Protests show why we need the Law and Order president back in the White House

In case you haven't noticed, Trump is the Republican Candidate for President. Who else are we supposed to be talking about in the Politics Forum, Fool??????

He runnning on a platform of an authoritarian takeover of the US government, and suspending all Civil Rights, and prosecuting his enemies and anyone who dares to criticize him. He will rule with absolute immunity and full control of the DOJ, and the Defence Department.

Why are YOU so desperate to draw attention away from this lawless, corrupt and dangerous man?
we were talking about joe biden sending in the cops remember?...you are the one talking about your hero...not me

Law and order president?

Would that be the guy on trial in NY for 30+ felony counts?
View attachment 941841
Or the same guy soon to be tried in DC for additional felonies related to his personal "rebellions?"
View attachment 941842
Or maybe that same guy who will be on trial in Florida for selling secrets to Russia?
View attachment 941843

BTW...

View attachment 941845
/——/ Of course those charges are all partisan bullshyt.

Of course they are...

1714830905271.png

Ya know sport, there's a word for people who accuse others of their own guilty behavior.

Why don't you look that up and tell us what that word is?

1714830988714.gif

Are you seriously suggesting that Bill Barr ordering all Federal Prosecutors to stop all investigations and prosecutions of the Trump Family wasn't a "purely partisan" decision?

Are you saying the Trump University Fraud case, which began LONG before Trump announced he was running for President, was a "partisan prosecution"?

The Trump Department of Justice certainly thought what Michael Cohen did in the Stormy Daniels matter was a felony and they prosecuted him and sent him to prison for his role in these crimes. Why does Donald Trump get a pass when Trump sent Cohen to jail for doing this?

I suppose you decided to steal the fraudulent “stand by” slogan you used under your other log in.

As noted before, editing and parsing quotes is dishonest, you dishonest hack.

What other login are you referring to. I have one username on this board, and have never used any other.

we were talking about joe biden sending in the cops remember?...you are the one talking about your hero...not me

Yes, and we were contrasting Biden's legal and measured response in coordinating the mostly peaceful end to the protests, with a minimum of violence and injury, to that of Donald Trump's rhetoric in calling on right wing terrorists and thugs to attack the marchers and doing nothing to quelle the violence or deal with the issue of police violence.

Yes, and we were contrasting Biden's legal and measured response in coordinating the mostly peaceful end to the protests, with a minimum of violence and injury, to that of Donald Trump's rhetoric in calling on right wing terrorists and thugs to attack the marchers and doing nothing to quelle the violence or deal with the issue of police violence.
yea im sure we were....WE were talking about how you felt biden was behind sending in the cops....i said bullshit....and then you brought in fucking donald trump....that guy must be on your minds constantly...i feel sorry for people like you....

A court house isn't "the judicial branch" of government, any more than a police station is a government state house.
What? Thr court isn’t the judicial branch of govt? What the f are you talking about???

Are you seriously suggesting that Bill Barr ordering all Federal Prosecutors to stop all investigations and prosecutions of the Trump Family wasn't a "purely partisan" decision?

Are you saying the Trump University Fraud case, which began LONG before Trump announced he was running for President, was a "partisan prosecution"?

The Trump Department of Justice certainly thought what Michael Cohen did in the Stormy Daniels matter was a felony and they prosecuted him and sent him to prison for his role in these crimes. Why does Donald Trump get a pass when Trump sent Cohen to jail for doing this?
/----/ Weell, you sure as hell can't run a campaign on Joe's dismal record, so you might as well scrape the bottom of the barrel for some dirt on Trump. You clowns got nothin else.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHA BWHAHAHAHAHAHA

yea im sure we were....WE were talking about how you felt biden was behind sending in the cops....i said bullshit....and then you brought in fucking donald trump....that guy must be on your minds constantly...i feel sorry for people like you....

Quit trying to pretend you're not getting your ass handed to you on a plate with every post you make trying to denigrate anything and everything that Joe Biden has done to help the American people, because you want to use the student protests and Biden's handling of them to promote Donald Trump's campaign.

You fools keep thinking that the left is as gullible and easily lead around by the nose as you are. There's a reason why there are few fake news sites for leftists. No left wing equivalent of the Gateway Pundit, Breitbart or FOX, and why people who get their news from right wing media know less about currents events than people who don't consume any news media at all. It's because leftists fact check everything, and the rabid right doesn't fact check anything.

I do think that the radicalization of college students and the growth of anti-semitism highlight why TikTok needs to be taken right out of the hands of the Chinese government without question. All these links about how the protests is being posted on Tik Tok where the Chinese government are in charge of which videos the algorhythms are boosting.

Just like all of the phony "groomer video" alleging drag queens or teachers were "grooming children", were being posted on Tik Tok, even though such things are simply not happening.

Wash rinse repeat for the trans children.

The Chinese government is helping to undermine US society and politics by using TikTok to control your young people, and promote anti-government sentiment and chaos in the USA.

Need we remind you again that the Chinese government has banned TikTok in China?

Nope. No more than the Post Office is the Department of Commerce. Or the Police Station is the Department of Homeland Security.
The post office is the post office the department of commerce is a seperate

A police station is a state or local govt agency not the homeland security that is federal

A court is the judicial branch

You need to go back to just being a subject of your king, you clearly are clueless about our govt

Our good guys with uniforms and guns are needed to restore order. I bet foreigners lost respect for America when we were in disarray in the 60s and early 70s. Real leaders do not let rebellions happen.

---It was a watershed moment in U.S. history — a violent bookend to the turbulent 1960s — that galvanized campus protests nationwide and forced the temporary shutdown of hundreds of colleges and universities.---

If you have a gun, you are not a good guy, you are a bad guy. And for you to say rebellion should not be tolerated, you sound more like Putin, Stalin or Hitler.

In this country, we are allowed to address our grievances.

When people who can’t legally drink and got their drivers license 2 years ago are running the show then the USA has become very very very dysfunctional

/----/ Weell, you sure as hell can't run a campaign on Joe's dismal record, so you might as well scrape the bottom of the barrel for some dirt on Trump. You clowns got nothin else.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHA BWHAHAHAHAHAHA
Because a 30% increase in the stock market just doesn’t cut it anymore?

Hell, Republicans have been trying to convince us that we’ve had a recession for years now, but that’s still not true.

Our good guys with uniforms and guns are needed to restore order. I bet foreigners lost respect for America when we were in disarray in the 60s and early 70s. Real leaders do not let rebellions happen.

---It was a watershed moment in U.S. history — a violent bookend to the turbulent 1960s — that galvanized campus protests nationwide and forced the temporary shutdown of hundreds of colleges and universities.---

The schools and police seem to be hanfling it just fine. This is a state matter dumbass.

Forum List

Back