OK Folks, Let's Face it, Trump is Guilty of all the Crimes He's been Indicted for.

Has he played The Card yet?

“And if you gaze long enough into an honkeyness, the honkeyness will gaze back into you.”​

What card? The card whites invented?

Said by some dumb ---- using justthenews as a link.

Just The News – Bias and Credibility​

View attachment 942082

Detailed Report​

Questionable Reasoning: Conspiracy Theories, Propaganda, Numerous Failed Fact Checks
Bias Rating: FAR RIGHT
Factual Reporting: MIXED
Press Freedom Rank: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY
Shove your fact checkers. They are paid liars.

He fawns over your simplicity.

Next time, instead of sharing your vapid and baseless opinion, and doing so exclusively, try to offer a little factual support for your dishonest posting efforts.

That's right. I said Trump is guilty. What proof do I have? Simple, an innocent man does not file appeal after appeal. If you are innocent, you tell your lawyer to find a way to get this shit over as quickly as possible.

Trump’s made-for-MAGA arguments keep losing in court​

The twice-indicted Donald Trump has a perfect record: He has lost every important challenge in the multiple, major legal cases swirling around him.

Sometimes, this has happened at the trial court level; sometimes, it’s been on appeal. But eventually, he has lost on every significant issue, civil or criminal, to come up. That ought to tell us something about the former president’s ability to navigate the rough legal waters ahead of him — and how dramatically the excuses his team serves up for the right-wing media zombies fall short in courts of law.

If psycho Trump did nothing wrong then why is he begging for immunity?

Becuse he's guilty, that's why.

No crimes have been alleged to have been committed I know you and the rest of the far left extremist hate this but an allegation is not a conviction or proof of guilt.
Use of no punctuation risks being criminally insulting to the reader's intellect.

That's right. I said Trump is guilty. What proof do I have? Simple, an innocent man does not file appeal after appeal. If you are innocent, you tell your lawyer to find a way to get this shit over as quickly as possible.

Trump’s made-for-MAGA arguments keep losing in court​

The twice-indicted Donald Trump has a perfect record: He has lost every important challenge in the multiple, major legal cases swirling around him.

Sometimes, this has happened at the trial court level; sometimes, it’s been on appeal. But eventually, he has lost on every significant issue, civil or criminal, to come up. That ought to tell us something about the former president’s ability to navigate the rough legal waters ahead of him — and how dramatically the excuses his team serves up for the right-wing media zombies fall short in courts of law.

Problem is, the prosecution has yet to present a case. Its a clear indication the objective is for the trial to run for months only to keep Trump off the campaign trail. Text book election interference

Forum List

Back