Red Alert: Anti-Taliban Leader Flips Script on Biden – Issues Chilling Warning

I still go to 29 Palms to shop for stuff that I probably don't need but I also visit friends... some who are still active duty and not one of them has your attitude about that event ordered by Biden...
No one is in jail and no ones been fired and not one person was reprimanded.... it should make each and everyone of us angry as hell.... oh yeah we weep for the Palestinians after we caused the death and destruction we did by running away from Afghanistan?.... Wake up!!! Afghan civilians are still dying today because they helped us try and change their society....
If Biden gets even just 20% of the Uniformed military vote I will be very shocked....
Now how about answering my question.

Terrorism is on the rise, and America could experience a series of attacks at any moment as it’s a prime target of radical extremists.
Massoud delivered the dire warning, which has been echoed by others who are familiar with the Middle East for several years, in an exclusive interview with the U.K.’s Daily Mail.

Ukrainian supporters in Europe celebrated the terror attack on the Moscow concert hall by ISIS-K but Europe is also in imminent danger. Germany just arrested 7 terror suspects affiliated with the group in April. Massoud blasted the Biden administration for its unilateral withdrawal from Afghanistan in 2021, which is responsible for the resurgence of ISIS-K. The Taliban should be sanctioned as a terrorist organization once again and the international community should not recognize it as a legitimate government.

The Islamic State affiliate in Afghanistan is regenerating strength through aggressive recruitment and by taking advantage of instability in the country, a Pentagon watchdog agency report said Thursday. ISIS-Khorasan province has claimed a wave of attacks this year in Russia, Iran, Pakistan and Turkey. ISIS-K also claimed an attack this week in western Afghanistan that left six dead. The group’s resurgence is heightening ongoing U.S., UN and regional concerns that the country is once again becoming a terrorist haven, the Special Inspector General for the Reconstruction of Afghanistan report said.

Last edited:
Our schools have been infested with people who hate America and our freedoms and frankly they hate white people... now somehow Jews are supposedly white so its game on....
Clean up the schools and the voting system and maybe we can get our country back...
Fist thing on the list... stop foreign nations like China from giving our schools money... that needs to stop immediately...
Capitol Hill Is Bootlickers' Hill

How can we get our country back when America's Enemies Within control the ways to get it? Our political system has completely failed, just like the Soviet Union's did. It's time for creative destruction.

Never forget that the R in USSR stood for "Republics," and it was not a perversion of that term. That's why I compare Trump to Gorbachev, who was also betrayed by his own party. But even more so, because Gorbachev believed that Communism could be made to work, just like Trump believed our equally terminal system could.

How can we get our country back when America's Enemies Within control the ways to get it? Our political system has completely failed, just like the Soviet Union's did. It's time for creative destruction.

Never forget that the R in USSR stood for "Republics," and it was not a perversion of that term. That's why I compare Trump to Gorbachev, who was also betrayed by his own party. But even more so, because Gorbachev believed that Communism could be made to work, just like Trump believed our equally terminal system could.

Gorbachev's job was to fix it. He knew communism was an abject failure. Trump can't even spell communism.

The media doesn't report the carnage we allowed to take place on men women and children or the Americans we left behind who most assuredly were killed... all because Biden wanted to get out before September 11th so he could have his parade....

Considering Biden left 5 months later than the agreement between Trump and the Taliban, I do not think it is all his fault.

I still go to 29 Palms to shop for stuff that I probably don't need but I also visit friends... some who are still active duty and not one of them has your attitude about that event ordered by Biden...
No one is in jail and no ones been fired and not one person was reprimanded.... it should make each and everyone of us angry as hell.... oh yeah we weep for the Palestinians after we caused the death and destruction we did by running away from Afghanistan?.... Wake up!!! Afghan civilians are still dying today because they helped us try and change their society....
If Biden gets even just 20% of the Uniformed military vote I will be very shocked....

You are full of shit. Even when I was still in every Marine I knew what to get the fuck out of that country. Every time one of our brothers died we all knew it was for nothing.

Also, why do you give Trump a free pass, he is the one that made the agreement to us to be gone, even earlier than Biden pulled us out.

You are full of shit. Even when I was still in every Marine I knew what to get the fuck out of that country. Every time one of our brothers died we all knew it was for nothing.

Also, why do you give Trump a free pass, he is the one that made the agreement to us to be gone, even earlier than Biden pulled us out.
They wanted to win not run away and leave their weapons behind.... you don't know shit.... Trump cancelled three dates because the Taliban was failing to uphold their end of the deal....

Considering Biden left 5 months later than the agreement between Trump and the Taliban, I do not think it is all his fault.
Trump cancelled three dates due to the Taliban's refusal or inability to uphold their end of the deal...
See Trump wasn't doing it for a 9-11 parade... Biden was...

Corruption and greed is the problem in DC... and the MSM makes it possible for dems to be as corrupt as they like...

They wanted to win not run away and leave their weapons behind.... you don't know shit.... Trump cancelled three dates because the Taliban was failing to uphold their end of the deal....

There was no winning. Everyone knew that there was no winning.

Trump set the date for the end of May, that is when we should have left.

Biden did not fuck up by leaving, he fucked up by leaving too late.

Trump cancelled three dates due to the Taliban's refusal or inability to uphold their end of the deal...
See Trump wasn't doing it for a 9-11 parade... Biden was...

Yes, Biden was. He should have stuck to Trump date of late May. That is where Biden fucked up. Not the leaving, but pushing the date back so he could have a made for TV moment.

There was no winning. Everyone knew that there was no winning.

Trump set the date for the end of May, that is when we should have left.

Biden did not fuck up by leaving, he fucked up by leaving too late.
Bullshit... winning would have been finishing the mission which is what Marines are trained for...
All Biden had to do was nothing... he could have stayed with Trump's plan... keep enough boots on the ground to handle air support and logistics and quick response teams for the Afghan military...
Why are you avoiding Biden's roll in this and why he wanted to bail like he did?....
I thought you didn't vote for Joe....

Bullshit... winning would have been finishing the mission which is what Marines are trained for...

The mission was done by 2005. After that there was no defined mission, there was our failed attempt to bring "freedom and democracy" to a group of people that did not want it. We won the war, and lost the attempt to make them like us.

Why are you avoiding Biden's roll in this and why he wanted to bail like he did?....

I have already said Biden fucked up. What more do you want from me? Leaving was not the wrong thing to do, making that agreement with the Taliban was on of the best things Trump did in his 4 years. We could have stayed 100 more years and when we left the results would have been the same.

Yes, Biden was. He should have stuck to Trump date of late May. That is where Biden fucked up. Not the leaving, but pushing the date back so he could have a made for TV moment.
Biden's problem is he knew he didn't really win on his own and was desperate to win the people over... he thought ending or removing everything Trump did would win him more support... he thought a 9-11 anniversary parade would win people over....
He thought the war on fossil fuels would be a win... the guy is as dumb as a rock....

Biden's problem is he knew he didn't really win on his own and was desperate to win the people over... he thought ending or removing everything Trump did would win him more support... he thought a 9-11 anniversary parade would win people over....
He thought the war on fossil fuels would be a win... the guy is as dumb as a rock....

Yes, he is dumb as a rock. And he is running against someone just as dumb, and some how the is the best we can do in this country of more than 300 million people.

The mission was done by 2005
The mission set in place by Bush was to bring change to the people of both Iraq and Afghanistan... it was stupid and naïve to say the least... but that was the mission and we employed a lot of Afghan people to help us and we left them all to fucking die... the mission was not finished in 05 where do you get that from?....

Yes, he is dumb as a rock. And he is running against someone just as dumb, and some how the is the best we can do in this country of more than 300 million people.
Trump is not dumb... Trump ran a better country and resided over a reasonably peaceful world... look back dude... and compare to today....

Forum List

Back