Republicans making a huge deal out of Biden flying migrants around the country.

NONSENSE! It was not the exact same thing at all. It was 2 totally different things. Trump only moved peopel to nearby locations in the southwest because of being overwhelmed by migrant numbrs.

Biden has flown migrants into red states (ex Florida & Tennessee), to turn them blue (as all migrants become Biden voters). Biden is even now flying migrants INTO the US, to locations all over.
youre wasting your time,, he knows whats happening and doesnt care,,

the hard part is he knows about all the sex slave trafficing of women and children and still doesnt care

NONSENSE! It was not the exact same thing at all. It was 2 totally different things. Trump only moved peopel to nearby locations in the southwest because of being overwhelmed by migrant numbrs.

Biden has flown migrants into red states (ex Florida & Tennessee), to turn them blue (as all migrants become Biden voters). Biden is even now flying migrants INTO the US, to locations all over.

Yeah, the southern states were maxing out when Trump was president. Which means what? That he didn't secure the border, right? They just kept coming, right?
Trumps "We had the most secure border" embellishment is meaningless (to anyone with common sense), because it means he didn't secure the border. The backlog was constantly building.
FFS, Obama deported more than Trump did, yearly.

Y'all give Trump credit for things he didn't even do. And when things get worse with the next president (as with Biden), y'all make out like there was never a problem to begin with. As if Biden brought it with him in his luggage, when he moved into the white house. Then he just started unpacking the migrant surge, the inflation, Ukraine and Russia and all those other things that were building when Trump was in office.

And even worse, when Trump did some really stupid, left leaning crap, y'all didn't hold him accountable. Like all the CR's he signed. The debt ceiling increases. The $8 trillion he spent. The assault on our 2A. Y'all give him a free pass on everything.
What y'all got, and what you're going to get is another Mitt Romney. (policy wise)

He is outmatched, progressive hunter and he is cowardly sinking to the depths of typical trump cult members.

I think he is FALSELY accusing me of being a pedophile.
I'm disgusted that USMB Coyote White 6 don't ban this fool.

They really are a cult.

When people started saying that, I thought it was retarded. It couldn't be true. But then I realized these are the same left leaning Republicans that nominated Mitt Romney.
And it all makes sense. They're democrats in Republican clothes. Just like Trump.

Trump gave Pelosi everything she wanted. Every dime (only vetoing one spending bill in 4 years). He's as bad as Johnson. Oh, but to the Trump supporters, he's a real "save America hero."

But when Trump was doing it, it was no big deal. So what changed? It's the same exact thing, only a different president from a different party.

The mods are gonna want to see this as an immigration issue. But I'm posting it because it's a "Trump is as left leaning as Biden thing."

I simply don't get why Trump supporters get all fired up over something Biden does, when Trump did the same exact thing. And it's not just about flying migrants all over the place. It's spending, debt ceiling increases, funding Ukraine and a whole slew of other issues that they BOTH are guilty of. On almost every issue that Trump supporters bash Biden for doing, there's an instance of Trump doing the same exact thing.

Trump administration takes unprecedented step to process border-crossers

05/27/2019 08:17 AM EDT

The United States is for the first time sending illegal border-crossers to other cities for processing, transporting more than 3,000 each week from southern Texas and Arizona to other locations as the government struggles to deal with surging numbers of nearly 100,000 migrants a month crossing the southern border.

The Trump administration is flying migrants to San Diego and Del Rio, Texas, and busing them to El Centro, Calif., and Laredo, Texas, according to a U.S. Customs and Border Protection official familiar with the plan. There, they are being processed — which includes photographs, health screenings, fingerprints and background checks — before they are often released and told to return for a court hearing at a later date.

It is the first time in history the U.S. has transported immigrants to other localities because federal officials can’t process them in time at their original point of entry, the official said. The government is required by law to process these border-crossers within 72 hours.
2024%2002%2006%20Immigration.jpg

That is a lie.

You really should read your sources before posting them and look more foolish than usual. You mention that the story of where these 85,000 kids are now is "COMPLEX"! They deny that they are lost, just that they haven't been able to get in touch with them. Duhhhh.

From your source: "At an April 2023 Committee on Oversight and Accountability hearing, ORR director Robin Dunn Marcos was challenged by Rep. Glenn Grothman (R-WI), who said: "It was reported in the New York Times, according to reports, you've lost or you don't no longer know where 85,000 unaccompanied minors are."

Dunn Marcos replied: "I would like to set the record straight, we did not lose anyone. We provide safety and well-being calls between 30 and 37 days after release.

"ORR's custodial authority ends when they are discharged to a vetted sponsor. However, our concern does not and we have a number of things in place where we try to maintain contact..."

Dunn Marcos added that ORR was "very committed to continuing to provide support post-release services" which she said remained "our best option to provide continual care for them."

How many of those 85,000 kids have been trafficked into the sex trade?

Last edited:
I've already addressed this, proven is without context. Factual context. And you're still running with it.
Normal folks would look at the facts when proven wrong and think, "Oh crap. I got that wrong. Someone lied to me." And correct themselves from then on.
But you? Oh no, you just run with the lies and hope no one else catches on.

Biden is doing what all presidents have done for decades. What's missing in this context is that those coming here have financial sponsors. Usually family members or employers, who foot the bill for the travel. They've applied online from their country and have met the qualifications.
Really%20rotfl.gif

Yeah, the southern states were maxing out when Trump was president. Which means what? That he didn't secure the border, right? They just kept coming, right?
Trumps "We had the most secure border" embellishment is meaningless (to anyone with common sense), because it means he didn't secure the border. The backlog was constantly building.

Y'all give Trump credit for things he didn't even do. And when things get worse with the next president (as with Biden), y'all make out like there was never a problem to begin with. As if Biden brought it with him in his luggage, when he moved into the white house. Then he just started unpacking the migrant surge, the inflation, Ukraine and Russia and all those other things that were building when Trump was in office.

And even worse, when Trump did some really stupid, left leaning crap, y'all didn't hold him accountable. Like all the CR's he signed. The debt ceiling increases. The $8 trillion he spent. The assault on our 2A. Y'all give him a free pass on everything.
What y'all got, and what you're going to get is another Mitt Romney. (policy wise)
4ljvuf.jpg

We know you hate trump

But biden is a diaster

Just the border issue alone is enough to throw him out of office and replace him with trump

So did Trump.

Did you Trumpbots every pay any attention to what Trump actually did when he was president? Or did you only listen to what he said? Because he left out a WHOLE LOT of things he actually did. Many of those things Biden is doing now, and you're bashing Biden for doing.
I'm all for the legit Biden bashing. I can't stand him either. But FFS, when you won't call out your own for doing the same things, then you loyalty has reached retard levels.
Trump secretly flew illegals into the United States from foreign countries? Do please share the article that covers this.

We know you hate trump

But biden is a diaster

Just the border issue alone is enough to throw him out of office and replace him with trump
Do you actually think Trump will get ANYTHING done in border security, legislatively, and sign a legal border security bill that is permanent?

his E/Os mean nothing and he will not get passed any permanent Border security reform....a steady rudder from administration to administration....you missed your chance....imo.

Do you actually think Trump will get ANYTHING done in border security, legislatively, and sign a legal border security bill that is permanent?
I know he tried during his first term but the congress failed to act

LOL .. yeah .. that's why the Biden administration is targeting previously rejected illegals who attempted to enter the United States (and were rejected), and then secretly flying them into the United States.
I don’t believe that is entirely accurate if you are implying they were rejected for criminal reasons. The CPB carefully vets them before they are allowed to come and there is an application process and strict terms. They also need a valid passport and pass a biometric security check. Like anything, it doesn’t mean some might not slip but that is the exception that proves the rule. They get a work permit, have a financial sponsor and pay their own way. I suspect they are labeled “inadmissible” because they have no legal means to otherwise enter country.

Parole in U.S. immigration law describes various processes to allow entry or permission to remain in the United States to those that do not otherwise qualify for admission. The U.S. immigration system includes numerous types of visas and ways to gain status in the United States, all with strict eligibility requirements and some with numerical limitations. In addition to the alphabet of different kinds of visas and immigration status, the Immigration and Nationality Act has a “catch-all” phrase, authorizing the U.S. government to “parole” people in, or to allow people to enter the United States who would not otherwise have a means to obtain a visa to enter. The parole authority is broad, and the government has exercised this parole power in different ways to address different groups of people—allowing some entry, some return, and some simply to remain in the United States. These different programs and policies are all types of parole and derive from the same statutory authority.

But migrants are not being flown into the U.S. randomly. Under a Biden policy in effect since January 2023, up to 30,000 people from Cuba, Haiti, Nicaragua and Venezuela can enter the country monthly if they apply online with a financial sponsor and arrive at a specified airport, paying their own way. Biden exercised his “parole” authority, which, under a 1952 law, allows him to admit people “only on a case-by-case basis for urgent humanitarian reasons or significant public benefit.

Forum List

Back