Political Cartoon

IMG_2149.jpeg

IMG_2150.jpeg

No. I'm a Christian American. Are you anti-Christ? Do you deny the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ? If not, then why would you support vermin who do?
So your claim is that Netanyahu is an anti-Christ ? I don't support any anti-Christian or anti-Christ knowingly.

You said (why do I ?), but I'm not sure where you are getting that from. If I support Israel, then I'm anti-Christ ? Are there not Christian Jews in Israel ?

I'm just trying to figure you out on this possible racial bias stuff, and on the anti-Jewish sentiment that you seem to be leaned towards in some of these memes that you support. Am I wrong ?
I just don't want to be supporting a person that might be racist or anti-Israel in a blanketing way. I see a lot of memes that me and you support equally, but I can't get behind any racist memes or anti-Israel stuff.

😆.... So you think Biden is cool do you ??? He's an actor just like Henry Winkler was between his role as the Fonz and his real life character role, but you leftist can't tell the difference anymore can you ? 😂

Forum List

Back