"Squad" Rashida Tlaib says THANK YOU and I Love you to the student rioters at the college...

One of our own hometown terrorists congratulated the Rioting Students at the college: Rashida Tlaib one of the Liberal "Squad" members told the crowd how much she loved what they were doing. I guess that includes smashing windows and begging for pizza...

Rashida Tlaib thanked them profusely and gushed how much she loved of their rioting and behavior

"I'm here to tell you all, I love you. Thank you for this. Just know the incredible power that you all have to, again, move our country in the right direction. So thank you all so much. Thank you, thank you," Tlaib said in the Zoom call that protesters were able to watch on their individual phones.

The video of Rep. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., appeared in multiple social media posts across a number of platforms earlier this week and was posted by Free Palestine Eugene and the UO Palestine Coalition, two groups supporting the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement against Israel and involved in the setup of a protest encampment at the University of Oregon.

Thanks Libs for bringing more garbage into our country.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/zoom-call-reveals-squad-democrats-175217650.html
View attachment 942079
TREASON

Wow, you can sure see a lot of violence in that picture?

Alright, pencils down and eyes to the front of the class, let me tell you all you Islamophobe assholes, YOU ARE FUCKING LIARS!

There is no violence on campuses, except for the fascist, right wing cops doing the arresting.
At last! A voice of reason. :)

Wow, you can sure see a lot of violence in that picture?

Alright, pencils down and eyes to the front of the class, let me tell you all you Islamophobe assholes, YOU ARE FUCKING LIARS!

There is no violence on campuses, except for the fascist, right wing cops doing the arresting.
Are you saying this was not private property?

tumblr_657438057bacb3a1ffe4d02a8e737e8a_2a9feb39_1280.jpg

No, I'm saying people are telling lies about the protesters. The overwhelming majority of protesters are peaceful. They are not terrorists and do not support Hamas. All they are saying is Israel is just as bad.
Ok....but just camping out like they are is an act of violence.

There are no proper facilities.
They don't have a permit.
They are impeding foot traffic there on the University without permission and they are assuming the college administration It's actually able to do something about what it is they're protesting about.

ok----rashida can stand trial for any and all acts of destruction caused by
the "protesters" in the course of their "peaceful" protest-----how about she
pays for the cleanup and the policing costs?
Bingo

No, I'm saying people are telling lies about the protesters. The overwhelming majority of protesters are peaceful. They are not terrorists and do not support Hamas. All they are saying is Israel is just as bad.

They are impeding foot traffic there on the University without permission and they are assuming the college administration It's actually able to do something about what it is they're protesting about.
I have passed by some like "protesters" None were saying or holding signs saying "Israel is just as bad......" They had much more to say and DO......
that even a "brooklyn bum" would find very IMPOLITE

One of our own hometown terrorists congratulated the Rioting Students at the college: Rashida Tlaib one of the Liberal "Squad" members told the crowd how much she loved what they were doing. I guess that includes smashing windows and begging for pizza...

Rashida Tlaib thanked them profusely and gushed how much she loved of their rioting and behavior

"I'm here to tell you all, I love you. Thank you for this. Just know the incredible power that you all have to, again, move our country in the right direction. So thank you all so much. Thank you, thank you," Tlaib said in the Zoom call that protesters were able to watch on their individual phones.

The video of Rep. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., appeared in multiple social media posts across a number of platforms earlier this week and was posted by Free Palestine Eugene and the UO Palestine Coalition, two groups supporting the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement against Israel and involved in the setup of a protest encampment at the University of Oregon.

Thanks Libs for bringing more garbage into our country.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/zoom-call-reveals-squad-democrats-175217650.html
View attachment 942079

She should be slapped into next week.

What a fascist thing to say.

Forum List

Back