RFK Jr. is a Libertarian

Us liberals told you guys he wan't a Democrat. He's a Libertarian.

Trump wants to debate Biden but first he has to debate RFK Jr.
You clearly are not liberal. You to be accurate are an authoritarian. Clearly you are so don't try to deny. Libertarians fight for freedom. They are more kin to Republicans than to democrats. Biden has a job debating Trump. But Trumps problem is the Media is his enemy and will work hard to help Biden.

You clearly are not liberal. You to be accurate are an authoritarian. Clearly you are so don't try to deny. Libertarians fight for freedom. They are more kin to Republicans than to democrats. Biden has a job debating Trump. But Trumps problem is the Media is his enemy and will work hard to help Biden.
Trump says ‘a lot of people like it’ when he floats the idea of being a dictator

Us liberals told you guys he wan't a Democrat. He's a Libertarian.

Trump wants to debate Biden but first he has to debate RFK Jr.

Donald Trump is going to be speaking at the Libertarian convention.

Does that make him a Libertarian?

Donald Trump is going to be speaking at the Libertarian convention.

Does that make him a Libertarian?

I'll tell ya one thing.

Trump will have more Libertarian support in November.

And more support in general.

Than all the other candidates.

Ok with ( Sensible Firearms Restrictions ) ( Pathway / Amnesty ) ( Late Term / Post Birth Abortion) ( Legalized Drugs ) ...

his stated policies clearly show hes a democrat and not even close to a libertarian,,

A Democrat before they became TDS inflicted pussies.

Like, he actually believes in secure borders and not mandating experimental "vaccines".

What a conceptual radical.

Too bad he also thinks Climate Change is an emergency.

No Libertarian would ever vote for that.

Non-starter.

Climate change
transforming” the police
reducing student loan debt

Dude's a liberal

I remember trump said a lot of stuff no other republicans were saying back in 2016. Need an example? He was asked about this n a 2016 debate and he confirmed this was what he believed

When she first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I’m very impressed by her. I think she’s a very impressive person. I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn’t do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush. It was almost – it just seemed like she was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which personally I think would’ve been a wonderful thing,” Trump told Blitzer in the interview.

Does that sound like a Republican to you?
No one cares what you've always said.

Except only in so much as it's advisable to steer clear.
Libertarians are disgruntled republicans. A place people who can’t vote democratic go.

Libertarians are disgruntled republicans.

You're so lost you don't even know what you don't know.

Bereft of any and all hope for true knowledge.

Nothing but sheer darkness encompasses the pathways where your neurons should be firing.

Sad.

1715309054095.png

Too busy to debate those two clowns. Debating them would be lending them credibility.

Where was Trump at the Republican debates? Those were still fun without Trump.

Ron DeSantis and Chris Christie says the 2024 Republican frontrunner should be at debate to defend his record​

Chris Christie, Gov. Ron DeSantis slam Donald Trump for adding trillions to national debt​

Republican presidential candidates Chris Christie and Gov. Ron DeSantis both commented on former President Donald Trump's deficit at second GOP debate.

DeSantis attacks Trump for not taking part in debate​

lol ! is that your excuse ??? lol ! your candidate is so unpopular and inept that they are hiding him in the basement again ! like it or not if Briben refuses to debate it will bring his already historically low approval numbers even lower ... are you getting worried yet democrapper ?

Trump says ‘a lot of people like it’ when he floats the idea of being a dictator
Trumps mouth needs a solution. But he explained why he said that. It was for one day to allow him to restore things as he had made them. Biden fucked America fast on the Jan 20th where he soiled the chair he sits in.

Forum List

Back