Pro-HAMAS students block UCLA Jewish student from entering campus

Why? Do you also support Israel unconditionally?
I don't give a shit about Hamas and after what they did on October 7, I am 100% in favor of WIPING OUT Gaza. Every problem Israel has comes from being soft. Had they dealt with the "Palestinians" correctly in 1967 (or 1948), this would not be a problem.

Treat Gaza like Carthage.

I don't give a shit about Hamas and after what they did on October 7, I am 100% in favor of WIPING OUT Gaza. Every problem Israel has comes from being soft. Had they dealt with the "Palestinians" correctly in 1967 (or 1948), this would not be a problem.

Do you have any clue what you are even talking about? You are talking about lives of 5 million people.

Israel will be declared war criminals and lose most of their allies if they indescriminately kill that many civilians and annex Palestine.

This is neanderthal level thinking.

Do you have any clue what you are even talking about? You are talking about lives of 5 million people.

Israel will be declared war criminals and lose most of their allies if they indescriminately kill that many civilians and annex Palestine.
What, exactly, is unclear about, "I DON'T CARE," again?

What, exactly, is unclear about, "I DON'T CARE," again?
You don't care ABOUT ISRAEL'S FUTURE DUMMY.

Israel depends on it's allies for it's security and can't afford to turn the world against them.

You’d like that. 100,000 murdered just isn’t enough for you.

But they didn't.. they could though
Why? Do you also support Israel unconditionally?

A better question? Why are you so antisemitic? You have to realize virtually everyone reading you realizes it.

Honestly I'm curious, what has Israel, Jews, ""Zionism " done to create your hate?

You don't even know do you

Israeli Defense Minister Yoav Gallant declaring that his goal is that there is to be “No electricity, no food, no water, no fuel” in Gaza. There is even talk in Israel of dropping nuclear bombs to finish the job.

You’d love it if Israel were to nuke Gaza. Psycho!

Were you sad that we didn't send food, water and fuel to Germany while we were fighting the Nazis?

Should Israel send electricity to Hamas to ventilate their terror tunnels?

What about these morons who took over the building at Columbia?
Should the university send them food?

...you don't think Hitler had high support from Germans?

Propaganda is a hell of a drug.
Yes he did. Lots of Italians supported Mussolini too----at first---but
ADOLF remained beloved and so remains in the mosques.

Yet another fool. So many and so little time.

These genocidal creatures walk among us.
This board is overwhelmingly in support of the genocide. It is sickening and disgusting.

I hope these fools see the light once the full details of Israel’s mass murder is reported.

This board is overwhelmingly in support of the genocide. It is sickening and disgusting.

I hope these fools see the light once the full details of Israel’s mass murder is reported.
It's the same deranged mindset many Germans had under the Nazi regime, many knew what was going on others looked the other way, who would have thought this level of depravity would rear it's head again? it isn't just the Israelis it's the other Countries leaders in Europe and the US who are complicit, they all belong in Court and that includes most of the Media who spread the propaganda.

It's the same deranged mindset many Germans had under the Nazi regime, many knew what was going on others looked the other way, who would have thought this level of depravity would rear it's head again? it isn't just the Israelis it's the other Countries leaders in Europe and the US who are complicit, they all belong in Court and that includes most of the Media who spread the propaganda.

What's currently going on that qualifies as genocide?

It is very disappointing that so many Americans have become warmongers. It’s even worse that they support genocide, while claiming it isn’t genocide.

The West has lost all moral authority. The consequences could be significant over time.

I agree western leaders should be imprisoned for complicity in genocide.

Forum List

Back