

There is no violence on campuses, except for the fascist, right wing cops doing the arresting.

Forum List

Back