Nursing homes: Vax all employees or lose federal funding!

European countries throw old people out of their apartments for 3rd world animals ...they were telling elderly Germans to stay warm with candles last friggin winter .....so spare us
Of course, I am not acquainted with the "socialized" medical system in Western Europe.

But I was impressed a while back when a man in Denmark posted somewhere how fortunate he felt to be living in that small nation, where -- according to him -- ALL his health needs are covered by the government.

From the ‘My body my choice’ squad, hilarious.

And now that we know the jab causes significant health issues and does nothing to prevent infection and spreading you fascists look stupider than ever.
The " mild " pandemic claimed over 1,127, 152 lives in.Americs alone. Had we done nothing that number could have easily been ten times that number. Judging by the number of unvaccinated deaths from COVID that number has been estimated by medical epidemiologists to be around 40 million. Today's cosmopolitan world culture makes even " mild " pandemics very dangerous.

Of course, I am not acquainted with the "socialized" medical system in Western Europe.

But I was impressed a while back when a man in Denmark posted somewhere how fortunate he felt to be living in that small nation, where -- according to him -- ALL his health needs are covered by the government.
Plus no one ever goes bankrupt ( after working their entire lives ) from medical bills.750, 000 in America do so EVERY year. Don't know the figures since COVID but no doubt that number has risen significantly. That's one reason I'm still working part-time at 73 years of age. Two bouts with Cancer took my entire life savings.

The " mild " pandemic claimed over 1,127, 152 lives in.Americs alone. Had we done nothing that number could have easily been ten times that number. Judging by the number of unvaccinated deaths from COVID that number has been estimated by medical epidemiologists to be around 40 million. Today's cosmopolitan world culture makes even " mild " pandemics very dangerous.
Not even true
Why do you people ignore that they were fudging the covid death numbers for money
Why would you lie to yourself

Why would you continue lying to yourself ?
What do you gain from it ?

They are, thanks to Royal Dutch Shell.

Shame Democrats were putting sick young people in elderly care homes.

Would have saved more lives not doing that stupid thing than your mythical vaccine.

Not even true
Why do you people ignore that they were fudging the covid death numbers for money
Why would you lie to yourself

Why would you continue lying to yourself ?
What do you gain from it ?
Why do you believe all those conspiracy theories ?

The moral of this story is the danger, and the intent, of government funding in the first place: control.
Ever heard of public health. Quarantines are one of their powers. Thank GOD ! trump was so iffy on it it made things worse.

Ever heard of public health. Quarantines are one of their powers. Thank GOD ! trump was so iffy on it it made things worse.
That's fine. It should be approached through actual laws, passed by Congress. This shit of using "funding" to twist arms is illegitimate and should be stopped.

Last edited:
That's fine. It should be approached through actual laws, passed by Congress. This shit of using "funding" to twist arms is illegitimate and should be stopped.
You're right , trump did do a lot of questionable things.

Yeah, there are NEVER big gatherings during a pandemic. Perish the thought!
woodstockfromair.jpg

Yes, Woodstock was held during a global pandemic!
They aren't conspiracies any longer.

They have been proven to be true.
The difference between conspiracy theory and fact seems to be about six months.

Forum List

Back