Shooting a dog <> shooting a fetus.... What's the diff?

Approximately 860,000 abortions were performed in 2017
I'm pro choice
And I think Dakota needs to change it's law. This woman should have turned the dog in to the humane society.
There are levels of humanity. Chinese people eat dogs. Republican only shoot them. At least the Chinese eat the meat. Liberals are on the other end of the spectrum

Trump can't even pronounce vegan

Those late-night globalist shills have only kept their own lives good while trump has made many have good lives and with families. What is reality is that most of us would sell out to be in that position as humans as they have done.

We are over populated and those people can't afford to raise children. Neither can we afford them. You won't pay.
how in the fuck would you know what people you have never met can or cant afford??

at least youre being honest now and confirming you know youre supporting the murder of children,,

thats a big step for you and I am proud of you for it,,

Those late-night globalist shills have only kept their own lives good while trump has made many have good lives and with families. What is reality is that most of us would sell out to be in that position as humans as they have done.

Wow. Here's how I feel. America is great because liberal government helped create a strong healthy middle class. Corporations didn't give us that. We see what happened when corporations took over with Reagan, Bush and Trumps help. Wages down for you.

Unregulated free market capitalism doesn't create happy workers or a big happy middle class.

You're not happy with your wages yet you suck your companies dick.

Wow. Here's how I feel. America is great because liberal government helped create a strong healthy middle class. Corporations didn't give us that. We see what happened when corporations took over with Reagan, Bush and Trumps help. Wages down for you.

Unregulated free market capitalism doesn't create happy workers or a big happy middle class.

You're not happy with your wages yet you suck your companies dick.
the middle class is disappearing and crumbling right before our eyes,,

and its not looking good for future generations,,

the free market capitalism was the real reason people were able to succeed until the liberal government fucked it up

the free market capitalism was the real reason people were able to succeed until the liberal government fucked it up

Nope. I'll give you an example. 1999, 1998,etc. Ford record profits and record profit sharing with union employees. What's wrong with that? It's more profitable to move operations to Mexico. We should have never allowed them to make cars somewhere else and ship them here. They can ship to Europe and China from Mexico but not here. Anyways, you do know who invented NAFTA right? I know they told you Clinton signed it but Bush 1 was a ONE term president. That was his puppy. You supported Reagan right?

Globalization ruined the blue collar middle class. Is that what you are?

Union workers won big last year. Organize dummy! You must not have a college degree. Keep voting GOP dummy

Things were going great till you voted for Bush.

The Ford Motor Company said today that its hourly workers in the United States would receive an average of $8,000 in profit sharing for 1999, topping the record $6,100 average workers got for 1998.

You actually first fucked yourself by voting for Reagan.

"I think Bill Clinton was a great president,’" Trump said in the interview that was conducted shortly after the 2008 presidential election on NY1's "Inside City Hall" program.

"You know, you look at the country then. The economy was doing great. Look at what happened during the Clinton years. I mean we had no war, the economy was doing great, everybody was happy. A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell,’" Trump said.

Nope. I'll give you an example. 1999, 1998,etc. Ford record profits and record profit sharing with union employees. What's wrong with that? It's more profitable to move operations to Mexico. We should have never allowed them to make cars somewhere else and ship them here. They can ship to Europe and China from Mexico but not here. Anyways, you do know who invented NAFTA right? I know they told you Clinton signed it but Bush 1 was a ONE term president. That was his puppy. You supported Reagan right?

Globalization ruined the blue collar middle class. Is that what you are?

Union workers won big last year. Organize dummy! You must not have a college degree. Keep voting GOP dummy
singling out how one small group that was able to game the system and take advantage of workers proves nothing,,

the middle class in the country is declining rapidly and with inflation at an all time high and homelessness getting worse only an idiot or a liar would try to make the case the middle class is doing fne,,

and we all know youre a liar of epic proportions so that leaves out idiot,,

Things were going great till you voted for Bush.

The Ford Motor Company said today that its hourly workers in the United States would receive an average of $8,000 in profit sharing for 1999, topping the record $6,100 average workers got for 1998.

You actually first fucked yourself by voting for Reagan.

"I think Bill Clinton was a great president,’" Trump said in the interview that was conducted shortly after the 2008 presidential election on NY1's "Inside City Hall" program.

"You know, you look at the country then. The economy was doing great. Look at what happened during the Clinton years. I mean we had no war, the economy was doing great, everybody was happy. A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell,’" Trump said.
I voted for bush??
so now youre a fucking mind reader,,

if youre a mind reader why do you get so many things wrong??

I have never once voted for a dem or repube at the fed level in over 30 yrs of voting you stupid cock sucker

singling out how one small group that was able to game the system and take advantage of workers proves nothing,,

the middle class in the country is declining rapidly and with inflation at an all time high and homelessness getting worse only an idiot or a liar would try to make the case the middle class is doing fne,,

and we all know youre a liar of epic proportions so that leaves out idiot,,
Don't worry. Joe will fix it. If you want him to. He can only fix so much. Remember Trump never built your wall.

Yea, if it needs to be. This dog didn't need to be put down. She is cold hearted, hated that dog and murdered it for no reason. Please don't tell me you care about life and then tell me you do this. No you fucking do not.
How do you know the dog didn't need to be put down?
Here are the FACTS for you really ignorant people!
Each year, approximately 920,000 shelter animals are euthanized (390,000 dogs and 530,000 cats). The number of dogs and cats euthanized in U.S. shelters annually has declined from approximately 2.6 million in 2011
How many humans are aborted?
More than a million abortions were provided in the U.S. in 2023.
How many humans aborted by women who have had 1 or more previous abortions?
We found that 45% of patients reported having one or more prior abortions.
Age was most strongly associated with this outcome, and patients aged 30 and older had more than two times the odds of having had a prior abortion compared with those aged 20–24.

FACTS are most people that are upset about the killing of the dog... wow have no problem though with killing a human!
Don't people like you see the idiotic bitching and moaning about killing a dog while hey it's ok kill the human!

Actually, Puppy Killer Kristi is the perfect running mate for Trump.

"Republicans 2024: The Cruelty is the Point!"
And you are ok with killing human?
Here are the FACTS for you really ignorant people!
Each year, approximately 920,000 shelter animals are euthanized (390,000 dogs and 530,000 cats). The number of dogs and cats euthanized in U.S. shelters annually has declined from approximately 2.6 million in 2011
How many humans are aborted?
More than a million abortions were provided in the U.S. in 2023.
How many humans aborted by women who have had 1 or more previous abortions?
Age was most strongly associated with this outcome, and patients aged 30 and older had more than two times the odds of having had a prior abortion compared with those aged 20–24.

FACTS are most people that are upset about the killing of the dog... wow have no problem though with killing a human!
Don't people like you see the idiotic bitching and moaning about killing a dog while hey it's ok kill the human!

Bill Burr, who is a funny, if somewhat nutty, guy said it best when he did a comedy skit.

He said something like abortion was like somebody opens your oven while you have a cake in it and messes with it. You say, "You ruined my Cake!!" And the idiot replies, "It wasn't a Cake, it was just some batter in an oven." And you say, "Well, it owuld have been a cake if you hadn't fucked it up!"

Abortion is such a personal thing. Nobody wants

I am certain that abortion is a totally painful one. It's not like Sally wakes up one morning and calls Cindy Lou and says, "Hey, I'm gonna go get an abortion this morning because I got nothing else to do. Wanna tag along?"

I'm certain that abortion is a painful, horrible experience for a woman. I've had women tell me that they can sometimes hear their 'baby' cry in the middle of the night.

It's horrible for them. They're never the same after that.

So what do we do? I don't know. Do we allow, or force, a woman to stop her life to raise a child that she is probably incapable of raising correctly in the first place? Wouldn't that mean more problems for society? For her? For everybody?

I don't have an answer and anybody that thinks they do is full of shit
I must be full of Shiite then, because we know what causes pregnancy, and it can absolutely be avoided. The biggest problem is we have been told for so long if it feels good do it it's your life, which is of course the lie, it's the child's life also! We need to go back and yes call me whatever you want to when marriage occurred first before families! Again we have told kids there is no way to control your urges so just have at it!

is that what you tell yourself to overcome the guilt you feel for being a baby killer??

the thread is about the difference between killing a dog and a human being,,

thats a biological question not a political one
Then why is in the politics section?

No one said Puppy-Killer Kristi should go to jail, but Trump has already dropped her from consideration.

A fetus isn't a person under the law, so no one is going to jail for that, either.

And you are ok with killing human?
Fetuses aren't people.

I don't. But you do that at a humane facility, and only after trying to train the puppy.

So what's your point? That abortion is such an awful thing that no one would ever want another one?

Then why is in the politics section?

No one said Puppy-Killer Kristi should go to jail, but Trump has already dropped her from consideration.

A fetus isn't a person under the law, so no one is going to jail for that, either.
you dont even know what a fetus is so you keep using the word incorrectly,,

a child in the womb is a human being,,

just because you sick baby killers dont have respect for human life is your shortcoming not mine,,

and yes we are going to start putting people in jail for murdering children,,
the law once said slavery was legal and now it doesnt,,

baby killers beware we are coming after you,,

Fetuses aren't people.

I don't. But you do that at a humane facility, and only after trying to train the puppy.

So what's your point? That abortion is such an awful thing that no one would ever want another one?
buy a dictionary,, a fetus is a human being,,

Forum List

Back