Republicans making a huge deal out of Biden flying migrants around the country.

so why are you defending the people that did this??

I'm explaining WHY they come here. And a little of what they do when they get here. But mostly WHY they come. As in increasing your weekly pay by something like 900%. 50 week in MX vs $600 week US.

I don't know about you, but I'd move to Mexico if I could get $9,000 per week. Even if I had to chance going there illegally.

I'm explaining WHY they come here. And a little of what they do when they get here. But mostly WHY they come. As in increasing your weekly pay by something like 900%. 50 week in MX vs $600 week US.

I don't know about you, but I'd move to Mexico if I could get $9,000 per week. Even if I had to chance going there illegally.
sure who wouldnt want to come to the greatest country thats ever existed.. but we have a front door and laws that govern entry,, and by allowing the ones that just want a better life to sneak in the back door leaves it open for those that would harm us and lets not forget the sex traffickers that are trafficing not just women but little children for sex slaves,,

so by you defending the ones that mean no harm you are also defending the bad ones,, which makes you a criminal traitor to this country of the highest order,,

Last edited:

I've already addressed this, proven is without context. Factual context. And you're still running with it.
Normal folks would look at the facts when proven wrong and think, "Oh crap. I got that wrong. Someone lied to me." And correct themselves from then on.
But you? Oh no, you just run with the lies and hope no one else catches on.
Veggie Joe is flying illegals in from OTHER COUNTRIES!!! That is treason. Trump did nothing like that.

Biden is doing what all presidents have done for decades. What's missing in this context is that those coming here have financial sponsors. Usually family members or employers, who foot the bill for the travel. They've applied online from their country and have met the qualifications.

Last edited:
I've already addressed this, proven is without context. Factual context. And you're still running with it.
Normal folks would look at the facts when proven wrong and think, "Oh crap. I got that wrong. Someone lied to me." And correct themselves from then on.
But you? Oh now, you just run with the lies and hope no one else catches on.

Biden is doing what all presidents have done for decades. What's missing in this context is that those coming here have financial sponsors. Usually family members or employers, who foot the bill for the travel. They've applied online from their country and have met the qualifications.
so you know the personal accounts of over 8 million people that have come here,,

dude you need to say something believable,,

not one POTUS in american history has opened the borders like this and sat back and blamed other people,,

But you? Oh now, you just run with the lies and hope no one else catches on.

I think this is a full on attempt to feed the sexual deviants and child molesters with more children and girls,,

why you would defend something like that makes me wonder about you,,

sure who wouldnt want to come to the greatest country thats ever existed.. but we have a front door and laws that govern entry,, and by allowing the ones that just want a better life to sneak in the back door leaves it open for those that would harm us and lets not forget the sex traffickers that are trafficing not just women but little children for sex slaves,,

so by you defending the ones that mean no harm you are also defending the bad ones,, which makes you a criminal traitor to this country of the highest order,,

You simply don't understand how hard it is to qualify to come here.

My VN g/f owns a house in Vietnam. Her mom owned it. But in order for my g/f to qualify, her mom had to turn the house over to her.
Most of those in Mexico & S. America don't have anything but themselves. But not having credit, owning property or any of the qualifications, doesn't make them bad people.

You're slanders of these people ranks right up there with how Hitler demonized Jewish people. And for the same retarded reason. Just because you're orange lord and savior makes out like they're all rapist and murderers, doesn't mean you have to believe him.

@2:10

You simply don't understand how hard it is to qualify to come here.

My VN g/f owns a house in Vietnam. Her mom owned it. But in order for my g/f to qualify, her mom had to turn the house over to her.
Most of those in Mexico & S. America don't have anything but themselves. But not having credit, owning property or any of the qualifications, doesn't make them bad people.

You're slanders of these people ranks right up there with how Hitler demonized Jewish people. And for the same retarded reason. Just because you're orange lord and savior makes out like they're all rapist and murderers, doesn't mean you have to believe him.

@2:10

whether you know it or not youre defending sex slavery..

so how do you feel knowing youre helping facilitate the biggest sex slave trafficking operation in world history??

it worries me you guys have no remorse for what youve done,,
What Have I done?

Besides starting a Foundation for Community members in Need.
Besides starting a Foundation that grants Scholarships to Graduates of HS for their Community Service.

Yea.....NONE of which you have DONE.
Unknown.jpeg

so you know the personal accounts of over 8 million people that have come here,,

dude you need to say something believable,,

not one POTUS in american history has opened the borders like this and sat back and blamed other people,,

I'm saying something believable. You just have your orange lord and saviors lying, hateful rhetoric so embedded into your brain, that you can't even exercise the common sense part of your brain.
FFS, look around. Go to any established Mexican neighborhood. Most of them probably came here illegally and there's no dead bodies lying around. No needles laying in their yards. People passed out stoned from meth on their sidewalks.
You know, things you'll find in our own ghetto's.

I'm saying something believable. You just have your orange lord and saviors lying, hateful rhetoric so embedded into your brain, that you can't even exercise the common sense part of your brain.
FFS, look around. Go to any established Mexican neighborhood. Most of them probably came here illegally and there's no dead bodies lying around. No needles laying in their yards. People passed out stoned from meth on their sidewalks.
You know, things you'll find in our own ghetto's.
we all know you dont care about this country but the least you can do is show a little remorse for the women and children that have suffered so much from this crime youre defending,,

Let's see if USMB has enough backbone to ban this poster.
I would consider that a badge of honor and proof of what is happening,,

the left always silences those that speak the truth,,,

if it wasnt true they have nothing to fear from measly words on a page,,

Forum List

Back