What's new

OK Folks, Let's Face it, Trump is Guilty of all the Crimes He's been Indicted for.

That's right. I said Trump is guilty. What proof do I have? Simple, an innocent man does not file appeal after appeal. If you are innocent, you tell your lawyer to find a way to get this shit over as quickly as possible.

Trump’s made-for-MAGA arguments keep losing in court​

The twice-indicted Donald Trump has a perfect record: He has lost every important challenge in the multiple, major legal cases swirling around him.

Sometimes, this has happened at the trial court level; sometimes, it’s been on appeal. But eventually, he has lost on every significant issue, civil or criminal, to come up. That ought to tell us something about the former president’s ability to navigate the rough legal waters ahead of him — and how dramatically the excuses his team serves up for the right-wing media zombies fall short in courts of law.

Wrong again as usual. It is very clear that the Biden White House has met with and coordinated the lawfare campaigns of the Justice Department, New York prosecutors, and Georgia prosecutors. It is obviously a personal issue when a president uses government officials and the system to destroy his opponent.

Politicizing the Justice Department. We have seen the Justice Department, namely Merrick Garland, target parents at the behest of the National School Boards Association. Biden’s DOJ and FBI have also persecuted Catholics and Trump supporters, alleging these types of people are “extremists.”

Meanwhile, FBI director Christopher Wray recently said the agency isn’t even monitoring the “protests” at universities, where people are advocating the destruction of Israel, the killing of Jews, taking hostages, and vandalizing buildings and property. The FBI also has shown almost no interest in vetting the millions of illegals coming in, or any concern about all the pro-crime DAs throughout the country.

But for the first time a former President is being criminally charged for questioning an election in which a number of state election officials refused to abide by their own state laws.

It is a much greater threat to democracy when Biden and Obama weaponize federal agencies and use unelected bureaucrats to issue massive regulations to control so many aspects of our life without going through the legislative process, than Trump, whose governing principle was to give as much power, money, and freedom back to the people, which is the opposite of what a self-interested dictator would do.

That's right. I said Trump is guilty. What proof do I have? Simple, an innocent man does not file appeal after appeal. If you are innocent, you tell your lawyer to find a way to get this shit over as quickly as possible.

Trump’s made-for-MAGA arguments keep losing in court​

The twice-indicted Donald Trump has a perfect record: He has lost every important challenge in the multiple, major legal cases swirling around him.

Sometimes, this has happened at the trial court level; sometimes, it’s been on appeal. But eventually, he has lost on every significant issue, civil or criminal, to come up. That ought to tell us something about the former president’s ability to navigate the rough legal waters ahead of him — and how dramatically the excuses his team serves up for the right-wing media zombies fall short in courts of law.

Simple, an innocent man does not file appeal after appeal.

Huh??? :confused-84: of course you file appeals if you feel the verdict was wrong

You are not a thinking person. You are a mindless cult follower. If Biden was indicted and appealing every appeal, you wouldn't even try saying he's innocent. The fact is a guilty man tries what Trump is doing. I now if that was me and knew I was innocent, I'd say bring it and get the cases over.
Biden will be doing that when Trump is reelected.

When you can't see how much better his term was than Bidens' because his image/voice enrages you, that is blind hatred.
How about if I can't see how much better his term was than Biden's because it's empirically false, by nearly every metric on which we measure government and our leaders?

Far from blind, I see very clearly how bad Trump was at the job of POTUS.

Forum List

Back
Top Bottom