Republicans making a huge deal out of Biden flying migrants around the country.

Oh here we go, another false equivalence from a Trump hater. You have no clue how bad the Biden administration has fucked this country in the 3 years since he and Myorkas ended 94 separate border and immigration policies. Just another water carrier for The Democrat Regime.
Everyone has fucked up immigration. Why aren’t you guys riding Congress’ ass to legally fix and modernize our broken system? THEY create the laws.

my concerns are what happened to the 90K children that biden handed off to sex trafficer's,,
That is also one of my big concerns. It seems there is a big market for underaged children in our nation.

It reminds me of Jeffrey Epstein who provided underage girls to rich clients and “committed suicide“ in odd circumstances.

The FBI should have complied a list of Epstein’s clients by now and you would think we would read of some prosecutions, but I can’t find any.

Everyone has fucked up immigration. Why aren’t you guys riding Congress’ ass to legally fix and modernize our broken system? THEY create the laws.
In any crisis situation, you have to prioritize problems. Immigration reform has been a problem kicked down the road for decades. We don't have 5.000 illegals and 1000 gotaways per day flooding our country because of immigration policies. We have the problem because the Democrats have signaled to the world that we have a "new process". Just show up at the border with no documents or ID and you'll get everything you need.

That is also one of my big concerns. It seems there is a big market for underaged children in our nation.

It reminds me of Jeffrey Epstein who provided underage girls to rich clients and “committed suicide“ in odd circumstances.

The FBI should have complied a list of Epstein’s clients by now and you would think we would read of some prosecutions, but I can’t find any.
the FBI has a full list of epsteins customers and now they have the list of P diddys customers,,

and chances of the public ever seeing those lists is about zero,,

what good will it do to complain to the people doing it,, minus a few outspoken members,,

they know its happening and refuse to address it because they want it to happen,,,,

In any crisis situation, you have to prioritize problems. Immigration reform has been a problem kicked down the road for decades. We don't have 5.000 illegals and 1000 gotaways per day flooding our country because of immigration policies. We have the problem because the Democrats have signaled to the world that we have a "new process". Just show up at the border with no documents or ID and you'll get everything you need.
I think that is grossly simplifying it Mike. We have a problem that has increased steadily regardless of the team in power. Trump made a lot of noise but little actual difference in the flow. I think you need to look at not just in terms of what attracts them here but also in what is driving them out, and that isn’t due to our internal politics. I think you have to consider the fact that there ARE jobs here…they wouldn’t be immigrating if that opportunity wasn’t there.

what good will it do to complain to the people doing it,, minus a few outspoken members,,

they know its happening and refuse to address it because they want it to happen,,,,
“They” don’t want to fix it because it is a potent election issu…why fix it when a broken system results in huge influx of illegal immigrants which provides reason to vote for the party that claims it will fix it if elected?

We should all push Congress for a bipartisan overhaul of our immigration system.

But when Trump was doing it, it was no big deal. So what changed? It's the same exact thing, only a different president from a different party.

The mods are gonna want to see this as an immigration issue. But I'm posting it because it's a "Trump is as left leaning as Biden thing."

I simply don't get why Trump supporters get all fired up over something Biden does, when Trump did the same exact thing. And it's not just about flying migrants all over the place. It's spending, debt ceiling increases, funding Ukraine and a whole slew of other issues that they BOTH are guilty of. On almost every issue that Trump supporters bash Biden for doing, there's an instance of Trump doing the same exact thing.

Trump administration takes unprecedented step to process border-crossers

05/27/2019 08:17 AM EDT

The United States is for the first time sending illegal border-crossers to other cities for processing, transporting more than 3,000 each week from southern Texas and Arizona to other locations as the government struggles to deal with surging numbers of nearly 100,000 migrants a month crossing the southern border.

The Trump administration is flying migrants to San Diego and Del Rio, Texas, and busing them to El Centro, Calif., and Laredo, Texas, according to a U.S. Customs and Border Protection official familiar with the plan. There, they are being processed — which includes photographs, health screenings, fingerprints and background checks — before they are often released and told to return for a court hearing at a later date.

It is the first time in history the U.S. has transported immigrants to other localities because federal officials can’t process them in time at their original point of entry, the official said. The government is required by law to process these border-crossers within 72 hours.
And then you sued him 10 times for shutting down illegal immigration. Suck your own cock faggot

“They” don’t want to fix it because it is a potent election issu…why fix it when a broken system results in huge influx of illegal immigrants which provides reason to vote for the party that claims it will fix it if elected?

We should all push Congress for a bipartisan overhaul of our immigration system.

LOL

Democrats want amnesty, then fast-track to citizenship.

NO THANKS!

Yes. It is.

He is flying immigrants in through a legal immigration program. They are entering the country legally. How does that jive with your claim?
The Biden administration is abusing the parole system to allow illegal immigrants into the country, and apply for a brief, legal status. Jives perfectly with my claim and the reason we continue to see a 400%+ increase in illegals entering the country.

nothing wrong with our immigration system,,

theres a process and so far its worked fine,,
just because more people want to come here isnt our fault,, we can only handle so many at a time,,

at this time I would say all immigration should stop until we get a handle on things like the debt and welfare system thats become way of life for so many people that its gone generational,,

the GOP right now is more than willing to do what it takes to stop the mass influx of intruders and the dems have made it clear they have no intentions of stopping it,,

He also subsequently told them not to.

It was too late by then. His announcement was heard everywhere, and it set the stage for his first day in office, where he dismantled the Trump era border measures. The world knew with Biden and Dimocrats in charge, they would be much more likely to get in and stay.
Remember:
Republicans are NOT the ones who attract the third-world to flood in, in the first place.

Republicans are NOT the ones who invite third-worlders to “surge to the border”.

Republicans are NOT the ones who want to end all border security measures.

Republicans are NOT the ones who create sanctuary cities.

Republicans are NOT the ones who create programs that give illegals a monthly income.

Republicans are NOT the ones who create programs that give illegals free healthcare.

Republicans are NOT the ones who run to the courts, every single time to stop border states that attempt to secure it’s own border and protect it’s own citizens.

Republicans are NOT the ones who cry out for blanket-amnesty for all illegals.

Republicans are NOT the ones who create illegal programs like DACA.

my concerns are what happened to the 90K children that biden handed off to sex trafficer's,,

That's not your concern. That's your way of changing the subject.
Flying migrants around was OK when Trump was doing it. Why did was it ok then and not now?

Forum List

Back