Pulled over by the cops,

Praying to donald tRump?

Is he now a ghod to you people?

It's a serious question at this point.

Unreal! I think maybe that was the guy in the Cheech and Chong, thing, as the latest thing, I figure he used to be all messed up on The Lord, but now hears Donald, so now he is all messed up on Donald. Funny as hell, but friggin' sad to know these nutballs are out there.

Praying to donald tRump?

Is he now a ghod to you people?

It's a serious question at this point.

Of course trump didn't do anything to help him. The guy didn't even buy one pair of gold shoes. Hell, he didn't even have a red hat. He was obviously an America hating RINO. Trump refused to help entire countries unless they put out some cash. You don't think he would make exceptions for one hillbilly RINO do you?

The newer safety windows are harder to clear
I always carry a Smith & Wesson Extreme Op, folding knife, with a tool on the end opposite the blade for breaking out or into car windows. You are quite correct. The newer glass is much harder to clear. It may be safe in accident, but also make rescue much harder without a tool designed to break it. You could be in a fire or submerging vehicle accident. If without one, I imagine there is nothing like really wanting to go, but knowing you got to stay. If you are not carrying a tool for this purpose, you really should.

I've got a couple spring loaded window breakers, I keep one in each vehicle, but it won't work on the car, it will, however, shatter the glass enough that I could probably punch my way out if it was life or death.

I always carry a Smith & Wesson Extreme Op, folding knife, with a tool on the end opposite the blade for breaking out or into car windows. You are quite correct. The newer glass is much harder to clear. It may be safe in accident, but also make rescue much harder without a tool designed to break it. You could be in a fire or submerging vehicle accident. If without one, I imagine there is nothing like really wanting to go, but knowing you got to stay. If you are not carrying a tool for this purpose, you really should.
What’s the glass breaking festure? Just the pointed end of the knife? Wouldn’t it be better to just actually have a glass breaking device? One of the spring loaded ones?

What’s the glass breaking festure? Just the pointed end of the knife? Wouldn’t it be better to just actually have a glass breaking device? One of the spring loaded ones?
No. With the knife closed, the butt end has a 3/16" square metal spike, the last 1/8 of an inch forming a pyramid spike. Simple fist power could drive in through a windshield, so easily through windows glass, producing a spiderweb crack effect to be extended by boot or fist or arm if necessary, where without that tool, what is inside might have to stay inside, and anybody outside will take much long to come to assistance. At the same end as the spike on the Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops folding knife is a cut protecting a thick razor blade for neatly cutting through seatbelt. The knife is black in color, folds, is of legal size and when folded clips to my belt. It is a good safety and defensive tool.

No. With the knife closed, the butt end has a 3/16" square metal spike, the last 1/8 of an inch forming a pyramid spike. Simple fist power could drive in through a windshield, so easily through windows glass, producing a spiderweb crack effect to be extended by boot or fist or arm if necessary, where without that tool, what is inside might have to stay inside, and anybody outside will take much long to come to assistance. At the same end as the spike on the Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops folding knife is a cut protecting a thick razor blade for neatly cutting through seatbelt. The knife is black in color, folds, is of legal size and when folded clips to my belt. It is a good safety and defensive

1714587881647.png

I’m not seeing the spike on the end..is this the wrong knife?

Forum List

Back