Small, well-built Chinese EV called the Seagull poses a big threat to the US auto industry...while USA by 2034 will need 71,026,000,000,000 kWh!

What about the batteries that are required for propulsion of these cheap EVs?

Where will those be made, hmm?

Well remember the issue is NOT the cost of the EV folks!
It is this FACT!

Is America running out of electrical power?​

The nation's power grid appears to be reaching critical levels due to emerging technologies
It has been estimated that more than 300 million people in the U.S. and Canada could face power shortages
There have also been warnings from tech moguls such as Elon Musk, who has stated that the United States is primed to run out of electricity and transformers for artificial intelligence in 2025.
"demand for industrial power is surging to record highs, with the projection of electricity use for the next decade (2034)...now 17 times what it was only recently," Evan Halper said for The Washington Post. Northern Virginia "needs the equivalent of several large nuclear power plants to serve all [its] new data centers," Halper said, while Texas faces a similar problem.
So folks here is what the idiot Biden "GUARANTEES while experts say electricity usage which is 4,178,000,000,000 kWh in 2023...
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA).
Guaranteeing 2,580,300,000,000 kWh from fossil fuel electric plants will HAVE to BE REPLACED and how?
This dumb ass promises that 50% of cars/light vehicles (what about semis-trucks!) be EV by 2030 adding another Trillion kW !
https://www.energy.gov/sites/default/files/2022-06/USEER 2022 Fact Sheet.pdf
"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019,

So now is there more DEMAND from EVs, Cryptomining, AI, etc... of 17 times MORE than now???
71,026,000,000,000 kWh by 2034!!!

God, what a little shitbox!

Unless neanderthals on the right are prepared to give up fossil fuels, your country will be econonomically destroyed by climate change. You're now spending $200 billion per year on climate change disasters, and you can't get insurance in Florida.

Keep denying reality. That's working so well for you.
Name 1 "Climate Change" disaster, Commie Canuck.

Like the 2 hailstorms that wrecked 2 huge "Green Energy" solar farms, or what?

That's just natural weather that has always occured. :funnyface:

Here it is people, deal with it.

If dimocraps are pushing it, it's stupid and bound to fail. Because dimocraps are stupid. And thieves.

Have you noticed that Wind Farms and their stupid Wind Turbines are being abandoned? Of course not because the DISGUSTING FILTH won't talk about it. Check it out. There's hundreds of articles from small papers and journals. The only place journalism still exists.

Look it up. Check it out. All those BILLIONS spent on dimocrap scum foolishness..... It's gone. And we aren't getting it back.

Because -- dimocraps are stupid. They really are, they're dumbest motherfuckers on Earth. Not just the party, the voters.

Where we have to worst pollution is where we have the most dimocrap scum...... Cities. If Cities would do their jobs (they won't because they're dimocrap scum and are naturally thieves) they could keep out ICE (internal combustion engine) powered vehicles for personal transportation and allow only EV's. It's where they're needed most.

It would also help if they had a working mass transportation system people could use without getting raped and murdered. But, hey. We're talking dimocrap scum, here folks.

EV's in Cities. That's all we need. The particulars can be worked out.

But we're talking dimocrap scum, people. The dumbest motherfuckers in human history.

What ever happened to the HSR in Kaliphony that so many billions have been spent on?

Oh, sorry. dimocrap scum strike again.

We don't have an EV problem, or a homeless problem, or an Energy problem or even a GW problem.

We have a dimocrap scum problem-- An example.....

Tens of billions of dollars, nine agencies and more than 30 programs​

As the homelessness crisis has intensified, California under Gov. Gavin Newsom’s leadership allocated an unprecedented $24 billion to address homelessness and housing during the last five fiscal years, according to the Legislative Analyst’s Office.

Nine state agencies administered more than 30 programs aimed at preventing or reducing homelessness. Some of those programs did such a poor job tracking their outcomes that it’s impossible to tell if they’ve been successful, according to the audit, which marks the first such large-scale accounting of the state’s homelessness spending.
Wrong

And stop being an idiot using a mistake on my part as a "MATH" problem! I agree I was wrong to assume the 17 times was for total USA and that was a mistake no question. BUT YOU made a mistake and YOU are not a big enough mentally to admit YOUR error. MY error was NOT a math error. Math is MATH... 17 times 4,178,000,000,000 is indisputable !
71,060,000,000,000 kWh and I wasn't wrong on the math as you stupidly and ignorantly accused me of being!
That was a READING error on YOUR part! Are you mentally competent to admit you were wrong?
Just tap out man. Even Your fellow low-life Neanderthals are dogging you.

Moron, you asked if they live next to chargers and I explained to you that yes, in fact they do live next to the chargers in their driveways.

At no point did I ever suggest that electricity doesn't come from somewhere, or would not be reflected in the overall electricity used.
But that generating of electricity is the issue.
Biden guaranteed:
"We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

So Biden also has an executive order that
President Biden Outlines Target of 50% Electric Vehicle Sales Share in 2030 to Unleash Full Economic Benefits of Build Back Better Agenda and Advance Smart Fuel Efficiency and Emission Standards
With Biden guaranteeing to rid 60% of electric generating power plants, i.e. fossil fuels, AND with 50% by 2030 of
new cars being EVs.... where will the electricity come from?
typesofelectricplants.png

Excellent! Your stupidity, for once, was reading, not math.
How long did it take me to correct your idiocy this time?

DURR
YOU are 100% wrong! It was never the math being in error, but the sources for the math... NOT the math!
Again you didn't answer the simple question: What is 17 times x 4,178,000,000,000 kWh?
(Total kWh total generated in 2023, of electricity were generated at utility-scale electricity generation facilities in the United States.)
Are you able to do the "math"?

Neither hydro nor nuclear are fossil fuels.

America should stop using natural gas to heat our homes in winter and use hydro and nuclear?

Nobody should stop doing anything. what they should be doing is to start transitioning to less toxic forms of heat and energy.

Doing nothing is not an option and neither is drilling for more and more oil.

YOU are 100% wrong! It was never the math being in error, but the sources for the math... NOT the math!
Again you didn't answer the simple question: What is 17 times x 4,178,000,000,000 kWh?
(Total kWh total generated in 2023, of electricity were generated at utility-scale electricity generation facilities in the United States.)
Are you able to do the "math"?

Every time you post some giant calculation, you're wrong.

How much is US electricity usage going to increase in the next ten years?

Nobody should stop doing anything. what they should be doing is to start transitioning to less toxic forms of heat and energy.

Doing nothing is not an option and neither is drilling for more and more oil.

what they should be doing is to start transitioning to less toxic forms of heat and energy.

We did that, we moved away from coal into natural gas.

Doing nothing is not an option and neither is drilling for more and more oil

What's wrong with cheap, reliable oil?

Neither hydro nor nuclear are fossil fuels.

America should stop using natural gas to heat our homes in winter and use hydro and nuclear?
Why is everything so binary with you?

Heat your home with natural gas, displace fossil based electricity production.

…wtf?

Yes, they have electric chargers in their driveways. Like your phone, you plug in and when you wake up your car is full.
Which means the electricity plants need to run at full capacity all night to charge those cars. There will be no peak hours or off hours. It’ll just be full production 24/7.

Why is everything so binary with you?

Heat your home with natural gas, displace fossil based electricity production.

I heat my home with natural gas.
Greens have decided natural gas is as bad as coal.
They also want to shut down nuclear power and rip out dams.

Which means the electricity plants need to run at full capacity all night to charge those cars. There will be no peak hours or off hours. It’ll just be full production 24/7.

Nope, there is a lot of load slack at night.

You can see from 10pm to 4am energy use is A LOT lower.

1*f1pVcA90lrem_thl16lvyg.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back