Protests show why we need the Law and Order president back in the White House

Because a 30% increase in the stock market just doesn’t cut it anymore?

Hell, Republicans have been trying to convince us that we’ve had a recession for years now, but that’s still not true.
/---/ When the market soared under Trump, you libtards screamed, the stock market isn't an indicator of the economy. It's only for rich people. My, how things have changed.

/---/ When the market soared under Trump, you libtards screamed, the stock market isn't an indicator of the economy. It's only for rich people. My, how things have changed.
Go tell the “libtards” that because I never said it.

Trump’s economy was fine. It wasn’t great. It was just fine.

So is Biden’s. Its fine. Not great. Just fine.

I don’t get the weirdos that say Obama’s economy was a disaster and Trump’s economy was some miracle. They were very similar fundamentally.

The post office is the post office the department of commerce is a seperate

A police station is a state or local govt agency not the homeland security that is federal

A court is the judicial branch

You need to go back to just being a subject of your king, you clearly are clueless about our govt

A court is an office building housing judicial proceedings, not the Department of Justice. The DOJ is located in Washington, and is part of the Executive Branch.

This is the address and location of the DOJ:

Robert F. Kennedy Department of Justice Building 950 Pennsylvania Avenue NW Washington, D.C., United States 38°53′36″N 77°1′30″W

When people who can’t legally drink and got their drivers license 2 years ago are running the show then the USA has become very very very dysfunctional

When voters who have been lied to by right wing media since Reagan was in office, and who0 people who believe everything that right wing media tells them are running the show, the economy is collapsed, and the American workers are left broke and unemployed, and "others" are blamed - blacks, hispanics, immigrants.

A court is an office building housing judicial proceedings, not the Department of Justice. The DOJ is located in Washington, and is part of the Executive Branch.

This is the address and location of the DOJ:

Robert F. Kennedy Department of Justice Building 950 Pennsylvania Avenue NW Washington, D.C., United States 38°53′36″N 77°1′30″W

When voters who have been lied to by right wing media since Reagan was in office, and who0 people who believe everything that right wing media tells them are running the show, the economy is collapsed, and the American workers are left broke and unemployed, and "others" are blamed - blacks, hispanics, immigrants.
Yeah, nobody is talking about the DOJ

I said the court is the judicial branch.

The DOJ is not even in the judicial branch

Stick to being a subject

The market NEVER "soared" under Trump. The market stagnated, and then crashed.

Dow Jones:

January 21, 2001 - $10,587.59 -

January 21, 2009 - $8,228,10

January 21, 2013 - $13,496.68

January 21, 2017 - $19,732.40 -

January 21, 2021 - $31,188.38 - much of the increase in Trump's Dow Jones came from massive stock buybacks after he cut corporate taxes and repatriation taxes.

The market NEVER "soared" under Trump. The market stagnated, and then crashed.

Dow Jones:

January 21, 2001 - $10,587.59 -

January 21, 2009 - $8,228,10

January 21, 2013 - $13,496.68

January 21, 2017 - $19,732.40 -

January 21, 2021 - $31,188.38 - much of the increase in Trump's Dow Jones came from massive stock buybacks after he cut corporate taxes and repatriation taxes.

/——/ Nobody follows the Dow except non investors. It’s only 30 companies. Pros follow the S&P500. Here is a 10 year chart.
1714845772337.png

None of these things are "insurrections" but rather an attempt at "assination". Different fish entirely.
Well, in Conserv-istan, knocking over a 7-11 in Minneapolis is the same thing as invading Congress.

This is why--on Mac1958 question about healing the divide--none of it matters until the far right can stop pretending. And until that day comes, I really don’t care what they do. I and the overwhelming majority of Americans live in reality. They don’t. If something doesn’t fit their worldview, they just insist it does. Admirable and even cute in a 5 year old...hardly a basis for sound governance.

Well, in Conserv-istan, knocking over a 7-11 in Minneapolis is the same thing as invading Congress.

This is why--on Mac1958 question about healing the divide--none of it matters until the far right can stop pretending. And until that day comes, I really don’t care what they do. I and the overwhelming majority of Americans live in reality. They don’t. If something doesn’t fit their worldview, they just insist it does. Admirable and even cute in a 5 year old...hardly a basis for sound governance.
If we were ever in a postion to start trying to improve anything, I can't imagine that the hardcore MAGA folks would be a part of the effort.

I used to think that anyone could be a part of the process. I don't think that any more. The two far ends are just too committed to their ideologies.

Quit trying to pretend you're not getting your ass handed to you on a plate with every post you make trying to denigrate anything and everything that Joe Biden has done to help the American people, because you want to use the student protests and Biden's handling of them to promote Donald Trump's campaign.

You fools keep thinking that the left is as gullible and easily lead around by the nose as you are. There's a reason why there are few fake news sites for leftists. No left wing equivalent of the Gateway Pundit, Breitbart or FOX, and why people who get their news from right wing media know less about currents events than people who don't consume any news media at all. It's because leftists fact check everything, and the rabid right doesn't fact check anything.

I do think that the radicalization of college students and the growth of anti-semitism highlight why TikTok needs to be taken right out of the hands of the Chinese government without question. All these links about how the protests is being posted on Tik Tok where the Chinese government are in charge of which videos the algorhythms are boosting.

Just like all of the phony "groomer video" alleging drag queens or teachers were "grooming children", were being posted on Tik Tok, even though such things are simply not happening.

Wash rinse repeat for the trans children.

The Chinese government is helping to undermine US society and politics by using TikTok to control your young people, and promote anti-government sentiment and chaos in the USA.

Need we remind you again that the Chinese government has banned TikTok in China?
since you are the one who changed the fucking subject.....did i hand you the right ass?...i can get a plate if you want....

If we were ever in a postion to start trying to improve anything, I can't imagine that the hardcore MAGA folks would be a part of the effort.

I used to think that anyone could be a part of the process. I don't think that any more. The two far ends are just too committed to their ideologies.
Yeah...sure...one “far end” on the left is pretty ridiculous. Governmentally, they are largely marginalized House members (AOC, Talib) who are idealistic to a fault. Meanwhile on the other side the speaker of the House thinks there was massive voter fraud in the 2020 election.

Comparing the two in terms of how delusional they are is ridiculous. But there you are...lumping the two together.

Yeah...sure...one “far end” on the left is pretty ridiculous. Governmentally, they are largely marginalized House members (AOC, Talib) who are idealistic to a fault. Meanwhile on the other side the speaker of the House thinks there was massive voter fraud in the 2020 election.

Comparing the two in terms of how delusional they are is ridiculous. But there you are...lumping the two together.
you cant see that because you are one of them....

The fact that one end is "even worse" doesn't excuse the Left. The Left has had its hand in this.

Life is not binary, zero sum.

The fact that one end is "even worse" doesn't excuse the Left. The Left has had its hand in this.

Life is not binary, zero sum.

What hand would that be that you imagine the left had? Did we try to overthrow the government to stop the blob from being sworn in? I don't seem to recall lawmakers running for their lives on 1/20/17.

I don't recall candidates for the DNC nomination urging people at their campaign events to "beat the hell" out of hecklers.

Forum List

Back