Protesters Have No Clue Why They Are There

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
None of these people will answer him. Either they aren't educated enough on these issues to be able to intelligently discuss them or they haven't been "permitted" by the so-called organizers to have any discussions with him or other media. The latter would line up with standard authoritarian Palestinian views

The protestors are familiar with the Jessy Waters tactic of recording lots of remarks until they can finally find one person to make a remark that can be taken out of context and discredit the entire group. Protestors are under no obligation to supply footage for fox.

None of these people will answer him. Either they aren't educated enough on these issues to be able to intelligently discuss them or they haven't been "permitted" by the so-called organizers to have any discussions with him or other media. The latter would line up with standard authoritarian Palestinian views

Amazing! Those were American English speaking college age kids, reduced to silence by the control of the movement. That is kind of spooky.

I think that is very true. Some are just there committ violence.

Amazing! Those were American English speaking college age kids, reduced to silence by the control of the movement. That is kind of spooky.
I didn't get the impression that any of those protestors were interested in talking to the guy. Seems you'll need to come up with some other stunt to find remarks you can take out of context.

They don't know what they're protesting just like Occupy Wall Street never knew what they were protesting, or even the "Freedom Convoy" here in Canada. In many if not most cases, it's little more than an excuse for a giant public party.

Gee, it sounds like they didn't want to talk to a right-wing shitposter.

Not that they don't know what they are talking about, or understand the issue.

The protestors are familiar with the Jessy Waters tactic of recording lots of remarks until they can finally find one person to make a remark that can be taken out of context and discredit the entire group. Protestors are under no obligation to supply footage for fox.
i am certain the protestors know why they are there, they said this about occupy wall st as well: we knew why we were there.

unlike these trump voters who "like his policies" but can't really tell us any of his purported accomplishments.;

i am certain the protestors know why they are there, they said this about occupy wall st as well: we knew why we were there.

unlike these trump voters who "like his policies" but can't really tell us any of his purported accomplishments.;
1714768419550.png

Or they recognized a guy who was going to take whatever they said out of context and refused to play along.

That... actually kind of makes sense.
Could be, but could just as easily be people briefed by organizers, who would be wanting to control the narrative message. It is unusual to get that many, directing toward the organizers for comment. Whether they do or not, most American kids of higher grade point average would think themselves qualified to give an intelligent response. That appeared coaxed to make sure the organizers were to be the messengers. The rest there, either supporting each other, having no message at all, there for the communal party atmosphere, or on the payroll.

He may very well have edited some more astute speakers, but the bottom line is he encountered a decent amount who have no clue and I'll you guarantee you there's more of them out there than ones who intimately understand these issues.

Nope. The students are uninformed morons. That why they vote democrat in such high numbers.

I have a feeling that the upcoming summer of 2024 hate and violence, started this spring on college campuses nationwide, have at the very top the same rich anti-Americans who were behind BLM four years ago.

The only difference is that in the 2020 Summer of Hate, the white cops were the ones demonized over a lie, and this time the Jews are the ones being vilified.

Obama must be quite happy.

I didn't get the impression that any of those protestors were interested in talking to the guy. Seems you'll need to come up with some other stunt to find remarks you can take out of context.

Brown University did it the right way. The Dean and his reps sat down with the leaders of the protesters and did something unheard of, they reached an agreement. Brown agreed in their session to take up the student concerns and agreed to have leaders on both sides meet at the September Session and iron out an agreement that gave both sides what they wanted. Talking, who thunk it.

Forum List

Back