Protesters Have No Clue Why They Are There

These impressionable students are being controlled by professional agitators.

No problem at all. By not commenting one can maintain a position of bystander, whose participating was no more than that guy who's asking the question.
Which of course begs the question why you're being interviewed in the first place. If you're just standing there watching, you can claim to be a bystander. If you're screaming, throwing things, defacing public property, assaulting people, etc., it's not so easy.

Which of course begs the question why you're being interviewed in the first place. If you're just standing there watching, you can claim to be a bystander. If you're screaming, throwing things, defacing public property, assaulting people, etc., it's not so easy.

Indeed, but we saw none of that in the opening post's video. If it was meant to portray the protesters in such way, it accomplished the opposite.

I saw a news report which I found interesting discussing the protesters' real motivations - indoctrinated by their professors, raised to believe they are victims of the system, so they lash out at the system. They search out meaning in life, having none, wanting to belong to something important.

Many can't even articulate why they are protesting because they are just following along with the movement of the moment. TikTok "likes" probably has something to do with it too. 🙂

I don't know how accurate all that is, but it's interesting to ponder.

I saw a news report which I found interesting discussing the protesters' real motivations - indoctrinated by their professors, raised to believe they are victims of the system, so they lash out at the system. They search out meaning in life, having none, wanting to belong to something important.

Many can't even articulate why they are protesting because they are just following along with the movement of the moment. TikTok "likes" probably has something to do with it too. 🙂

I don't know how accurate all that is, but it's interesting to ponder.
Yes, young people wouldn't know they should be offended by genocide unless a professor tells them to be.

They have to be told it's a genocide, because just observing what's going on doesn't arrive at that conclusion.
40,000 killed, including 14,000 children. Hundreds of thousands on the brink of starvation. A million people displaced from their homes.

This was good enough to charge the leaders of Serbia with genocide for their actions in Bosnia and Kosovo.

The protesters at Princeton have started a hunger strike and are whining about not being "cared for..." The comments at X are quite funny....

At Case Western, the protesters sacrificed themselves to protect their holy Hamas graffiti, and some of them paid for it as police looked on...

Now they are doing "tag team" hunger strikes, so that no one actually loses too much weight....

They don't know what they're protesting just like Occupy Wall Street never knew what they were protesting, or even the "Freedom Convoy" here in Canada. In many if not most cases, it's little more than an excuse for a giant public party.
Like the sheep in animal farm

Forum List

Back