Scottie Scheffler Arrested at PGA

Notice everyone runs from Black prima donna story causing Airplane to de-board. Don’t want to be racist lol! That story died quicker than a Leftist bait thread onUSMB. Imagine if you did that? Right to Jail, maybe bail?

Now the board maggots want to pretend to be on this guys side? Sure hes a good guy but he messed up. Own it.

Driving on the median Around a Police blockade? Blowing thru a gate? Dragging a Cop.

Don’t you have any respect at all for the job of a Policeman? Sheffler does.

Maybe he will pay a $250K fine or donation? Community service. Hes not that important. He should pay or do something? He got to buy his priveleged way out of jail and back to his tee time. Did the Police drive him back! Wow! Try getting that treatment for Dick Snyder of DAL, TX.

Last edited:
What next? Ray Rice is allowed to dicipline his babe with a right cross to the jaw? P-Diddy anyone? more rich avoiding jail that we would all be in For certain in the same situation. Car impounded, costs up the Wazoo. Just SHUP!!!

oh it was dark…..gives me the right. Sod forking off Sludge.

Get off me. I unloaded on INDY about 2min in! I’m a bit wound up. Very quiet in the Garden right now.

I unloaded on Oinklahoma last night early into game too. Almost hit 100%. Missed on final Indy to win, over 204.5 at 1.5X. Very tight close game. DAL came from behind late by one free throw!

Did he drag the Cop or not? Fork your cherry picking, spinning and leaving out major facts in every thread you get into until you harrass so many others they force your dishonest arse to finally come up with facts just like the MSM you dumb OX! Enough! Get off the boards.
If the cop jumped onto his car and he didn’t know then how do you fault the guy?

Did he drag the Cop or not? Fork your cherry picking, spinning and leaving out major facts in every thread you get into until you harrass so many others they force your dishonest arse to finally come up with facts just like the MSM you dumb OX! Enough! Get off the boards.
What’s with you and the MSM?! I haven’t seen any news reports about it. I’m watching the tournament and heard an eye witness account of what happened and an interview with Scottie explaining his experience.

Notice everyone runs from Black prima donna story causing Airplane to de-board. Don’t want to be racist lol! That story died quicker than a Leftist bait thread onUSMB. Imagine if you did that? Right to Jail, maybe bail?

Now the board maggots want to pretend to be on this guys side? Sure hes a good guy but he messed up. Own it.

Driving on the median Around a Police blockade? Blowing thru a gate? Dragging a Cop.

Don’t you have any respect at all for the job of a Policeman? Sheffler does.

Maybe he will pay a $250K fine or donation? Community service. Hes not that important. He should pay or do something? He got to buy his priveleged way out of jail and back to his tee time. Did the Police drive him back! Wow! Try getting that treatment for Dick Snyder of DAL, TX.
Says the guy who said he skimmed headlines and doesn’t really know the story. You just love arguing from a place of ignorance don’t you??

Players are directed around traffic all the time at events like this. It’s normal so the confusion is easily understandable

Says the guy who said he skimmed headlines and doesn’t really know the story. You just love arguing from a place of ignorance don’t you??

Players are directed around traffic all the time at events like this. It’s normal so the confusion is easily understandable

BS. If you see flashing lights and piles of Cops-Ambulance, fire trucks….you dont will-nilly drive off-road around it the barrel thru the gate with cops jumping on your car. You stop. You go slow. When is the last time you drove thru any gate with City Police officers hanging off your car to go to the Judge….”I didn’t know”? Huh? Think about how dumb that sounds in real life.

Every morning going to work I hear big stories on Sirius sports, with callers calling in. I don’t need NBC or Chick Toad to lie to me. Then I have USMB or GP headlines on my PC as I eat quick breakfast. I know it all, or enough.

MSM went off NOV04 2020. never again! All is corrupted propaganda. You can eat it up like Care or RW and spread your vile.

Last edited:
BS. If you see flashing lights and piles of Cops-Ambulance, fire trucks….you dont will-nilly drive off-road around it the barrel thru the gate with cops jumping on your car. You stop. You go slow. When is the last time you drove thru any gate with City Police officers hanging off your car to go to the Judge….”I didn’t know”? Huh? Think about how dumb that sounds in real life.

Every moning going to work I hear big stories on Sirius sports, with callers calling in. I dont need NBC or Chick Toad to lie to me. Then I have USMB or GP headlines on my PC as I eat quick breakfast. I know it all, or enough.

MSM went off NOV04 2020. never again! All is corrupted propaganda. You can eat it up like Care or RW and spread your vile.
How do you know what he saw?? You don’t.

These events have all kinds of emergency personnel around. Directing traffic and doing crowd control. Players get courtesy cars that allow them to by pass traffic lines and go straight to the club house so they can get ready to play. There was an abandoned bus that he drove around.

But more importantly, I know this guy. Not personal friends but I work in the golf industry and have been around him many times at tournaments. He is a rule follower, extremely respectful, and just not the type of guy that ignores the rules or law.

He didn’t throw his name around during his arrest, complied with everything that he was directed to do and was even complimenting the cops at the station.

He did not deserve to be slammed against a car and charged with a felony. That cop is a bad apple and needs to be removed from the streets. Who knows how many others have been victims of his power abuse. But you go ahead and defend him with all your ignorance

Here's what I believe. This is a perfect example of white privilege. So the dude is a god at golf courses. There's traffic, an emergency, doesn't matter, he has to get there in time to tee off. So if there was an accident, he is entitled to drive around. Hell, drive on the grass. A lot of these fans would let him and rory mcelroy run a train on their sisters. LOL
This is not white privilege. This is authoritarian demands. Making men into criminals. The PGA would be foolish to go back to that city. The simple stuff that must be complied with, or escalation occurs. This is why I believe we are finished. As soon as the so-called law and order is returned, this crap will expand. Humiliation and emasculation from men who would do the worse to people if were totally a dictatorship is a warning that we are not paying attention to.

This is not white privilege. This is authoritarian demands. Making men into criminals. The PGA would be foolish to go back to that city. The simple stuff that must be complied with, or escalation occurs. This is why I believe we are finished. As soon as the so-called law and order is returned, this crap will expand. Humiliation and emasculation from men who would do the worse to people if were totally a dictatorship is a warning that we are not paying attention to.

How can Republicans Not See it? It's why I call them Not See's.

Scheffler's lawyer says they will not settle the case and will go to court to clear his name. It was a bizarre situation and the Cop didn't have his body camera on so that's a violation on him apparently.

Forum List

Back