Pulled over by the cops,

My question would be .. is this an actual police engagement video or something else.

Context appears to be missing ... a common trend with assuming judgement based on a brief interaction and no context.

My question would be .. is this an actual police engagement video or something else.

Context appears to be missing ... a common trend with assuming judgement based on a brief interaction and no context.
Praying to trump to deliver you from a cop pulling you over is batshit crazy. Context can't change that.

Praying to trump to deliver you from a cop pulling you over is batshit crazy. Context can't change that.
Is it a real encounter? or just something staged so anti-Trumpers can foam at the mouth .. like many many other scenarios we continue to see.

Pretty simple question.

Is it a real encounter? or just something staged so anti-Trumpers can foam at the mouth .. like many many other scenarios we continue to see.

Pretty simple question.
Got it. You refuse to accept anything that doesn't show trump in a good light. You're a good cult member.

Got it. You refuse to accept anything that doesn't show trump in a good light. You're a good cult member.
Id suggest you'd stop being obtuse ..

Anyone that prayers to an individual is stupid .. and it doesn't answer the question if this is a real interaction or not .. which you keep ignoring.

Stop being an anti-trump tool foaming at the mouth .. over something you don't even know is legitimate.

Id suggest you'd stop being obtuse ..

Anyone that prayers to an individual is stupid .. and it doesn't answer the question if this is a real interaction or not .. which you keep ignoring.

Stop being an anti-trump tool foaming at the mouth .. over something you don't even know is legitimate.
You mean like that Hunter Biden whistleblower who lied about all his claims? Take a refresher course on all the conspiracy theories you magas spout.

You mean like that Hunter Biden whistleblower who lied about all his claims? Take a refresher course on all the conspiracy theories you magas spout.
Do you understand English? Do you know if this is a real encounter or not?

No I don't is an acceptable answer.

Do you understand English? Do you know if this is a real encounter or not?

No I don't is an acceptable answer.
If you have proof that it is not, please present it. If not, you can continue with your trump prayers.

If you have proof that it is not, please present it. If not, you can continue with your trump prayers.
Is it past your bedtime grandpa? I have to prove it's false? Otherwise .. it's factual information? I wouldn't waste my time because people praying to individuals is just stupid.

Talk about naive ..

Forum List

Back