POLL: Do you WANT to heal our divisions?

Do you WANT to see our divisions healed?

• Total voters
Y’all have seen 4 years of each and and that you mental defectives still want either of them is very telling.
Don't blame me I voted for Nikki.
Yet when I see the Lawfare the dems are hitting Trump with I can see why they voted Trump...to stuff their Lawfare, win the election, and see their weeping and gnashing of teeth...

No they shouldn't. Let us know where you MAGA Cult are moving to. You're not welcome here.
You pro illegal alien, pro criminal, anti middle class, anti capitalist, anti personal freedom, Government is your God, mail in election fraudsters, bunch of redistributing Marxists and baby aborting creeps aren't welcome here either.

Last edited:
i'm over the "kumbaya" phase.

these people are cult members and must be deprogrammed or otherwise neutralized.
you realize this make you the bad guy, right?

this whole national divorce thing is just what china wants.

be a patriot.
make it work.
think of the children.

I used to be quite competent at communicating with people who disagreed with me. It's how we rolled way back in the day; sometimes it even happened here.

But then came the New Century and the Woke Brigade and they called me every name and then some under the sun when I disagreed.

NOW they are panicked, and you with them.

NOW they want to reconcile?

No. Too late. Can't make a nation with these people; can't share one. I'm uninterested.

I think that Republicans and Democrats used to each want the best for the nation, they simply were often diametrically opposed on the best way to do that. - What the independents, the fringe parties what, is unclear and changes on a whim.

Now The Democratic party wants to burn everything down and create a different country - really hard to find common ground there.

The best spokesperson for the Democrat Party's Plan may be - Michelle Obama.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=22PtgmB2Rys

Now obviously that was a small snippet - but it was an announcement of their plan, a plan that is now in full operation.

Now The Democratic party wants to burn everything down and create a different country - really hard to find common ground there.
And yet...

vHHcC76.jpg

Some people say our divisions are not that big a deal, that we've seen them before. Personally I don't think that's true. One thing that concerns me the most is the amount of people who don't seem to WANT our divisions healed. It seems they'd rather have some kind of final, winner-take-all war, thinking the other side can somehow be eliminated.

Do you want to see our divisions healed? It would certainly require communication with people who disagree with you, and you would have to bend somewhat, regardless of where you stand politically.

Just as soon as you start agreeing with me we can have some unity around here.

So, it's really up to you, isn't it.

You sir are an obstructionist/insurrectionist.

Forum List

Back