"Squad" Rashida Tlaib says THANK YOU and I Love you to the student rioters at the college...

They are peacefully protesting. Sorry, the internment camps are you MAGAts add ons. I support ANY peaceful protests whether I agree with what they are saying or not.
So when someone broke the windows, that was peaceful? You must have went to a George Floyd riot? :)

Not sure where you are coming from

The artwork is in solidarity with Palestinian

Like I said “I am new here”

You will see

Or not

It's a friggin meme. And you see truth in it. What I see is, sick puppies like you try and MAGAt everything.

MAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE NEED MAGA! :)
3e7d94c56dca699fa54174328b8920e33e-20-trump-dumpster-fire.2x.rhorizontal.w710.jpg

One of our own hometown terrorists congratulated the Rioting Students at the college: Rashida Tlaib one of the Liberal "Squad" members told the crowd how much she loved what they were doing. I guess that includes smashing windows and begging for pizza...

Rashida Tlaib thanked them profusely and gushed how much she loved of their rioting and behavior

"I'm here to tell you all, I love you. Thank you for this. Just know the incredible power that you all have to, again, move our country in the right direction. So thank you all so much. Thank you, thank you," Tlaib said in the Zoom call that protesters were able to watch on their individual phones.

The video of Rep. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., appeared in multiple social media posts across a number of platforms earlier this week and was posted by Free Palestine Eugene and the UO Palestine Coalition, two groups supporting the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement against Israel and involved in the setup of a protest encampment at the University of Oregon.

Thanks Libs for bringing more garbage into our country.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/zoom-call-reveals-squad-democrats-175217650.html
View attachment 942079
Our country has become soft

So when someone broke the windows, that was peaceful? You must have went to a George Floyd riot? :)

The ones you are trying to paint as bad as your J6 dumpster fire aren't breaking widows or attack police officers with bats, clubs and more.

3e7d94c56dca699fa54174328b8920e33e-20-trump-dumpster-fire.2x.rhorizontal.w710.jpg

Yes, after gleefully watching it on TV for over 2 1/2 hours. He was begged to transmit for them to go home in peace from the very start.
so your whole issue is that he waited it out for an hour? relative to
what went on in the 60s and 70s----I would say you are being PICKY

The ones you are trying to paint as bad as your J6 dumpster fire aren't breaking widows or attack police officers with bats, clubs and more.

Oh since we are on the subject of destruction, please let me know how many George Floyd rioters are in prison right now, causing over 1 Billion in damage, looting, burning, stealing and destroying over 4 months before your knucklehead Biden even talked about it on TV. I will wait.

so your whole issue is that he waited it out for an hour? relative to
what went on in the 60s and 70s----I would say you are being PICKY

He waited until the cops took the Capital back which took about 2 1/2 hours and watch every minute of the whole thing. His own Daughter begged him to speak out about ending it from the very beginning. If I were being picky, I would be beating down the doors of the Supreme Court for the hairballs they are throwing right now.

Forum List

Back