Protests show why we need the Law and Order president back in the White House

What hand would that be that you imagine the left had? Did we try to overthrow the government to stop the blob from being sworn in? I don't seem to recall lawmakers running for their lives on 1/20/17.

I don't recall candidates for the DNC nomination urging people at their campaign events to "beat the hell" out of hecklers.
The Left -- as I described over and over in real time here for a couple of years, as you know -- played a huge role in the rise of Trump in the FIRST place with its weaponization of PC and Identity Politics. The resentment and animosity kept growing on the Right for years, with plenty of help from right wing media. He was/is the antidote for them. I used the term "pushback" many times, and I was right, here it is. It's at the foundation of this whole fucking disaster.

Now they're completely empowered. The Left played in big role that.

I know the Left denies that. But you asked.

Last edited:
Well, in Conserv-istan, knocking over a 7-11 in Minneapolis is the same thing as invading Congress.

This is why--on Mac1958 question about healing the divide--none of it matters until the far right can stop pretending. And until that day comes, I really don’t care what they do. I and the overwhelming majority of Americans live in reality. They don’t. If something doesn’t fit their worldview, they just insist it does. Admirable and even cute in a 5 year old...hardly a basis for sound governance.
I would argue knocking over a 7-11 is worse then a protest that devolved into a riot

An armed robbery is preplanned event a riot is not

The Left -- as I described over and over in real time here for a couple of years, as you know -- played a huge role in the rise of Trump in the FIRST place with its weaponization of PC and Identity Politics. The resentment and animosity kept growing on the Right for years, with plenty of help from right wing media. He was/is the antidote for them. I used the term "pushback" many times, and I was right, here it is. It's at the foundation of this whole fucking disaster.

Some folks were so upset about PC and identity politics....they decided that they are incapable of accepting fact based reporting, the results of audits, re-counts, etc...on the 2020 election. But that isn't the fault of those folks.... no....it's the fault of those who were trying to change "chairman" to "chairperson" and asking folks to not call black people the "n-word". Yep...it's all their fault. The right wing had no choice but to assault 140 police officers, chant Nazi slogans during a tiki-torch parade, mail bombs to people.

Do I have that right?

What hand would that be that you imagine the left had? Did we try to overthrow the government to stop the blob from being sworn in? I don't seem to recall lawmakers running for their lives on 1/20/17.

I don't recall candidates for the DNC nomination urging people at their campaign events to "beat the hell" out of hecklers.
Yes yoj all did

I don’t either, instead you were paying people to go and heckle and undermine the events to begin with

I would argue knocking over a 7-11 is worse then a protest that devolved into a riot
I'm sure you would...but then again, you haven't been right about anything. Ever
An armed robbery is preplanned event a riot is not
Right...those guys who were at the "unplanned" riot just happen to be wearing body armor.

Really Mac1958...this is the guy you want to go to bat for? THIS is the logic you're embracing.

Some folks were so upset about PC and identity politics....they decided that they are incapable of accepting fact based reporting, the results of audits, re-counts, etc...on the 2020 election. But that isn't the fault of those folks.... no....it's the fault of those who were trying to change "chairman" to "chairperson" and asking folks to not call black people the "n-word". Yep...it's all their fault. The right wing had no choice but to assault 140 police officers, chant Nazi slogans during a tiki-torch parade, mail bombs to people.

Do I have that right?
No. And now that we have entered the absurd, there's no reason to continue. Again, life is not binary.

As I said, the Left denies the role they played, and you just demonstrated that.

I'm sure you would...but then again, you haven't been right about anything. Ever

Right...those guys who were at the "unplanned" riot just happen to be wearing body armor.

Really Mac1958...this is the guy you want to go to bat for? THIS is the logic you're embracing.
I'm not going to bat for anyone. I'm describing what I'm seeing.

Our good guys with uniforms and guns are needed to restore order. I bet foreigners lost respect for America when we were in disarray in the 60s and early 70s. Real leaders do not let rebellions happen.

---It was a watershed moment in U.S. history — a violent bookend to the turbulent 1960s — that galvanized campus protests nationwide and forced the temporary shutdown of hundreds of colleges and universities.---

"Law and order President"?

Like the "Let's go illegally invade Congress and pretend it's law and order"???

You've got to be a parody account, this is just too parody to be real.

1) premeditate is far worse

2) I’ve watched vdeo, I don’t recall that idiot with the Buffalo hat wearing body armor.

No. And now that we have entered the absurd, there's no reason to continue. Again, life is not binary.
Translation. You can't justify what the right wing is doing when it is itemized so you're calling a halt to the proceedings.
As I said, the Left denies the role they played, and you just demonstrated that.
Yeah..it was so bad that we asked conservatives (who were democrats at the time by and large) to get rid of Jim Crow.

1) premeditate is far worse
Right. The insurrection was premeditated.
2) I’ve watched vdeo, I don’t recall that idiot with the Buffalo hat wearing body armor.
Of course he's only one of the 1300 right wing loons that have been arrested.

1714890466682.png

The guy brought zip tie restraints with him.

Lame justification in 3...2...1

Translation. You can't justify what the right wing is doing when it is itemized so you're calling a halt to the proceedings.

Yeah..it was so bad that we asked conservatives (who were democrats at the time by and large) to get rid of Jim Crow.
I've spent the last eight years criticizing what the Right is doing. I guess you missed it.

This is the same kind of "conversation" I have with Trumpsters. It goes nowhere, and it's boring.

I've spent the last eight years criticizing what the Right is doing. I guess you missed it.
And suddenly you don't think they deserve it any more.
This is the same kind of "conversation" I have with Trumpsters. It goes nowhere, and it's boring.
Well, I come armed with facts. I don't scream "election fraud" at every turn. Now do I?

You mentioned that PC caused the insurrection. It's complete and utter bullshit but there you are...swearing that it did.

Right. The insurrection was premeditated.

Of course he's only one of the 1300 right wing loons that have been arrested.

View attachment 942307

The guy brought zip tie restraints with him.

Lame justification in 3...2...1
1) hhaha yesh guys showed up wearing an Indian outfit to over throw the govt!

2) that was likely the same guy that showed up to the RNC headquarters with a. Bomb. That guy did have plans that day,unlike the 1000s of people that were planning a rally and peaceful protest

Then have the trail outside of new york, make it a fair trail. You good with that?
The U.S. CONSTITUTION dictates where trials must be held silly one!

Amendment VI​

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the state and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the assistance of counsel for his defense.

1) hhaha yesh guys showed up wearing an Indian outfit to over throw the govt!
Like most blobbers, he's not all there mentally.
2) that was likely the same guy that showed up to the RNC headquarters with a. Bomb. That guy did have plans that day,unlike the 1000s of people that were planning a rally and peaceful protest
Good to see you've backed away from the "nobody was wearing armor" bullshit you've tried earlier.

Again, have you ever been correct about anything?

I did?

This is why I don't bother.

Well here is what you said:

The Left -- as I described over and over in real time here for a couple of years, as you know -- played a huge role in the rise of Trump in the FIRST place with its weaponization of PC and Identity Politics

Are you now going to suggest that the left is responsible for/played a huge role in the blob's ascendancy but somehow not responsible for the resulting circus? It would be like saying global warming being responsible for hurricanes but not the flooding.

The whole argument is just stupid MAC. If PC caused bigots to turn violent...I would submit that the character of the bigot is what is questionable; not the phone tree that says "press 1 for English, two for Spanish".

How many times does it need to be explained to you that no one else is responsible for MAGAt behavior beyond the MAGAts that engage it. :dunno:

Forum List

Back