POLL: Do you WANT to heal our divisions?

Do you WANT to see our divisions healed?

• Total voters
Some people say our divisions are not that big a deal, that we've seen them before. Personally I don't think that's true. One thing that concerns me the most is the amount of people who don't seem to WANT our divisions healed. It seems they'd rather have some kind of final, winner-take-all war, thinking the other side can somehow be eliminated.

Do you want to see our divisions healed? It would certainly require communication with people who disagree with you, and you would have to bend somewhat, regardless of where you stand politically.

I am all for it.

Try telling your Vegetable Messiah to stop telling every black Ametican they aren't black if the don't vote fir him, and that everyone else who doesn't vote for him wants to live under a dictatorship.

:laugh:

I'm not the one who suggested a black woman who you know nothing about is unqualified. You going to live your entire life as a timid little cuck? :dunno: :laugh:

I said she'd preferred to be called qualified. I said Biden didn't focus on that. He focused on races and sex.

You really can't read very well. To bad. Tell your parents to ask whoever pretended to educate you to give them back their money. They were ripped off.

I said she'd preferred to be called qualified. I said Biden didn't focus on that. He focused on races and sex.

You really can't read very well. To bad. Tell your parents to ask whoever pretended to educate you to give them back their money. They were ripped off.
Why are you now imagining what she'd prefer you cosplayer? Who else but a dipshit racist would think Biden would pick an unqualified Black woman? :dunno: :laugh:

Well, it's good that an ignorant loser like you can chuckle at something besides your reflection.
More frail cosplay. I'm an exotic, Chinese, Indian, African with caramel skin and green eyes. You wish my reflection was staring back at you in the mirror. :laugh:

Why are you now imagining what she'd prefer you cosplayer?

I am not imagining it. I am deducing it because I actually give her credit for being 100x smarter than Biden. But if you think someone appointed to a post where impartiality is required really wants identity selection......then she isn't qualified.

Who else but a dipshit racist would think Biden would pick an unqualified Black woman? :dunno: :laugh:

You are saying she picked an unqualified black woman ?

Wow....you are more overt than I thought.

You are in need of some serious help.

More frail cosplay. I'm an exotic, Chinese, Indian, African with caramel skin and green eyes. You wish my reflection was staring back at you in the mirror. :laugh:

Actually I wish your reflection was on the camera of the person photographing your sorry rear after you were run over by an ice cream truck.

Nah, not at all, you're a goober. I'm a cracker with brown eyes, and I don't care for your racist bullshit.

And I still look better than you. :funnyface:

POLL: Do you WANT to heal our divisions?
You left out the most important choice:
4. No.jpg

Let us know when your party knows what a woman is.....maybe we can go from there
Matt should have formulated his question,
"What is the definition of a woman?".
And when he was asked,
"What answers have you got so far?"
he should have said, "Can't drive, can't park, and talks too much on the telephone"
but "I don't believe it and that's why I've come to you looking for a more sensible answer."

You sure they didn't come through Canada? I kinda think they did.

You couldn’t get to DC from Canada in those days. The british fleet sailed from the UK direct to the Chesapeake, just like the fleet that attempted to invade New Orleans did to the Mississippi Delta. The only invasion route from Canada that didn’t involve weeks to months of traversing howling wilderness was down the Hudson Valley to New York.

Why are you now imagining what she'd prefer you cosplayer? Who else but a dipshit racist would think Biden would pick an unqualified Black woman? :dunno: :laugh:
The evidence shows that. A press secretary that can’t lie her way out of a paper bag, and a SCOTUS Justice that doesn’t understand the basic purpose of the Bill of Rights.

You don't even have a fucking clue what 'American' is. Some Americans believe that orange bag 'O shit attempted to subvert the vote, thus the will of the people with fake electors, disinformation and outright lies. Unforgivable. So I want my fucking pound of flesh from this useless narcissist, and I will not stop until I get it. Prison, hanging from a tree, whatever is clever. Should he be reelected, I will completely ignore his will, just like I did the last time.

If you voted for that, I want nothing to do with you. I don't even want you in this country. Fuck unity. :rolleyes:

Hey Mac1958 I'm supposed to, according to you, heal "divisions" with the likely, and sadly, mentally ill person who is representative of a huge faction of a huge political party.

Um, no. Not interested.

Next.

Forum List

Back