Republicans making a huge deal out of Biden flying migrants around the country.

Wrong. Fake News.
Anybody who denies that Biden invites illegal aliens in, and helps them to come in, so he can count on them for VOTES, is either a complete IDIOT, or a BALDFACED LIAR. My guess is you are the latter.

Everybody knows what Biden s doing, and why. To deny it is absurd.

Anybody who denies that Biden invites illegal aliens in, and helps them to come in, so he can count on them for VOTES, is either a complete IDIOT, or a BALDFACED LIAR. My guess is you are the latter.

Everybody knows what Biden s doing, and why. To deny it is absurd.

Who the hell is denying what Biden is doing. The only denying around here are the Trump supporters constantly claiming that Trump secured the border.

Who the hell is denying what Biden is doing. The only denying around here are the Trump supporters constantly claiming that Trump secured the border.
trump had it far more secured than it is now,, and would have done more if dems didnt try to stop him every chance they got,,

Last edited:
trump had it far more secured than it is now,, and would have done more if dems didnt try to stop him every chance they got,,

Well according to Trump, Biden doesn't need congress to secure the border. So why did he? Why was he always begging Pelosi?

sure isnt acting like a drunk standing on a street corner yelling at passing cars,,

you could always just go back a few comments where I told you what I will do this time,,

We know what's NOT the solution. So tell me smart guy, what IS the solution?

Well according to Trump, Biden doesn't need congress to secure the border. So why did he? Why was he always begging Pelosi?
its complicated,,

first you have to understand how things work,,

if you took some time and read what I posted you would know that,, but instead youre just standing there yelling at the wind like a drunk on a corner,,

We know what's NOT the solution. So tell me smart guy, what IS the solution?
If you're still talking about securing the border, here's a few solutions >>

1715107686751.png

1715108082507.png

1715108323719.png

1715108443284.png

1715108519253.png

Yes. It is.

He is flying immigrants in through a legal immigration program. They are entering the country legally. How does that jive with your claim?
No. He is usurping his authority to get more Votes. And defile this country with Third World Trash.

Forum List

Back