President Trump: I want to thank everybody for the tremendous support you have given me against this assault on our Nation.

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
He has my full support and the support of tens of millions more patriotic populist conservatives.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

I want to thank everybody for the tremendous support you have given me against this assault on our Nation. Our once beautiful USA is now a Nation in Decline. Radical Left Thugs & Insurrectionists have taken over our Country, & are rapidly destroying it. They are using the levers of Law Enforcement, and have completely Weaponized the FBI & DOJ to Interfere with, Rig, and Steal our once SACRED ELECTIONS. We are now living in a THIRD WORLD COUNTRY, but we will Come Back & MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

He has my full support and the support of tens of millions more patriotic populist conservatives.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

I want to thank everybody for the tremendous support you have given me against this assault on our Nation. Our once beautiful USA is now a Nation in Decline. Radical Left Thugs & Insurrectionists have taken over our Country, & are rapidly destroying it. They are using the levers of Law Enforcement, and have completely Weaponized the FBI & DOJ to Interfere with, Rigg, and Steal our once SACRED ELECTIONS. We are now living in a THIRD WORLD COUNTRY, but we will Come Back & MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

So what cha gonna do?

So what cha gonna do?
He will continue to meltdown, as trump tantrums over being brought to justice, instead of internet warrior opinion, which is useless in court, just as we saw that internet opinion was useless in court after the 2020 election. I'm going to make sure I am stocked with popcorn and watch the legal system work. Heck. We don't even know the charges yet.

You have to give him/them credit. They're so symbiotic with this awful man-child that he really has them believing that he is them, that any "attacks" (read: expectations of accountability) on him are literally an attack on them. Literally.

They are one. These poor rubes and this hypersensitive, narcissistic, needy, petulant, elitist, blow dried, hair sprayed, manicured, makeup-caked New York city metrosexual billionaire.

They are one. Absolutely astonishing.

If that's all he said then it's obvious that his legal team has instructed him to keep his remarks safe from criticism of him inciting violence. He should be safe with that as long as he can avoid the temptation to run his mouth over the line.

I would then say that he has entrusted what he needs to be said to one of his lieutenants. However, it shouldn't be ignored that the government (the law) has effectively defused Trump's ability to make big trouble.

You have to give him/them credit. They're so symbiotic with this awful man-child that he really has them believing that he is them, that any "attacks" (read: expectations of accountability) on him are literally an attack on them.

They are one. These poor rubes and this hypersensitive, narcissistic, needy, petulant, blow dried, hair sprayed, manicured, makeup-caked New York city metrosexual billionaire.

They are one. Absolutely astonishing.
WWG1WGA I really don't know. The cult aspect is a concern.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

I want to thank everybody for the tremendous support you have given me against this assault on our Nation. Our once beautiful USA is now a Nation in Decline. Radical Left Thugs & Insurrectionists have taken over our Country, & are rapidly destroying it. They are using the levers of Law Enforcement, and have completely Weaponized the FBI & DOJ to Interfere with, Rig, and Steal our once SACRED ELECTIONS. We are now living in a THIRD WORLD COUNTRY, but we will Come Back & MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Don’t vote for anyone but the blob next November

He will continue to meltdown, as trump tantrums over being brought to justice, instead of internet warrior opinion, which is useless in court, just as we saw that internet opinion was useless in court after the 2020 election. I'm going to make sure I am stocked with popcorn and watch the legal system work. Heck. We don't even know the charges yet.
It's not a matter of internet opinion that Trump needs to be very careful about not inciting violence. Appreciate how much damage he could do if his opinions start to be accepted by the military ranks and the brass that has already shown tendencies of loyalty for Trump!

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

LOL. And you cucks will send him your money. Love it. Can't wait until the indictments for GA, J6, and MAL docs come down.
THEN, he'll have something to worry about.

America's war against Russia is a huge factor that plays against Trump, and for Biden.

Trump's road to success runs through a somewhat successful antiwar movement. That's a very difficult task on convincing Americans to accept.

However, the big wild card that could be used against Biden is the MAD factor. That threat has still not ripened, and so hopefully it won't fall off the tree all of a sudden as the big surprise from Russia.

LOL. And you cucks will send him your money. Love it. Can't wait until the indictments for GA, J6, and MAL docs come down.
THEN, he'll have something to worry about.

As long as it's not your money, it's none of your business and shut the fuck up, pussy.

On second thought, keep it up. It's so wonderfully entertaining to watch this man forcing you to piss yourself.

You be owned!

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

And... the usual howling from the leftard peanut gallery. Not surprised.

These idiot leftards are so fucked up it's not even funny. Like, y'know, it's okay when trannies and drag queens grab pussy but it's a bad thing when Trump does it.

These lefties are HYPOCRITES, they're so fucked up they're falling all over themselves trying to keep their stories straight.

As long as it's not your money, it's none of your business and shut the fuck up, pussy.

On second thought, keep it up. It's so wonderfully entertaining to watch this man forcing you to piss yourself.

You be owned!

I don't care if it's my business or not. It's both entertaining and sad at the same time to see lemmings such as yourself fall all over yourself to support a man you think is going to return your country to you....whatever that means.

You'll be disappointed...again.

• Fact
Reactions: cnm
It's not a matter of internet opinion that Trump needs to be very careful about not inciting violence. Appreciate how much damage he could do if his opinions start to be accepted by the military ranks and the brass that has already shown tendencies of loyalty for Trump!
There isn't a single person in the military that would back Trump for anything.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

If it's so bad for you, leave.

I don't care if it's my business or not. It's both entertaining and sad at the same time to see lemmings such as yourself fall all over yourself to support a man you think is going to return your country to you....whatever that means.

You'll be disappointed...again.
More of the same leftard idiocy.

They think this is about a man.

They're pushing that concept to us, because they want it to be true.

But it isn't. They're not fooling anyone. They're just making themselves look stupid. Which they are.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

Forum List

Back