President Trump Discusses Potential VP Candidates, Mocks Fani Willis, and Calls Jack Smith a “F**king A**Hole”

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
The spirit of 2016 is back, baby.

Brought to you by the totally defunct, out of commission Gateway Pundit.

As the Daily Mail reported, Trump hosted around 400 donors and lawmakers for a $ 40,000-a-head fundraising lunch at his home. NBC News notes this luncheon was part of the Republican National Committee’s spring retreat.

Trump slammed Special Counsel Jack Smith as a “f**king a**hole” for trying to throw him in prison for speech crimes.

He then went on to blast Smith as an “evil thug” and “deranged.”

He also brutally mocked Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis as a “real beauty” and “Mrs. Wade” during his speech. The latter is particularly biting because of her notorious and corrupt affair with former Fulton County special prosecutor Nathan Wade.

Trump also compared the Biden regime to Nazi Germany, accusing them of running a “Gestapo administration.”

“I’ve got 50 people calling me, begging me, ‘I’ll cut off my right arm, sir,'” Trump said. “‘ Please, I want to be the vice president.'”

Trump gave a shoutout to Stefanik, who fiercely defended him during his impeachment trials and completely destroyed woke Ivy League presidents over their handling of anti-Semitism on their campuses.

“Everybody said she’s going to be the vice-presidential candidate,” Trump teased.

But the 45th President also praised several other rumored candidates. He described former presidential “rival” Scott as “one of the greatest surrogates” and called Sen. JD Vance (R-OH) “incredible.”

Please...make it stop!

Why isn't he behind bars yet????

They TOLD me the walls were closing in???

Why is the media always wrong in their predictions?????

The spirit of 2016 is back, baby.

Brought to you by the totally defunct, out of commission Gateway Pundit.

Please...make it stop!

Why isn't he behind bars yet????

They TOLD me the walls were closing in???

Why is the media always wrong in their predictions?????
Because — liberals.

He'll fall asleep when the meth wears off.
Then where did the TRUMPMob get the idea?
I saw Bergum's name mentioned for first time, and now I'm seeing JD Vance more and more.

Scott, Stefanik and Vance seem like the most appropriate, assuming Trump doesn't go with someone to balance the ticket as he did with Pence.

I'd imagine the more confident he is in winning, the more aggressive he'll be with the pick.

Really?

Then where did the TRUMPMob get the idea?
You’re a joke, Leftwhiner.

He defended the idiotic mob chant about hanging Pence as an expression of their anger. And that was after they made that moronic chant.

So how could they have gotten it from Trump, you douche?

Wow. Real presidential material there.....

The thing most people who are offended by Trump never get, is he only talks like this about the elites who are coming after him, and literally prosecuting MAGA.

Unlike Biden/Hillary Clinton who tarnish the reputations of half the country's voters, Trump always punches up.

And within that context, his uncouth/unconventional approach is an asset, not a liability.

We don't care about some silver tongued devil who pretends to play nice while ripping off and betraying the country.

We want a fighter who tells it like it is.

And we are the majority now, as you will soon see.

The thing most people who are offended by Trump never get, is he only talks like this about the elites who are coming after him, and literally prosecuting MAGA.

Unlike Biden/Hillary Clinton who tarnish the reputations of half the country's voters, Trump always punches up.

And within that context, his uncouth/unconventional approach is an asset, not a liability.

We don't care about some silver tongued devil who pretends to play nice while ripping off and betraying the country.

We want a fighter who tells it like it is.

And we are the majority now, as you will soon see.
"Only?"

It's all he talks about.

I saw Bergum's name mentioned for first time, and now I'm seeing JD Vance more and more.

Bergum would be a mistake.

He's white bread.

He's a cardboard cut out.

I'm sure he's a perfectly nice guy, but there are other "normie" candidates who manage to captivate the mind a bit more than that guy.

For example, I'm not a huge fan, but I'd take Tim Scott over him any day.

We know, you prefer the type of people that challenge union workers to pushup contests or kick the crap out of Corn Pop. Way to keep the bar high.

And call half the country "semi-fascists".

That's A-OK, but scorning a partisan witch hunting prosecutor?

Well that just gives me the vapors I tells ya!

Where did I put my smelling salts?

Forum List

Back