"Squad" Rashida Tlaib says THANK YOU and I Love you to the student rioters at the college...

Freedomisneverfree

Diamond Member
Jul 28, 2021
One of our own hometown terrorists congratulated the Rioting Students at the college: Rashida Tlaib one of the Liberal "Squad" members told the crowd how much she loved what they were doing. I guess that includes smashing windows and begging for pizza...

Rashida Tlaib thanked them profusely and gushed how much she loved of their rioting and behavior

"I'm here to tell you all, I love you. Thank you for this. Just know the incredible power that you all have to, again, move our country in the right direction. So thank you all so much. Thank you, thank you," Tlaib said in the Zoom call that protesters were able to watch on their individual phones.

The video of Rep. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., appeared in multiple social media posts across a number of platforms earlier this week and was posted by Free Palestine Eugene and the UO Palestine Coalition, two groups supporting the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement against Israel and involved in the setup of a protest encampment at the University of Oregon.

Thanks Libs for bringing more garbage into our country.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/zoom-call-reveals-squad-democrats-175217650.html
1714855021269.png

One of our own hometown terrorists congratulated the Rioting Students at the college: Rashida Tlaib one of the Liberal "Squad" members told the crowd how much she loved what they were doing. I guess that includes smashing windows and begging for pizza...

Rashida Tlaib thanked them profusely and gushed how much she loved of their rioting and behavior

"I'm here to tell you all, I love you. Thank you for this. Just know the incredible power that you all have to, again, move our country in the right direction. So thank you all so much. Thank you, thank you," Tlaib said in the Zoom call that protesters were able to watch on their individual phones.

The video of Rep. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., appeared in multiple social media posts across a number of platforms earlier this week and was posted by Free Palestine Eugene and the UO Palestine Coalition, two groups supporting the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement against Israel and involved in the setup of a protest encampment at the University of Oregon.

Thanks Libs for bringing more garbage into our country.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/zoom-call-reveals-squad-democrats-175217650.html
View attachment 942079

You are displaying zero proof of what you claim. Well, Ivan, you need to pay this weeks pay back to
Russia as it's failed.

Maybe she believes in what they are protesting for

Kinda like you guys did with people breaking windows and going into our nations capitol

Seems like tRump told them “we love you”

Go figure

Kinda like you guys did with people breaking windows and going into our nations capitol

Go figure
So if we take your analogy, then we can expect prison sentences for all the college rioters, correct? Just like J-6ers that are all in prison for being at the Capital? :p

I'd gladly provide Israel with her present GPS coordinates if they want to drop a Hellfire missile on her skank ass.

The IDF would be doing us a favor.

You want these to cease? Have Israel do the 2 nation where the PLO (west bank Muslims) get's the own country just like almost all of the Middle East also wants to happen.

Go figure

They were there to disrupt the peaceful transition from one President to another. And there was little peaceful about how they were trying to do it.

Reprinted from Fox News. And she supported their peaceful LEGAL methods. Tell you what, do the 2 nation solution for the West Bank PLO and find out just how fast most would support Israels actions in the west bank. You are confusing a Religion with a Nation. And most Israelis aren't nearly as evil as their "Dear Leader" is right now.

Had Nettie not seized power and kept it, the 2 nation solution would have already been done and the Middle East would be a much safer place.

So if we take your analogy, then we can expect prison sentences for all the college rioters, correct? Just like J-6ers that are all in prison for being at the Capital? :p
My analogy was that both her and tRump praised protesters because they believe in what they are protesting

Thanks for playing 😂

You want these to cease? Have Israel do the 2 nation where the PLO (west bank Muslims) get's the own country just like almost all of the Middle East also wants to happen.

They were there to disrupt the peaceful transition from one President to another. And there was little peaceful about how they were trying to do it.
You don’t know me

That’s the thing about talking in text

Easy to misread

Try this

1714865080888.png

Reprinted from Fox News. And she supported their peaceful LEGAL methods. Tell you what, do the 2 nation solution for the West Bank PLO and find out just how fast most would support Israels actions in the west bank. You are confusing a Religion with a Nation. And most Israelis aren't nearly as evil as their "Dear Leader" is right now.

Had Nettie not seized power and kept it, the 2 nation solution would have already been done and the Middle East would be a much safer place.

WASHINGTON (Michigan News Source) – Michigan Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib took to the U.S. House floor this week in support of college students and their openly antisemitic protests.
Students at more than 100 colleges nationwide have presumably skipped final exam week and opted for setting up tent encampments on campus in pro-Palestinian support. Rep. Tlaib said “I am moved by the young people protesting.”

Is there a difference between a Palestine individual and a Hamas individual?

Asking for a friend.

You don’t know me

That’s the thing about talking in text

Easy to misread

Try this

View attachment 942104

Your meme is about as truthful as you are. MAGAts needs to have the Native Americans declare war on you. Afterall, if the tRump dumpster fire wins, the camps will be used to gather all of us up. Of course, the Black Shirts will have the orders to kill if refused. Funny how that same thing happened in Italy 1926 and Germany, 1933.

Go figure
nice try----but he didn't

WASHINGTON (Michigan News Source) – Michigan Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib took to the U.S. House floor this week in support of college students and their openly antisemitic protests.
Students at more than 100 colleges nationwide have presumably skipped final exam week and opted for setting up tent encampments on campus in pro-Palestinian support. Rep. Tlaib said “I am moved by the young people protesting.”

They are peacefully protesting. Sorry, the internment camps are you MAGAts add ons. I support ANY peaceful protests whether I agree with what they are saying or not.

Your meme is about as truthful as you are. MAGAts needs to have the Native Americans declare war on you. Afterall, if the tRump dumpster fire wins, the camps will be used to gather all of us up. Of course, the Black Shirts will have the orders to kill if refused. Funny how that same thing happened in Italy 1926 and Germany, 1933.
Not sure where you are coming from

The artwork is in solidarity with Palestinian

Like I said “I am new here”

You will see

Or not

Forum List

Back