Round Rock students suspended for posing with Confederate flag

This is just the typical lack of common sense by so called "educators" that perpetrates our public education system today. I'm not the least bit surprised. This is why I send my son to private school. I have no tolerance for the idiocy of education administrators.

Round Rock students suspended for posing with Confederate flag
First off does a school assistant principal have the right to view a child's cell phone?
Suspended too? My God it's a damn police state in Texas.

That's a liberal for you.

He doesn't like the flag.

He assumes only bad people with bad motives would not see it his way.

And discharges his professional responsibility based on those assumptions.

Punishing a child for absolutely nothing.

As demographic shift pushes this country leftward, and LIbs get more and more control, this is our future.

Thanks be to all the authoritarian assholes on the left an the right who have contributed to this wonderful type of outcome.

They were probably using the photo to intimidate and harass other students. The school won't release further details, and we all know confederate rednecks are prone to all kinds of dumbfuckery.

Kudos to you for going out on a limb based on your beliefs.

Now if further information turns out that you are completely wrong, will you address the fact that you were completely wrong about the "confederate rednecks" in question?

They were probably using the photo to intimidate and harass other students. The school won't release further details, and we all know confederate rednecks are prone to all kinds of dumbfuckery.

Kudos to you for going out on a limb based on your beliefs.

Now if further information turns out that you are completely wrong, will you address the fact that you were completely wrong about the "confederate rednecks" in question?
Will you do the same?

They were probably using the photo to intimidate and harass other students. The school won't release further details so we can't know what happened, but we all know confederate rednecks are prone to all kinds of dumbfuckery.
Another moron.^^^^^^

They were probably using the photo to intimidate and harass other students. The school won't release further details so we can't know what happened, but we all know confederate rednecks are prone to all kinds of dumbfuckery.
Another moron.^^^^^^
Lol I forgot you existed. You're still only able to respond in short, one sentence statements that don't contribute to anything huh? Oh well. Talk to you again in a year or so maybe.

The dumb little inbred rednecks deserve to get suspended. Flying the loser flag is tantamount to treason.

And I believe you've said before you're a teacher, correct?

I rest my case.....
Nope. Never said i was a teacher. I have taught classes on various subjects though.

What case are you talking about? Did the loser confederates not attempt to leave the union and had to be beaten into submission?

They were probably using the photo to intimidate and harass other students.

If that's the case, then fine, I agree with the punishment, but we don't know that one way or the other. I didn't get the impression that was the case.
We don't have any information. Other than the dad saying his kid just "liked the pretty colors."

Great job of exposing your ignorance. It was a battle flag, ass wipe. I bet you don't have a fucking clue about the cause of the war and all the factors involved.

Forum List

Back