Protesters Have No Clue Why They Are There

Not my job to develop a war plan for Israel.

Good to know. I don’t recall claiming it was.
Of course there will sadly be some loss of innocent life.

Ah. You finally grasped a sad fact. Good little feller.
War is hell.

You should copyright that one.
That doesn't justify indiscriminate bombing.
Youre the one claiming it’s indiscriminate. Support your claim.
or unnecessary starvation of innocents.
Also, try to show that there is now (or ever was) any design by Israel to starve innocents people. That seems to be more a product of Hamas disdain for the lives of Palestinians.

Then, by your definition…every protest movement to change a condition that results in dialogue is blackmail.

You do what we demand or we continue to create chaos and disruption. It's called blackmail.

What's the point, or the victory in getting someone to do something they don't want to do because you're threatening them?

Good to know. I don’t recall claiming it was.

Ah. You finally grasped a sad fact. Good little feller.

You should copyright that one.

Youre the one claiming it’s indiscriminate. Support your claim.

Also, try to show that there is now (or ever was) any design by Israel to starve innocents people. That seems to be more a product of Hamas disdain for the lives of Palestinians.

It's obviously a concerted effort by protestors to focus on specific spokesmen Directing questions to specific spokesmen is a fairly new tactic and prevents unethical reporters from misdirecting the purpose of the protest.
Maybe. I don't know. But if you're right then we know the whole thing was absolutely organized and orchestrated by somebody and not any kind of spontaneous protest.

Bullfrog ^ has now figured out that war has negative consequences.

Alas, the dolt can’t quite figure out that not all consequences are intended.
Some consequences are not necessary and preventable

True. It is known that the Zionists are deliberately (not indiscriminately) targeting schools and hospitals on their unproven theory that Hamas is using them all as shields.
Liar.

No such thing is “known.” You’re just a damn anti semite.

Also, there is no question in the real world that Hamas Manuele’s and its weapons in places like hospitals and schools. And they absolutely do use the Palestinian civilian population as human shields.

Being a completely filthy lying anti semite like you are should hurt. I’m guessing you’re in perpetual agony.

Directing questions to specific spokesmen is a fairly new tactic and prevents unethical reporters from misdirecting the purpose of the protest.
There was a time when the media was not controlled by pre-determined info-gathering. We used to call it "reporting" and "non-biased".

It's your pants that are on fire, not mine.
No such thing is “known.”
Let's take a closer look, shall we? Every time the Nazi Zionists strike a school or hospital (there have been many) they claim it was being used not only by children and patients but also as human shields. In your opinion what language calls those attacks "indiscriminate"? By their own admission, I'd say their intentional bombing and rocketing of schools and hospitals by the Nazi Zionists are most definitely "known".
You’re just a damn anti semite.
Really?
Also, there is no question in the real world that Hamas Manuele’s and its weapons in places like hospitals and schools. And they absolutely do use the Palestinian civilian population as human shields.
So, I guess the Jews who have been allotted stolen land (let's be diplomatic and call it merely "occupied" land) are, in fact, human shields otherwise the occupied territory would be strictly utilized by military emplacements. Right?
Being a completely filthy lying anti semite like you are should hurt.
I'm a Jew so calling me "filthy" and "lying" is proof positive that you are an anti-Semite. I’m guessing you’re now in a state of perpetual agony.

* Move along now before I unleash my full assessment of your character. :45:

There was a time when the media was not controlled by pre-determined info-gathering. We used to call it "reporting" and "non-biased".
There was a time when media reported what actually happened instead of conspiracy theories that support right wing craziness. That was known as BF, or before fox.

There was a time when media reported what actually happened instead of conspiracy theories that support right wing craziness. That was known as BF, or before fox.
I agree with you on the surface but "the right-wing" isn't exclusively employing conspiracies. They may have been during the Bush Dynasty but today the tables have been turned. But that depends: Are we speaking about Israel or Ukraine?

I agree with you on the surface but "the right-wing" isn't exclusively employing conspiracies. They may have been during the Bush Dynasty but today the tables have been turned. But that depends: Are we speaking about Israel or Ukraine?
If fox occasionally broadcasts something that is not a conspiracy theory, that doesn't make them credible.

until they can finally find one person to make a remark that can be taken out of context and discredit the entire group.

Gee, it sounds like they didn't want to talk to a right-wing shitposter.

Congress passed their 'hate speech' law

so now anything antisemite said is an arrestable offense

which is enough to take these protests down these days.

notice how some confronted say "we've hot nothing to say to you" to the 'reporter' trying to bait them n the OP vid?

yeah, tell us again how these kids don't know why they're their ,or what they're protesting
:aug08_031:
~S~

They know why they are there.
For the same reason as the Vietnam protesters.
and just like in the 60s the protests are blamed on "outside agitators" and that the students didn't know what they were doing.

GEEZ LOUISE FOLKS
Turn on those memory ingrams.

They're seeing defenseless people murdered just like in the 60s

So when will we have the Kent State moment?
there was a lot more to the 60s and early 70s protests....

it was up close and personal...

their own lives were at stake. They were being drafted, and they were being killed...52000 of them....they all had personal friends, brothers, and cousins killed....

Forum List

Back