Pope calls Climate deniers stupid

You’d think the Pope would have enough faith in God to not worry about the climate. Assuming he isn’t a political hack, that is.

Am I the f’n Pope?
I’m not a religious person.
I have faith in mankind’s ability to adapt and overcome incremental climate fluctuations.
incremental: increasing or adding on, especially in a regular series
fluctuation: an irregular rising and falling in number or amount; a variation

So, fluctuations aren't incremental and incremental functions don't fluctuate.

So, what did you mean by an "incremental climate fluctuation"?

incremental: increasing or adding on, especially in a regular series
fluctuation: an irregular rising and falling in number or amount; a variation

So, fluctuations aren't incremental and incremental functions don't fluctuate.

So, what did you mean by an "incremental climate fluctuation"?
Not interested in your semantics game, chum.
Mankind can adapt.

Not interested in your semantics game, chum.
Mankind can adapt.
So, are you unable to explain what you meant by "an incremental climate fluctuation"?

Adapting will be required but I assure you it will take much longer and cost a great deal more than just dealing with the fucking problem.

So, are you unable to explain what you meant by "an incremental climate fluctuation"?
:itsok:
Adapting will be required but I assure you it will take much longer and cost a great deal more than just dealing with the fucking problem.
Your assurances don’t mean shit, chicken-little.

These individuals issued the "World Climate Declaration" last August, rejecting the notion of a supposed "climate emergency" and were labeled as "fools" by the pontiff.

Now we have gone from calling people stupid, to perverse, to fools by the Pontiff. Trouble is, the Bible only calls those who deny God's existence as being fools and then makes more dire warnings about calling people fools.
  1. Matthew 5:22, “But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother shall be guilty before the court; and whoever says to his brother, ‘You good-for-nothing,’ shall be guilty before the supreme court; and whoever says, ‘You fool,’ shall be guilty enough to go into the fiery hell.”
Actually, the pope said "necio" which is an adjective which can mean foolish, but it can also mean unwise or irrational. This is not the same as calling someone a fool. It's parsing like this that makes you sound petty and unreasonable. This is the kind of thing the atheist Marxists do.

Actually, the pope said "necio" which is an adjective which can mean foolish, but it can also mean unwise or irrational. This is not the same as calling someone a fool. It's parsing like this that makes you sound petty and unreasonable. This is the kind of thing the atheist Marxists do.
Are all atheists marxists? Does Marxism actually require atheism?

Forum List

Back