Republicans making a huge deal out of Biden flying migrants around the country.

we all know you dont care about this country but the least you can do is show a little remorse for the women and children that have suffered so much from this crime youre defending,,

LMAO.. Throw the "women and children" into this as if you're actually out there in the streets everyday saving them yourself. How many from the border have your rescued? How many have you bought from a trafficker, just to save their lives?
When you've saved one, then get back to me.

In the mean time, you might try that Mexican neighborhood idea I told you about.

LMAO.. Throw the "women and children" into this as if you're actually out there in the streets everyday saving them yourself. How many from the border have your rescued? How many have you bought from a trafficker, just to save their lives?
When you've saved on, then get back to me.
trying to make it about me isnt going to change the fact that whether you know it or not your defending the biggest sex trafficing operation in world history,,

FFS theres 85K children missing according to the government,, and when they say 85 you can bet its closer to 160K,,

not to mention all the women raped and killed along the way,,

you sir are the worst humanity has to offer and you should be ashamed,, but we all know youre not,,

trying to make it about me isnt going to change the fact that whether you know it or not your defending the biggest sex trafficing operation in world history,,

Trying to make it about you? You've been trying to make it about me. You got personal first,

we all know you dont care about this country but the least you can do is show a little remorse for the women and children that have suffered so much from this crime youre defending,,

^^^^^ See?
FFS theres 85K children missing according to the government,, and when they say 85 you can bet its closer to 160K,,

not to mention all the women raped and killed along the way,,

you sir are the worst humanity has to offer and you should be ashamed,, but we all know youre not,,

Remain in Mexico allowed for even more violence against women and children. So you can stop pretending to be so supportive of women and children now. It's obvious you're just throwing that into the mix to deflect from Trump flying migrants around the country as Biden is doing now.

I can see you have no idea about how much alike Trump and the democrats are. Another 4 years of him, and I'll be right here to point out every left leaning thing he does. When he flies migrants to other cities, I'll remind you. When he starts signing one CR after another, I'll be here. When he increases the debt ceiling, you can bet you're going to hear about it from me.

I think that is grossly simplifying it Mike. We have a problem that has increased steadily regardless of the team in power. Trump made a lot of noise but little actual difference in the flow. I think you need to look at not just in terms of what attracts them here but also in what is driving them out, and that isn’t due to our internal politics. I think you have to consider the fact that there ARE jobs here…they wouldn’t be immigrating if that opportunity wasn’t there.
If you don't believe me, believe the border patrol, believe ICE and the border sheriffs. They are living the nightmare of Biden's border policies. He rescinded all of Trump's border and immigration policies in order to create "The Surge to the border ". Trump also put direct pressure on Obrador and other foreign leaders to control their own borders that kept the numbers down. They all chant Biden's name and say they wish they could vote for him. I live down here, I watch the interviews and the local news reports.

You ^^^^ are a COWARD.

He's accusing you of something, but won't say what it is.

He's trying to confuse the situation because he know's he's bit off more than he can chew.
Or he's just retarded.

If you don't believe me, believe the border patrol, believe ICE and the border sheriffs. They are living the nightmare of Biden's border policies. He rescinded all of Trump's border and immigration policies in order to create "The Surge to the border ". Trump also put direct pressure on Obrador and other foreign leaders to control their own borders that kept the numbers down. They all chant Biden's name and say they wish they could vote for him. I live down here, I watch the interviews and the local news reports.

There already surging. That's why Trump was having to fly them to other cities. Trump nor Biden can solve this problem because neither one of them are addressing why so many want to come here.
The only thing Biden is getting right is trying to not make Mexico an enemy.
But that's it. And until someone addresses the monetary value and labor rates in the USA, (which is 99% of the reason they come), this problem is not going to be solved until Mexico is our enemy.

And when that happens, they'll fall right into the arms of BRICS. Allied with Russia and China.

There already surging. That's why Trump was having to fly them to other cities. Trump nor Biden can solve this problem because neither one of them are addressing why so many want to come here.
The only thing Biden is getting right is trying to not make Mexico an enemy.
But that's it. And until someone addresses the monetary value and labor rates in the USA, (which is 99% of the reason they come), this problem is not going to be solved until Mexico is our enemy.

And when that happens, they'll fall right into the arms of BRICS. Allied with Russia and China.
thats the stupidest thing youve said yet,,

mexico is already our enemy and taking advantage of us to smuggle in sex slaves into our country and allowing cartels to traffic children and drugs,,

and biden is helping them along with sick fucks like you that are defending him,,

the only thing that needs addressed is closing the border and killing child molesters

He's accusing you of something, but won't say what it is.

He's trying to confuse the situation because he know's he's bit off more than he can chew.
Or he's just retarded.
He is outmatched, progressive hunter and he is cowardly sinking to the depths of typical trump cult members.

I think he is FALSELY accusing me of being a pedophile.
I'm disgusted that USMB Coyote White 6 don't ban this fool.

He is outmatched, progressive hunter and he is cowardly sinking to the depths of typical trump cult members.

I think he is FALSELY accusing me of being a pedophile.
I'm disgusted that USMB Coyote White 6 don't ban this fool.
if I did that you would know it,,

the current situation on the border is filled with sex trafficing and you choose to ignore that,,

thats on you,,

Fuck You.
U POS.
I can only imagine just how disgusting your life really is.
So, once again....Fuck You, You POS.
is that all you have after what youve done??

come on man you can do better than that,,

there are terrorist child molesters, sex trafficers and all sorts of sickos we dont even know about coming across the border and you are defending them,,

so you calling me a POS doesnt really mean much now does it??

Trump left Biden with a HUGE immigration hearing backlog. So I'm not so sure he slowed it down enough so that the courts could even catch up.
Y'all blaming Biden for the same exact thing Trump did. But you give Trump a pass.
NONSENSE! It was not the exact same thing at all. It was 2 totally different things. Trump only moved peopel to nearby locations in the southwest because of being overwhelmed by migrant numbrs.

Biden has flown migrants into red states (ex Florida & Tennessee), to turn them blue (as all migrants become Biden voters). Biden is even now flying migrants INTO the US, to locations all over.

Forum List

Back