mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
We already knew they were doing this.

They're even spying on Trump's ex-wife.

The CIA was behind a lot of dirty crap.

A. Okeef has never been right about anything.

B. We're talking about a guy who can't be trusted with the names of jurors or witnesses, why would anyone give him access to secret info?

Sounds like possible B.S. Secretive CIA ops are just going to blab their mouth to some clown who asks them? I get if a drunk IT idiot does that, but not someone with classified clearance.

In the end, the world is a horrible place. You need men on that wall. They need to be patriotic, intelligent and full of character. Humble and wise with the ability to be a charmeleon would be an asset.

Sounds like possible B.S. Secretive CIA ops are just going to blab their mouth to some clown who asks them? I get if a drunk IT idiot does that, but not someone with classified clearance.

In the end, the world is a horrible place. You need men on that wall. They need to be patriotic, intelligent and full of character. Humble and wise with the ability to be a charmeleon would be an asset.
Sounds like to me that this idiot was trying to impress a woman.

Gonna get Arkancided.
415476465_920385919446418_3794836095828139774_n.jpg

Jamees O'Keefe has been busted at lleast twice fr fraudulent reporting. He should no longer be allowed in the industry. Trump impeached himself. This right wing victimhood bullshit needs to stop. You guys get what you do because you break laws.

Forum List

Back