RFK Jr. says Biden is "much worse threat to democracy" than Trump for

Did that make you feel better about the beating you got from me? Good for you. :itsok:
I hope you have some Narcan on hand. From the way you’re posting, it seems like you’re going to need it.

I hope you have some Narcan on hand. From the way you’re posting, it seems like you’re going to need it.
Awww... your butt is still hurting, eh? Next time, learn to pick your battles. Will help you to get less of a thrashing. Good luck.

Awww... your butt is still hurting, eh? Next time, learn to pick your battles. Will help you to get less of a thrashing. Good luck.

You still fail. Why don’t you try starting a real thread on a real topic and try acting like a normal human being? You have done enough acting like a douche bag for one day.

You still fail. Why don’t you try starting a real thread on a real topic and try acting like a normal human being? You have done enough acting like a douche bag for one day.
Sure, retard. That makes you feel better? :itsok:

Tell us more about how you fasted and climbed Mt. Everest. Never gets old. :auiqs.jpg:

I have never climbed Mount Everest. Have you?
But...but you fasted for a few days, right? Now, you are the expert on fasting, amIright? :auiqs.jpg:

This is so much fun. Love to see how easily your fragile ego gets bruised.

But...but you fasted for a few days, right? Now, you are the expert on fasting, amIright? :auiqs.jpg:

You didn’t answer my question about Mount Everest.

You didn’t answer my question about Mount Everest.
No, I didn't. You picked up on that, eh? Good for you, retard. See, what you can accomplish if you put your mind to it.

Now, tell us more about your two-day fasting. :auiqs.jpg:

^This from some bloody tRumpling who doesn't even know what Democracy is.^
^ This from somebody whose head has been stuck up his ass for the last 20 years.

Who makes all kinds of claims but never never never backs them up.

And he doesn't know democracy from his ass.

More of a threat to democracy than trump is?

I want to know specifically how trump is a threat to democracy.

Do work at being a stupid jackass ?

Or does it come naturally to you.

You are like the black night on Monty Python.

Getting your ass kicked and still acting tough.

Glad you are having fun. School should be out soon for you. If you pass, you'll be in the 6th grade next year.

You left mentula out of your avatar screen name.

Forum List

Back